Bastard Factory Forum RuLes

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Fs0J3k8.jpg

Bastard Factory Forums is held to a higher standard of posting than most other message boards. We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining off-topic message boards out there. Please have a touch of civility while visiting us.

1) No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.
2) No Animal Cruelty/Bestiality.
3) You must be 18 years or older to enter Bastard Factory Forums.
4) No Ped0's/Jokes about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18).
5) You may not post pictures/videos featuring anyone under 18 years old (all models must be 18+)

Please do not try to cleverly circumvent the few RULES listed above with your fuckery. These RULES are general guidelines and are non negotiable, so read them daily if you have not memorized them already. If you do break a RULE, you will likely be punished! Infractions will result in a temporary time out period in our Meltdown forum or possible removal.

If these RULES make you angry or unhappy, then it's likely the focus of your own inner demons and this is NOT the message board for you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What about unsavory PM's ??

Scouse keeps asking to see my dirty ball sacx the filthy NOnce wannabee ..

Not even a clean ball sac, says he wants a months worth of flaked jizz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sorry sir :rightON:

Just not used to these kinds of requests he's making

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.''

Does this apply to divulging content from private messages among members? I ask because I've seen on a few occasions where members have posted content from what was said in a pm for the whole forum to read. Why call it a private message if it simply isn't?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
"No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.''

Does this apply to divulging content from private messages among members? I ask because I've seen on a few occasions where members have posted content from what was said in a pm for the whole forum to read. Why call it a private message if it simply isn't?
Such declarations are not true.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This one here is courtesy of Flynn. Just scroll down to my quote to see it.

wizer

Factory Bastard
If you write it down, expect it to be shared. It's not up to forum admins or moderators to protect your personal information that you decided to share with another member, who subsequently decided to post it on the public forum.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
If you write it down, expect it to be shared. It's not up to forum admins or moderators to protect your personal information that you decided to share with another member, who subsequently decided to post it on the public forum.
This is very true, especially on these forums where pi miners may be watching.