Look at this....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Talking shit, have talked shit, and absolutely will talk more shit going forward.

Since there's fuckall you can do about it just stop whingeing already.

Mmkay? Mmkay.

That's the difference between me and you senile looking and sounding fuck. You like to play these little stupid games of paddy-cake. Keep your fucking snout out of my business you fractal posting dullard.

There's alot more I can do you boring fucking sod.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's the difference between me and you senile looking and sounding fuck. You like to play these little stupid games of paddy-cake. Keep your fucking snout out of my business you fractal posting dullard.

The difference between him and you is he has adult reading comprehension skills and a sense of humor.

You are a raging circular fuck wit who takes "auto error" to another meaning entirely.

And I make that claim on an empirical level.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

“…the difference between you and I….” you absolute fucking spanner. Grammar you fucking Chicongonian wank_sock!

PS: it’s “a lot” not “alot”

Jesus Christ you’re a retarded fucking waste of space!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“…the difference between you and I….” you absolute fucking spanner. Grammar you fucking Chicongonian wank_sock!

Have you seen this retarded bag of dicks correct my SARCASM with grammatical abortions yet?

And Oak fawns all over it while talking about Oxford alumnus LULZ

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You gonna grammar lame me?
Call me a slut?
Insult me dear ol' mum?

You've pretty much exhausted that tiny bag o' tricks of yours.
How 'bout just shutting the fuck up the next time you feel tempted to squeak in my direction?
That'll work a treat.
I really don't need to get into generic terms with your dusty ass, what you are is an over-the-hill tard trying to show off what a CAPTAIN-SAVE-A-WHORE you actually are. You get fucking trounced by the resident villiage idiot, UncleMiLF, then skip around Meltdown posting up moronic "poetry" threads no one gives one righteous fuck about, except your senile and boring chain smoking ass.

You just let me worry about my weapons of mass destruction and you worry about when your Depends brand adult diapers need to be changed out. If I were you I'd worry more about filling out a valid will than playing on some knucklehead forum where you're one of the oldest fuckers out here. You just worry about your health and insurance coverage for your Hypertension and impotence.

First off, you jutted your bulbous nose into my affairs, so you can get fucked back to Flea's shit forum and continue residing in your "safe place."

Secondly, what are you gonna do if I don't stop picking on you? Post up more fractals? Smoke more cigarettes? Or stick your whole fucking head up Dove's wide and accepting ass?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The difference between him and you is he has adult reading comprehension skills and a sense of humor.

You are a raging circular fuck wit who takes "auto error" to another meaning entirely.

And I make that claim on an empirical level.

Nice try.

I like how YOU waited until horseface Gayety tried to meatshield you. Just like The Small Business Oligarchy, right?

Fucking idiot.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's called Auto Error.

Just ask Dipshit Dove.

LOL!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Like the man once said, don't stick your dick in crazy.
I stuck my dick in crazy! My ex wife and my high school stalker that traveled to Oz. You guys have no idea of the stories I could tell. My ex wife was the one with the pissing kink and decided to let me know that I wasn’t going to be her second husband………………but the fucking third only a week before our wedding. She also cracked onto my stepfather and biological fuckwit of a father I shit you not! The last I heard was that she had given the fourth the flick but her dad had died and she didn’t have the cash to marry husband number five. Hideous oxygen thief that one!

But I digress…what are you driving at?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really don't need to get into generic terms with your dusty ass, what you are is an over-the-hill tard trying to show off what a CAPTAIN-SAVE-A-WHORE you actually are. You get fucking trounced by the resident villiage idiot, UncleMiLF, then skip around Meltdown posting up moronic "poetry" threads no one gives one righteous fuck about, except your senile and boring chain smoking ass.

You just let me worry about my weapons of mass destruction and you worry about when your Depends brand adult diapers need to be changed out. If I were you I'd worry more about filling out a valid will than playing on some knucklehead forum where you're one of the oldest fuckers out here. You just worry about your health and insurance coverage for your Hypertension and impotence.

First off, you jutted your bulbous nose into my affairs, so you can get fucked back to Flea's shit forum and continue residing in your "safe place."

Secondly, what are you gonna do if I don't stop picking on you? Post up more fractals? Smoke more cigarettes? Or stick your whole fucking head up Dove's wide and accepting ass?

Plynn I'm cooler and more popular than you.

Garraty and I have been friends for years but I'll tell you this.....he isnt scared to tell me when IM being an idiot.

It really IS you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stuck my dick in crazy! My ex wife and my high school stalker that traveled to Oz. You guys have no idea of the stories I could tell. My ex wife was the one with the pissing kink and decided to let me know that I wasn’t going to be her second husband………………but the fucking third only a week before our wedding. She also cracked onto my stepfather and biological fuckwit of a father I shit you not! The last I heard was that she had given the fourth the flick but her dad had died and she didn’t have the cash to marry husband number five. Hideous oxygen thief that one!

But I digress…what are you driving at?

We should get Lok and share war stories of our first marriages lol

Not only would I believe your stories, I have plenty of my own that would should you real quick why I dont get phased in the slightest by being called "trash" lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We should get Lok and share war stories of our first marriages lol

Not only would I believe your stories, I have plenty of my own that would should you real quick why I dont get phased in the slightest by being called "trash" lol.
We should trade war stories! Lol…life can be a precise wanking twat sometimes.
:PuffPuffPass:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fella, no one likes you. Literally no one. The only people who give you the time of day are a handful of rejects who have been shunned by everyone else.

