Based Orthodox leader tells some harsh truths

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We did not give TRUMP power. TRUMP gave us power. He is the voice of the voiceless. He took over the unresponsive Republican Party and made it an agent of us. And if TRUMP is so corrupt, why does he have less money now than he had in 2015? No other President except maybe Jimmy Carter did not profit from the office and increase his wealth...

Ted Cruz would not even have beaten Hillary.

Exactly. It's like they purposefully avoid this and just make up all these other reasons like there has to be something wrong with us.

Unity isnt even possible until they make the decision to hear others. And it looks likes they would prefer to turn us all into enemies before extending themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's with Peachy and text walls of shit other people wrote?

Write your own shit and I'll read it, you dotard fuck. Don't post shit other people thought because you're too lazy to think up your own shit.

I poasted that essay because the thread fucking deserved it, and questioning my judgment or Peachy's judgment is way above your pay grade.
Whenever I actually wonder what a hack journalist thinks I should poast, I'll rattle my zipper 3 times and you can come running.

Too long, read it all. 90% is pretty much pure bullshit and outright lies. I could write 40X as much refuting each of them. My wife and I voted for Ted Cruz. My wife talked me into voting for Ted, Trump was actually my first choice but I reluctantly voted for Ted because of his moral superiority even though I didnt believe he had the fight in him to stand against scum like you. I'm so thankful Trump won. See, IDGAF about your soul, changing your thought, your view on my alleged hypocrisy, or your half assed degenerate views on God's Word. See, I read the Bible and went to a school where we read scripture daily. Anyone who reads it and thinks for a second that homosexuality, abortion, divorce, drunkenness, transexualism, ect. is acceptable is a heretic and should be executed. period. Trump is YOUR falt, asshole. You shitbags spent decades accusting moral people of hypocrisy and constantly slandering all of us and then double downed at the slightest clap back. Well, you abused it for so long, people like me are no longer interested in reconciliation or conflict resolution. I want a civil war and I want you to kill all of us or even better, us to kill all of you. Drop dead, shitbag....but before you do, enjoy Trump 2024!!! PWN3D!

Well, that's all fine since I've got YOUR number too, Pharisee. And you DID read it, so there's that.

Lock & load, princess...let's dance.
Dont worry asshole, its just a matter of time. My bet is everyone of you filthy cunts will be on your knees begging for life swearing that you didnt ever never support faggotry.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Write your own shit and I'll read it, you dotard fuck. Don't post shit other people thought because you're too lazy to think up your own shit.

I poasted that essay because the thread fucking deserved it, and questioning my judgment or Peachy's judgment is way above your pay grade.
Whenever I actually wonder what a hack journalist thinks I should poast, I'll rattle my zipper 3 times and you can come running.

Too long, read it all. 90% is pretty much pure bullshit and outright lies. I could write 40X as much refuting each of them. My wife and I voted for Ted Cruz. My wife talked me into voting for Ted, Trump was actually my first choice but I reluctantly voted for Ted because of his moral superiority even though I didnt believe he had the fight in him to stand against scum like you. I'm so thankful Trump won. See, IDGAF about your soul, changing your thought, your view on my alleged hypocrisy, or your half assed degenerate views on God's Word. See, I read the Bible and went to a school where we read scripture daily. Anyone who reads it and thinks for a second that homosexuality, abortion, divorce, drunkenness, transexualism, ect. is acceptable is a heretic and should be executed. period. Trump is YOUR falt, asshole. You shitbags spent decades accusting moral people of hypocrisy and constantly slandering all of us and then double downed at the slightest clap back. Well, you abused it for so long, people like me are no longer interested in reconciliation or conflict resolution. I want a civil war and I want you to kill all of us or even better, us to kill all of you. Drop dead, shitbag....but before you do, enjoy Trump 2024!!! PWN3D!

Well, that's all fine since I've got YOUR number too, Pharisee. And you DID read it, so there's that.

Dont worry asshole, its just a matter of time. My bet is everyone of you filthy cunts will be on your knees begging for life swearing that you didnt ever never support faggotry.

Keep digging, weenie bandit. Pretty sure Lotus has already written the book on how to spot the CLOSET CASES on a forum like this, so those of us with a straight eye for the queer guy have got your number already.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Instead of getting someone’s number you should concern yourself more with getting a nose that at l ast matches the color of your face

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
636 civilians have died in the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

We seriously need to keep religion out of politics. The government has no business in our bedrooms.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We don't need parades.

Yeah, well tell that to the folks crying about not getting to wave their confederate flags in parades.
Heritage not Hate!

The nicest fellow on this forum is a confederate...you should know better!

