Look at this....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You forgot a bunch of other posters.

No one cares how you feel Plynn....that's pretty much the point.

You're a cringey and ragey spammer.

And the only people who "like" you are pretending to like you because they hate me and they will cling on the ass hairs of anyone who spews tearful and angry drivel my way.

Not that we expect you to "feel" .....I think the majority here would rather you do that kinda thing privately.

The main issue is that a few of these big bad flamers who brag about beating up people on the forums are the dregs of their so-called community. When all you do every day is create hours of audio or raging walls of text attacking parents and asking about the custody status of children...you come across as a creeper who gets a kick out of constantly being angry and spiteful.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Awesome,this will be a great team.The bestest eva !

We wlll have to bring in Emperor Dilf too but you gunna have to promise to stop punching kitties !

Aww, you had to go and ruin it didn't you?
There's no way I'm on the same team as that libelous pithecine scat muncher.
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw Caskur.
Into a headwind.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Into a headwind.
Fuck mang,you're ruining the team.

Ok if I can't have Dilf then you can't have old Blandy.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fuck mang,you're ruining the team.

Ok if I can't have Dilf then you can't have old Blandy.

Hmm so a compromise, eh?
What about Aylana?
Not only could we be secure in the knowledge no other team would want her but if you count her other personalities we'll outnumber all the competition as well.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm so a compromise, eh?
What about Aylana?
Not only could we be secure in the knowledge no other team would want her but if you count her other personalities we'll outnumber all the competition as well.
Fuck mang you gunna ruin the thread I just started about me not having any friends.

Ok team awesome will have to be Me,Vitty,Foxy and Blandy lulz.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who cares about making pointless audios that no one listens to, Scotty...if that gives you an erection, good for you, the unfortunate few of us who heard you orgasming loudly in that audio to Dovey are still trying to unhear that horrible sound...so I doubt anyone wants to be doing what you are doing...I'd rather have my Soundclouds played to a large audience of adults, which is why it's only posted on mature websites or submitted to Poetry radio shows, whereas your shit is on Vocaroo getting...according to stat boy...three listens at most, which is even worse than King Martini did on his Podcasts, and he was a major influencer in the so-called community.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who cares about making pointless audios that no one listens to, Scotty...if that gives you an erection, good for you, the unfortunate few of us who heard you orgasming loudly in that audio to Dovey are still trying to unhear that horrible sound...so I doubt anyone wants to be doing what you are doing...I'd rather have my Soundclouds played to a large audience of adults, which is why it's only posted on mature websites or submitted to Poetry radio shows, whereas your shit is on Vocaroo getting...according to stat boy...three listens at most, which is even worse than King Martini did on his Podcasts, and he was a major influencer in the so-called community.

Not gonna lie.....the orgasms kinda put me off listening to more of them lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Both of the vacaroo posters are hard to understand. The coughing smoker and Bland

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Have you seen this retarded bag of dicks correct my SARCASM with grammatical abortions yet?

And Oak fawns all over it while talking about Oxford alumnus LULZ

When you post up made up tripe like "Smart Assery" and "Auto Error" you're proving what a fucking stupid person you really are.

LOL!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This AGAIN? What's this now, the 5th time you've posted it?

Ok, I'll run this by you one last time, as your limited brain capacity seems incapable of processing the information....

It was a ruse. Joogle the word if you aren't familiar with it.

I was testing you dummy, to see whether you were capable of being more than a festering relic from a bygone era of mid 2000's flaming and had the potential of being a regular contributor.

Of course the answer was a resounding no, as you aren't even the individual you've been portraying yourself as for the past 15 years and have a bug up your asshole the size of Soyattle.

Fucking schizoid. Go be mad at the internet somewhere else, you're about as welcome here as your brother and his $5 Rolex.
H19CRlR.md.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Deflection noted.

I mean do you even KNOW how to spot a deflection?

Because we have seen how well you handle sarcasm, slang, metaphors and everything else.

Is your brain bruised?

I mean A for effort, I guess.

Fucking moron lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Into a headwind.
Ain't nobody throwing caskur into any kind of wind.