Why you still come on here and perform your stale routine is baffling when you've been exposed numerous times as a phony sock account with a seething and seemingly incurable dose of butthurt.

Seek help, because smoking meth and ranting at strangers online in the early hours while dressed like Cher is not healthy behaviour.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Plynn I'm cooler and more popular than you.

Garraty and I have been friends for years but I'll tell you this.....he isnt scared to tell me when IM being an idiot.

It really IS you.

You forgot to also include:

Dumber
Uglier
Sluttier
Etc.

Only you would try to make this a popularity contest. The truth really has nothing to do with how "popular" someone allegedly is.

There's more of your blatant ass kissing. Who even brought up how long you knew Fred Flintstone? I mean you actually think I'm trying to steal or sway the opinion of your 3 loyal rectum cleaners? So. Okay. The Marlboro man isn't afraid to tell you that you're a proven imbecile? Uhhhhh....yes....he....is. You see, Garrity has gotten soft in his Century of being alive. Let's leave Garrity out of this.

All I gotta say is..."Auto Error" on your face!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fella

Why you still come on here and perform your stale routine is baffling when you've been exposed numerous times as a phony sock account with a seething and seemingly incurable dose of butthurt.

H19CRlR.md.png

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fella, no one likes you. Literally no one.
Let me get this straight.

So, you're telling me that these are the "people that don't like me:"

***A midget that scampers around a forum talking about dick sucking for over 2 years?

***A proven slut, drug addict, liar and mother of the year?

***A self-admitted Nazi that is afraid of his own sexuality?(you).

***A fucking redneck that still dresses as Southern Cannon fodder? No wonder the south lost the civil war if Blazor's any indication of the kind of Think Tank the South had.

***An idiot German that has yet to grasp the finer points of simple English and likes to post pictures of scat?

You mean I'm supposed to feel bad because THOSE "people" don't like me?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

***A midget that scampers around a forum talking about dick sucking for over 2 years?

***A fucking redneck that still dresses as Southern Cannon fodder? No wonder the south lost the civil war if Blazor's any indication of the kind of Think Tank the South had.

***An idiot German that has yet to grasp the finer points of simple English and likes to post pictures of scat?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You forgot a bunch of other posters.

No one cares how you feel Plynn....that's pretty much the point.

You're a cringey and ragey spammer.

And the only people who "like" you are pretending to like you because they hate me and they will cling on the ass hairs of anyone who spews tearful and angry drivel my way.

Not that we expect you to "feel" .....I think the majority here would rather you do that kinda thing privately.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This AGAIN? What's this now, the 5th time you've posted it?

Ok, I'll run this by you one last time, as your limited brain capacity seems incapable of processing the information....

It was a ruse. Joogle the word if you aren't familiar with it.

I was testing you dummy, to see whether you were capable of being more than a festering relic from a bygone era of mid 2000's flaming and had the potential of being a regular contributor.

Of course the answer was a resounding no, as you aren't even the individual you've been portraying yourself as for the past 15 years and have a bug up your asshole the size of Soyattle.

Fucking schizoid. Go be mad at the internet somewhere else, you're about as welcome here as your brother and his $5 Rolex.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You've missed out a few dozen people....

Nobody said anything about feeling bad, it's just that why would anyone regularly visit a place where nobody likes them?

Unless of course you're as lonely as the blimp and the gimp, aka the only 2 folks who are remotely civil towards your feral, scabby ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There isnt shit you can do.

People are gonna talk shit as much as they want, Plynn. The only thing YOU can do is cope or log off.

If you are gonna spam post publically that you are too fucking stupid to understand things like sarcasm and smart assery, you have to expect at some point some one is gonna shit on you for it.

The rest of us have been VERY charitable. Well....not really. It's hilarious watching your retard ass rant on about shit that literally everyone else understood completely while claiming YOU are the smart one.

LoL

No One

Factory Bastard
Flynn is pretty much just down to poark, who didn't even like him enough to invite him to the tarrietown forum. Sad!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You've missed out a few dozen people....

Nobody said anything about feeling bad, it's just that why would anyone regularly visit a place where nobody likes them?

Unless of course you're as lonely as the blimp and the gimp, aka the only 2 folks who are remotely civil towards your feral, scabby ass.

Dumb ass Plynn thinks people want his dumb ass to "feel bad" because that's exactly what he is trying SO hard to do.

Make people who dont give a single rip shit what he thinks "feel bad".

This retarded racist psycho has spent YEARS and has had multiple nuclear meltdowns because he thinks IM supposed to care about the idiotic crap he says. And when I dont....he fucking melts lol. One time at SG this birth defect was calling me....get ready....a hooker. So I was like, okay. I'm a hooker. Who cares? If its consensual and two adults agree to engage in transactional sex....so fucking what? And he was like...."but ur a WHORE!! A WHORE I SAY!" and literally no one cared.

And Plynn went into a VERY cringey and second hand embarrassing freak out and started warning the male posters on the board that I was gonna try to fuck them for money. Like sincerely warning them. All in this complete fucking panick mode like the world depended on Plynn rescuing the men from possible solicitation of prostitution from me.

Of course we were all laughing and knocking his spazzy and mentally retarded hysterical ass around like a ping pong ball and he then went into a 3 day long posting bender that resulted in him getting banned (by his own actions, Flea actually was so sick of it she said the next person to bring up Poofer would be banned....and right away Plynn did it and got banned).

Plynn is too stupid and too angry to be funny and is coming here to bleed on people. Nothing more.