Blazor is a cute guy full of hate and judgment that he hides behind an "aren't I the cutest thing" veneer.

I don't dislike him. He can be sweet. But I don't really admire sweet people who hold hateful beliefs.

All it takes is a little booze and the hate oozes out of him. He hates a lot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Keep digging, weenie bandit. Pretty sure Lotus has already written the book on how to spot the CLOSET CASES on a forum like this, so those of us with a straight eye for the queer guy have got your number already.
^^^ Typical lame assed reply of defeat whenever a libtard has lost. Accuse you of what you're against. I suppose I'm atheist adolph hitler too! Pffft!

Its a clear cut FACT that God has condemned faggotry as a capital crime sin. End of.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
636 civilians have died in the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

We seriously need to keep religion out of politics. The government has no business in our bedrooms.
You cant fuck your son or daughter in your bedroom and I believe you cant fuck your pet although that may be "different" for you Cali people. Government always has and always will be in the bedroom and with good reason too!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We don't need parades.

Yeah, well tell that to the folks crying about not getting to wave their confederate flags in parades.
Heritage not Hate!

The nicest fellow on this forum is a confederate...you should know better!

Blazor is a cute guy full of hate and judgment that he hides behind an "aren't I the cutest thing" veneer.

I don't dislike him. He can be sweet. But I don't really admire sweet people who hold hateful beliefs.

All it takes is a little booze and the hate oozes out of him. He hates a lot.
God hates. No booze necessary:
Seven Things God Hates
16-19 Here are six things God hates,
and one more that he loathes with a passion:

eyes that are arrogant,
a tongue that lies,
hands that murder the innocent,
a heart that hatches evil plots,
feet that race down a wicked track,
a mouth that lies under oath,
a troublemaker in the family.

What better description of "hands that murder the innocent" than abortionists?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You cant fuck your son or daughter in your bedroom and I believe you cant fuck your pet although that may be "different" for you Cali people. Government always has and always will be in the bedroom and with good reason too!

There's a Lotta incest goin on in Bible belting Texas @Lokmar.

Goes on a lot in these religious communities eh.

That's why Tex governor Greg Abbott wanted to ban abortions in the event of incest. He's protecting his friends

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's why Tex governor Greg Abbott wanted to ban abortions in the event of incest. He's protecting his friends
And a lot of murder, and a lot of drug dealing, and a lot of faggotry, etc. Doesnt matter. Its evil and if propper Godly Laws were followed, they'd be dead.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is incest in the Bible ffs...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I see all these videos from incest victims in Texas so it must happen there a lot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's murder too. Whats your point?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its a clear cut FACT that God has condemned faggotry as a capital crime sin. End of.

cite chapter and verse, those exact words.
Leviticus 20:13
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I see all these videos from incest victims in Texas so it must happen there a lot

their child services department is one of the worst in this nation…

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
The words "capital," "crime" and "sin" do not appear in any known translations of Lev 20.

You lose.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Birth control is a sin. Catholics rely on the rhythm method for this very reason. It’s not really effective. Have you seen how many children a good Catholic couple can produce?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The words "capital," "crime" and "sin" do not appear in any known translations of Lev 20.

You lose.
Moron

get a better argument

And a new nose while you’re at it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Birth control is a sin. Catholics rely on the rhythm method for this very reason. It’s not really effective. Have you seen how many children a good Catholic couple can produce?
Birth control is not a sin and this whole idea comes from a passage in the Bible which is gravely most interpreted

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lots of things "Christians" do are sins. I get it, we're far from perfect, we're human, not divine. However, I don't fall for this bullshit that I'm "saved" so I can continue to be a piece of shit regardless.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lots of things "Christians" do are sins. I get it, we're far from perfect, we're human, not divine. However, I don't fall for this bullshit that I'm "saved" so I can continue to be a piece of shit regardless.

I can’t even grasp the concept of needing to be saved…. but I’ve never seen my priest preach salvation or damnation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can’t even grasp the concept of needing to be saved…. but I’ve never seen my priest preach salvation or damnation.

Pretty much all I heard about in RCIA came down to "What is your relationship to God the father, son and Holy Spirit like?" It wasn't about hating any group of people, abortion, homosexuality, etc... It was about me and God and what did I do to connect and have faith.

I struggled with that, but I never once heard from any priest about human hateful bullshit.

eta: Catholicism practices 5 sacraments starting with baptism (where your parents) take you on the journey to your relationship with God, then first communion where we go to catechism for our religious teaching, confirmation as a young adult (mostly) where we declare our beliefs...then there is the Sacrament of Marriage and the Sacrament of the Last Rites. It is all about being "saved" from damnation. (I know you know this, not everyone does)

It's not like we just say "I'm saved" and decide, I can do what I want. "I'm saved."

