Look at this....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What's all this Seamajor?

Even without seeing it I think I can predict what it was...

...more of the same 'ol same 'ol obsessive nonsense he/they always post; probably about Frood since he'd recently contributed to this thread and Admajor loves nothing more than nipping at Frood's ankles with repetitive boring shitposts that have nothing to do with whatever the topic of the moment happens to be.

Am I close?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...more of the same 'ol same 'ol obsessive nonsense he/they always post; probably about Frood since he'd recently contributed to this thread and Admajor loves nothing more than nipping at Frood's ankles with repetitive boring shitposts that have nothing to do with whatever the topic of the moment happens to be.

Am I close?
the man lady right ? :LOL3:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Am I close?
I see. I should probably keep my distance from this. lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Am I close?
with admong it's one of three things on the shit post catalogue

1) he's whining about trump
2) he's talking about something gay
3) he's biting on my ankles

that's why I keep the sissy fruitcake on ignore - he's actually worse than sewage major at this point

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't tell me that particular brainworm has infected you too?

:OhGawd:
I just get a kick out of it all man, You have to understand I'm a fellow that isn't regularly exxposed to fellas masqurading a ladies LOL I'm in a realm that is of the belief it's peculier behaviour but hey who the fuck am I as I always say'd ... I here some fellas think they're e-knights (: now iff that isn't cool af I don't know what is LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just get a kick out of it all man, You have to understand I'm a fellow that isn't regularly exxposed to fellas masqurading a ladies LOL I'm in a realm that is of the belief it's peculier behaviour but hey who the fuck am I as I always say'd ... I here some fellas think they're e-knights (: now iff that isn't cool af I don't know what is LOL

Prithee, thy easy-going manner and uncommonly keen discernment doth speak well of thee, as dost thy abiding humour.

Be well, good sir.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prithee, thy easy-going manner and uncommonly keen discernment doth speak well of thee, as does thy abiding humour.

Be well, good sir.

D'oust thou dare fuckith with X'ith

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X freaks out and complains a lot.

He is one of those people that thinks everything sucks because he gets bullied in real life and doesnt want to be vulnerable on the internet. And by vulnerable I mean show any interest in anything.

He cries like a pussy. Even in discord over a silly joke.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X freaks out and complains a lot.

He is one of those people that thinks everything sucks because he gets bullied in real life and doesnt want to be vulnerable on the internet. And by vulnerable I mean show any interest in anything.

He cries like a pussy. Even in discord over a silly joke.
stood up like a man dovey

you only know child sized men nothing of my superiour ilk

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I also have planty of interest in things just not you well because youre so bloody boring :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I wanna stab my eyes out with your every vowel :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X has "planty" of interests.....he just doesnt ever actually discuss them because he is too busy post humping someone he finds boring so he can whine about being bored. For over a year.

And freak out over a stupid joke.

Not for nothing X.....I find you idiotic. I dont view you as "superior" anything. I'm just fine with my "child sized" men who are funny and masculine.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't have VOIP on my computer and haven't a clue how to record a phone conversation with the cell.

/shrug

I made a voice recording on my phone... how should I upload it to the net?

Oh shit....it was really easy..lol

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wouldn't be a very popular mod because I'd ban anyone for posting private message content. Aryan was simply apologizing which isn't easy to do. Especially on a troll infested forum.
Like I said before, I was testing Flynn's character. Now it's without question that he's an irredeemable, dishonourable piece of shit.

If I was a mod, I'd have banned him for the unforgiveable remarks he's made about people's dead relatives.

There isn't a more toxic turd on here than the Flynn creature, even fat Lily and Fagmin aren't as low as that insect.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't forget that bigoted racist Merde loves to racial abuse people's relatives she has never met and knows nothing about. That piece of shit definitely deserves to get flushed down the toilet.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Am I close?

Why do truths bother people? You stupid fuck. Dinky Dianna is a women. How much proof do ya need?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do truths bother people? You stupid fuck. Dinky Dianna is a women. How much proof do ya need?
Lmao. Me muy exotica talks about truths.

Lmao

Truth is you licked your lips on a picture of a dude