Look at this....

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn is a guy/guys pretending to be a female... see why you were met with such suspicion when you arrived?

The weird fucker has been desperately trying to convince people that he's a woman for the last 15 years or so.
Hi Aryan

Didn't know that. Why would he go to such lengths to convince others that he's a woman?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn is a guy/guys pretending to be a female... see why you were met with such suspicion when you arrived?

The weird fucker has been desperately trying to convince people that he's a woman for the last 15 years or so.
The real Flynn from BG/fc was a woman. This is a shared sock with a single dominate driver

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is BG/fc, do you mean Brawl Hall era? Before my time that, but yeah it's evident that it's a different person/people using the handle these days.
Brawl hall and flame champs

Competing flame forums

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I know who I'm not going to send any to.

Several people have either posted or shared PMs, others have posted phone text messages. Just keep shit to yourself for the most part.

Some people don't have anything but hate and fear that makes them have zero boundaries.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Several people have either posted or shared PMs, others have posted phone text messages. Just keep shit to yourself for the most part.

Some people don't have anything but hate and fear that makes them have zero boundaries.
Yeah that was fucked up the way Murdock shared personal convos with Dove

that's something we can agree on

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In this "alternative" high school you most certainly are...

Be proud. :GiggleBitch:
4de47a2456eea73480a0515b4c3c71ec.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

While I can appreciate a forum member throwing themselves out there and baring it all, this is not one of those times. Here you'll see Dove AGAIN trying really hard to shed her drug addict status by posting several Youtube videos.

Two things that the audience should be aware of:

1). The first thing that stands out in Dove's Martin Scorsese-like "production" is the obvious lighting. Dove thinks by lowering the white shade will hide her potmarks and her false teeth. I can admire the attempt but Dove should know that her government funded TracPhone has the worst camera, so it's like watching Dove at a strip club except that in the video she is fortunately dressed.

2). Listen to Dove's voice. She's over 40 yet has that little girl voice only reserved for sluts that have unresolved daddy issues. Dove in her empty mind thinks it's cute sounding like a preteen trying to get the attention of the perverts. That'll work until the heathens see her face that looks like a well used cork dart board.

If anything, we should all feel bad for Dove as this is her only avenue in life because no one in real life will have anything to do with her. Maybe Dove should start an OnlyFans page?

P.S.-The rocket scientist can't even post a Youtube video in the right format.

P.S.S.-Also notice that Dove has a pronounced lisp as well as not being able to string coherent sentences together.

One time I answered my phone and the person on the other end asked to speak to my mother.... I answered, "I am the mother." I have a little girls voice, too....

Pick on my voice and see how far you get.

talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for lame material.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wanted to, I really did, but I can't find any copies of the .mp3 clips you've posted here and there over the years.

I don't suppose you can be sweet talked into giving us a few minutes on Vocaroo, eh?

I need a microphone and I haven't got one.... ring me up and interview me....I would do something like that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't listen to anybody here about BH.

They were latecomers.

BH was great in the beginning.

The only thing I remember about brawl hall is that the local tard on another forum kept promoting it all the time. I went to look a few times but never bothered to register as it looked so retarded. Just my $0.02.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time I answered my phone and the person on the other end asked to speak to my mother.... I answered, "I am the mother." I have a little girls voice, too....

Pick on my voice and see how far you get.

talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for lame material.

Dude do I really sound like a kid?!

Why has no one told me this until now? Ahahahaha. Too funny.

Thanks BIG for not telling me this.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I wouldn't be a very popular mod because I'd ban anyone for posting private message content. Aryan was simply apologizing which isn't easy to do. Especially on a troll infested forum.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude do I really sound like a kid?!

Why has no one told me this until now? Ahahahaha. Too funny.

Thanks BIG for not telling me this.

It just means you don't talk like a bulldyke bitch.... it means your voice it sweet and doesn't sound like a foghorn.

Nothing wrong with your voice at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And they roll out the same tired shit over and over again.

Murds a narcissist.

Poofers a narcissist.

Flynns a narcissist.

Rinse and repeat.

Everyone is basically a narcissist that doesn't agree with them.

You forgot Oak. Also two of those are the same person sometimes.

So what about the other people I disagree with?

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The only thing I remember about brawl hall is that the local tard on another forum kept promoting it all the time. I went to look a few times but never bothered to register as it looked so retarded. Just my $0.02.

Yeah, but you didn't look in 2002-2003.

You were late..

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We all were late lol.

I dont even remember the year I signed up there. I saw it in 2008, finally registered in like 2011 and posted three times lol.

I remember its very first iteration... a very early version of forum architecture code.
Rickety as fuck and of course no bells or whistles to speak of, but it was a lot of fun regardless.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I remember its very first iteration... a very early version of forum architecture code.
Rickety as fuck and of course no bells or whistles to speak of, but it was a lot of fun regardless.
We destroyed you stupid OOTIKOF cunts at every turn. Thank you for being our victims.