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty much all I heard about in RCIA came down to "What is your relationship to God the father, son and Holy Spirit like?" It wasn't about hating any group of people, abortion, homosexuality, etc... It was about me and God and what did I do to connect and have faith.

I struggled with that, but I never once heard from any priest about human hateful bullshit.

eta: Catholicism practices 5 sacraments starting with baptism (where your parents) take you on the journey to your relationship with God, then first communion where we go to catechism for our religious teaching, confirmation as a young adult (mostly) where we declare our beliefs...then there is the Sacrament of Marriage and the Sacrament of the Last Rites. It is all about being "saved" from damnation. (I know you know this, not everyone does)

It's not like we just say "I'm saved" and decide, I can do what I want. "I'm saved."

The hateful preaching doesn’t sit well with me either. How do you look each other in the eye and offer peace to your neighbors before you take communion after enduring that?

We were at mass a while back and our priest invited everyone to stand who was married so they could renew their vows. Our priest was born in the early 1940s, and he went on to tell us that he and his siblings were “heathen children” until he was 4 years old and his parents got married in a Catholic Church. His parents had been married at city hall, but grandma came for a visit and pushed for a Catholic wedding. Only the older members of the congregation laughed because they were old enough to remember when that term “heathen” was used… which is probably while mass was still in Latin.

So, while this is going on the male child was urging us to stand for the vow renewal because we were “close enough” in his eyes. I thought it was sweet of him to encourage us to stand, but I had to explain that we haven’t said our vows yet and that it would be “cheating.”

He was a little disappointed, but I was taught to always do the right thing. I’m sure he will be elated when we finally stand at mass for the celebration of World Day of Marriage lol

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's not so wrong, is he?

Yes, he is. What he said about gay parades is even more ignorant than most things Trumps says.

There have always been gay people and there always will be. Condemning them is evil. Get over it and live your own life. Stop being consumed by judgment of those who are different from you. It will never, ever get you anywhere. It will not make you happy or fulfilled. Just stop.
God hates fags

Says so in the Bible

Lets see what ya got Stubby.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When legislation starts forcing association, that is no longer the bedroom.

A Christian's private owned business isnt a bedroom and yet lefties want to weild government as a weapon to control what a Christian does.

When the government can force people into transactions and socail situations they are uncomfortable with or in genuine opposition to, that's slavery and a form of forcing your beliefs onto other people.

So that whole "what people do in their bedroom" thing is total crap when everyone has to be forced to participate in some level whether its catering a homosexual event or government schools taking it upon themselves to introduce primary school children to adult sexual topics.

It's a dishonest gaslighting. It's not about tolerance and acceptance either. Tolerance cannot be forced. And.....believing you can decide for the whole country exactly what they have to tolerate and what shouldnt be tolerated is authoritarian and controling bullshit and it almost always backfires. Coercion and force isnt how you build a better society. It's how you foster hatred. Its also lazy and sanctimonious.

Carry on.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Being "saved" is another drastic deviation from actual scripture and the references to such that are in the bible are grossly misinterpreted by several christian denominations

Really wishing that when people decide to hold Jesus and His father accountable for something that they would at least take the time to actually read his word themselves instead of relying on the interpretations of others.

As a practicing catholic I'm sure you are well aware that priests are/ or at least have been, forbidden from marriage?

But did you know that the apostle paul foretold long before Catholicism grew to include all of these spurious teachings that one tell tale sign of a great coming apostasy is that these apostates would forbid marriage?

and this lent and eating meat thing? Where does that come from? Cause it certainly isn't the bible. Thats for sure

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Being "saved" is another drastic deviation from actual scripture and the references to such that are in the bible are grossly misinterpreted by several christian denominations

Really wishing that when people decide to hold Jesus and His father accountable for something that they would at least take the time to actually read his word themselves instead of relying on the interpretations of others.

As a practicing catholic I'm sure you are well aware that priests are/ or at least have been, forbidden from marriage?

But did you know that the apostle paul foretold long before Catholicism grew to include all of these spurious teachings that one tell tale sign of a great coming apostasy is that these apostates would forbid marriage?

and this lent and eating meat thing? Where does that come from? Cause it certainly isn't the bible. Thats for sure

It’s a tradition connected to the 40 day fasting Jesus undergoes that is discussed in Mark 1:13; Matthew 4:1–11; Luke 4:1–13.

The 40 days of Lent before Easter is a period of solemnity for us. We fast on Ash Wed and Good Friday. It’s intended to bring us closer to God through sacrifice, like the sacrifice of self that Jesus made.