Based Orthodox leader tells some harsh truths

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You cant fuck your son or daughter in your bedroom and I believe you cant fuck your pet although that may be "different" for you Cali people. Government always has and always will be in the bedroom and with good reason too!

There's a Lotta incest goin on in Bible belting Texas @Lokmar.

Goes on a lot in these religious communities eh.

That's why Tex governor Greg Abbott wanted to ban abortions in the event of incest. He's protecting his friends

There is incest in the Bible ffs...

Birth control is a sin. Catholics rely on the rhythm method for this very reason. It’s not really effective. Have you seen how many children a good Catholic couple can produce?

Lots of things "Christians" do are sins. I get it, we're far from perfect, we're human, not divine. However, I don't fall for this bullshit that I'm "saved" so I can continue to be a piece of shit regardless.

I can’t even grasp the concept of needing to be saved…. but I’ve never seen my priest preach salvation or damnation.
Being "saved" is another drastic deviation from actual scripture and the references to such that are in the bible are grossly misinterpreted by several christian denominations

Really wishing that when people decide to hold Jesus and His father accountable for something that they would at least take the time to actually read his word themselves instead of relying on the interpretations of others.

As a practicing catholic I'm sure you are well aware that priests are/ or at least have been, forbidden from marriage?

But did you know that the apostle paul foretold long before Catholicism grew to include all of these spurious teachings that one tell tale sign of a great coming apostasy is that these apostates would forbid marriage?

and this lent and eating meat thing? Where does that come from? Cause it certainly isn't the bible. Thats for sure

It’s a tradition connected to the 40 day fasting Jesus undergoes that is discussed in Mark 1:13; Matthew 4:1–11; Luke 4:1–13.

The 40 days of Lent before Easter is a period of solemnity for us. We fast on Ash Wed and Good Friday. It’s intended to bring us closer to God through sacrifice, like the sacrifice of self that Jesus made.
So basically it's a man made ritual with no basis whatsoever in scripture

got it

thus proving my point that people who "hate jesus" because of the things that PEOPLE do demonstrates clearly how utterly stupid and lowbrow they really are.. .because, as you so aptly pointed out, not all things "so called Christians" do has roots in God's word.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You cant fuck your son or daughter in your bedroom and I believe you cant fuck your pet although that may be "different" for you Cali people. Government always has and always will be in the bedroom and with good reason too!

That's why Tex governor Greg Abbott wanted to ban abortions in the event of incest. He's protecting his friends

Birth control is a sin. Catholics rely on the rhythm method for this very reason. It’s not really effective. Have you seen how many children a good Catholic couple can produce?

Lots of things "Christians" do are sins. I get it, we're far from perfect, we're human, not divine. However, I don't fall for this bullshit that I'm "saved" so I can continue to be a piece of shit regardless.

I can’t even grasp the concept of needing to be saved…. but I’ve never seen my priest preach salvation or damnation.
Being "saved" is another drastic deviation from actual scripture and the references to such that are in the bible are grossly misinterpreted by several christian denominations

Really wishing that when people decide to hold Jesus and His father accountable for something that they would at least take the time to actually read his word themselves instead of relying on the interpretations of others.

As a practicing catholic I'm sure you are well aware that priests are/ or at least have been, forbidden from marriage?

But did you know that the apostle paul foretold long before Catholicism grew to include all of these spurious teachings that one tell tale sign of a great coming apostasy is that these apostates would forbid marriage?

and this lent and eating meat thing? Where does that come from? Cause it certainly isn't the bible. Thats for sure

It’s a tradition connected to the 40 day fasting Jesus undergoes that is discussed in Mark 1:13; Matthew 4:1–11; Luke 4:1–13.

The 40 days of Lent before Easter is a period of solemnity for us. We fast on Ash Wed and Good Friday. It’s intended to bring us closer to God through sacrifice, like the sacrifice of self that Jesus made.

got it

thus proving my point that people who "hate jesus" because of the things that PEOPLE do demonstrates clearly how utterly stupid and lowbrow they really are.. .because, as you so aptly pointed out, not all things "so called Christians" do has roots in God's word.

Except my entire family lineage is Catholic and this is as much family tradition as it is spiritual for me.

Not really sure what my practicing Lent has to do with the “Jesus haters and sinners of the world”

But I’m certain I won’t care for any loosely based accusation you make at this point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

got it

Except my entire family lineage is Catholic and this is as much family tradition as it is spiritual for me.

Not really sure what my practicing Lent has to do with the “Jesus haters and sinners of the world”

But I’m certain I won’t care for any loosely based accusation you make at this point.
Just pointing out that alleged christians have many beliefs that are in no way rooted in the bible his father authored. Therefore, hating Jesus the way that loathsome fat pig does simply because of what people do is Tomfoolery at best.

But I'm not surprised really since it's been obvious for quite some time she has the IQ of a dirty sock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

got it

Jesus actually said the world will hate those who follow Him, that they hated Him so they hate His followers.

I've noticed that the things people use to justify their hate of Christian's are almost always hypocritical excuses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

got it

I don't have to know scripture forward and backward to know what is fucked up and when they aren't following their God.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

got it

I don't have to know scripture forward and backward to know what is fucked up and when they aren't following their God.
You should get to know a treadmill you fat cow

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
John 15

"18 (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 (
)If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet (
)because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, (
)‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. (
)If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But (
)all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 (
)If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, (
)but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 (
)He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them (
)the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have (
)seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, (
)‘They hated Me without a cause.’

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

got it

I don't have to know scripture forward and backward to know what is fucked up and aren't following their God.

It ranks right up there with “putting an angel on the top of the Christmas tree isn’t in the Bible!”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The first time I practiced confession, I was a young adult in my mid 20's. It was at a Catholic retreat as part of the RCIA. No confessional either. I had to look the priest in the eye. I looked at him in the eyes and told him I didn't know where to start.

He said "A lot of people that go through this conversion into the Church confess to something like 'Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have lived my life as if I didn't need you in my life."

It made sense to me at the time because it was true that I had lived my life not trying to know God. After I confessed, he smiled very kindly and said "There are people that come to Mass every Sunday that do the same. They live without God in their life, but they're in Mass every Sunday. It's not about coming to Mass, it's about reaching to God at every turn and and in your daily life."

I looked up at him, I had been feeling very guilty, and he lifted me up with that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically who is it that is not following their God?

Flea?

Cause she's the one that kicked fatso in her generous fupa for coming out her snout dissing Jesus christ for no reason

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

got it

I don't have to know scripture forward and backward to know what is fucked up and aren't following their God.

It ranks right up there with “putting an angel on the top of the Christmas tree isn’t in the Bible!”

The really amusing part, is that all these Christians that hate Catholics are worshipping the very Bible that "Catholics" put together by choosing which texts and gospels went into it to begin with...incredible isn't it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But here you have a fat pig who hates jesus because she isn't pretty and cant lose weight

like it's his fault she's a fat glutton allergic to exercise

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Matthew 7

7 “Judge[
] (
)not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what [
]judgment you judge, you will be judged; (
)and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 (
)And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 (
)“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Indeed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Will fat gluttons inherit the Kingdom of God?

I mean, afterall the bible does say that "narrow is the road leading to everlasting life"

suggesting that fat cows who hate Jesus because they're ugly wont fit

just saying

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The first time I practiced confession, I was a young adult in my mid 20's. It was at a Catholic retreat as part of the RCIA. No confessional either. I had to look the priest in the eye. I looked at him in the eyes and told him I didn't know where to start.

He said "A lot of people that go through this conversion into the Church confess to something like 'Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have lived my life as if I didn't need you in my life."

It made sense to me at the time because it was true that I had lived my life not trying to know God. After I confessed, he smiled very kindly and said "There are people that come to Mass every Sunday that do the same. They live without God in their life, but they're in Mass every Sunday. It's not about coming to Mass, it's about reaching to God at every turn and and in your daily life."

I looked up at him, I had been feeling very guilty, and he lifted me up with that.

You give your first confession before you take first holy communion (1st grade for most of us)… so I gave my first in the same booth that my grandparents and father gave confession for his entire life. That was pretty cool to me even then.

When I was 16, I was coming back week after week confessing the same thing… so he told me that if I’m not going to change the behavior, then it’s not worthy of confession… which is meant to absolve you of the sin.

I gave up what I had been confessing during Lent that year.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"I don't troll General discussion." Daddy Bastard Factory, help me, daddy, help me.
It's called self control you gas bag planet

maybe if you had some you wouldn't be such a fat miserable cow

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You give your first confession before you take first holy communion (1st grade for most of us)… so I gave my first in the same booth that my grandparents and father gave confession for his entire life. That was pretty cool to me even then.

When I was 16, I was coming back week after week confessing the same thing… so he told me that if I’m not going to change the behavior, then it’s not worthy of confession… which is meant to absolve you of the sin.

That's what he should have done. The priest that heard mine said he used to absolve one man for the same sin week after week. He told him that he did not absolve him and wouldn't if he had no intention of truly repenting.

The man said he'd go to another priest. The priest didn't argue with him. His attitude was that it was the man's soul that was at risk. I don't think forgiveness and repentance is about words. It's about what you do or stop doing because of what's in your heart.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what he should have done. The priest that heard mine said he used to absolve one man for the same sin week after week. He told him that he did not absolve him and wouldn't if he had no intention of truly repenting.

The man said he'd go to another priest. The priest didn't argue with him. His attitude was that it was the man's soul that was at risk. I don't think forgiveness and repentance is about words. It's about what you do or stop doing because of what's in your heart.

I think forgiveness and repentance are found in silence/meditation. I stopped trying to force people to heal and
become the best versions of themselves.
Just because I'm doing my healing doesn't mean everyone around me needs to, wants to, or is ready to do theirs. People will tend to their soul work when they are ready, and that is okay. The best version of themselves may be exactly where they
are now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think forgiveness and repentance are found in silence/meditation. I stopped trying to force people to heal and
Just because I'm doing my healing doesn't mean everyone around me needs to, wants to, or is ready to do theirs. People will tend to their soul work when they are ready, and that is okay. The best version of themselves may be exactly where they
are now.

Forgiveness and repentance are internal processes for sure. It's about us.

I don't believe it's about forcing anything on anyone. First, it's not our place to judge where someone is, all we can do is to decide to engage with them or not. Second, like you said it's their life and they are the person that chooses their path.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

are now.

Do you think you can do soul work and be a good Catholic without really believing in the God of the Bible? That's a serious question. Can one believe in ritual and spirituality and the good works of a church, but not believe in god?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

are now.

Do you think you can do soul work and be a good Catholic without really believing in the God of the Bible? That's a serious question. Can one believe in ritual and spirituality and the good works of a church, but not believe in god?
ayuk ayuk ayuk can you play soccer without any legs?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

It depends on what you believe God is going to do for YOU. Spirituality and religion don’t go hand in hand. One is the act of being a good person because you respect the lives of fellow man. The other one is in fact just a selfish act done so that one does not end up in hell…

Do you want to be a good person? Do you want to help your fellow man… or is your internal damnation your driving force?

You can be spiritual without being religious. One way to test this theory is by asking yourself “if religion is truly the way, then whose religion/God is right?” If you don’t have an answer, you’re spiritual.

But even then, is spirituality the way? Animals are not guided by spirituality. They are guided by instinct. Are they all going to hell because they don’t believe in God?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

are now.

Isnt that like being married to someone you dont know at all or even like to reap some benefits from marriage?

Or putting some concealer on a gunshot to try to give a surface impression that it isnt that bad?

I tend to notice you just described a lot of Catholics.

Doesnt the west have enough Mestain churches?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

It depends on what you believe God is going to do for YOU. Spirituality and religion don’t go hand in hand. One is the act of being a good person because you respect the lives of fellow man. The other one is in fact just a selfish act done so that one does not end up in hell…

Do you want to be a good person? Do you want to help your fellow man… or is your internal damnation your driving force?

You can be spiritual without being religious. One way to test this theory is by asking yourself “if religion is truly the way, then whose religion/God is right?” If you don’t have an answer, you’re spiritual.

But even then, is spirituality the way? Animals are not guided by spirituality. They are guided by instinct. Are they all going to hell because they don’t believe in God?

I don't beleive in eternal/internal damnation. I'm definitely not religious. But I have an intellectual interest in Catholicism. And, of course, I believe heartily in being a good person simply because that's the right thing to do. So I'd be damnded if I became Catholic for those reasons alone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@LotusBud

I don't beleive in eternal/internal damnation. I'm definitely not religious. But I have an intellectual interest in Catholicism. And, of course, I believe heartily in being a good person simply because that's the right thing to do. So I'd be damnded if I became Catholic for those reasons alone?

Lotus, you are talking about becoming religious? If you are not definately not religious it doesnt make much sense for you to adopt a religious lifestyle.

A lot of Catholism is works based and relies of works to get into Gods good grace's and guilt is a consistent theme. I would think the 12 steps of AA would be more beneficial than an empty religious practice. A lot of Catholism is repetitive prayer.....and prayer to deceased saints.