- Reaction score
- 857
- Location
- Shangri La
Oh look, more Jacklyn being triggered:People of the Jack docket thread, jack just gave me 1 cheese. I'm leaving forever, jack stylee. See you this evening
Jacklyn is very good at being triggered.
Oh look, more Jacklyn being triggered:People of the Jack docket thread, jack just gave me 1 cheese. I'm leaving forever, jack stylee. See you this evening
This thread is ABOUT you. You melonLOL yep, he's "ignoring" me, while every post he puts up is about me.
I win.
No, it actually isn't.This thread is ABOUT you. You melon

What do you suppose has Jacklyn sooooo TRIGGERED?This thread is ABOUT you. You melon
I don't see anyone else's name in the title, it's about you, stop being a silly sausages nowNo, it actually isn't.
It is about me owning everyone else who's posting in it, however....especially YOU.
![]()
Jealousy of you I reckonWhat do you suppose has Jacklyn sooooo TRIGGERED?
That could be a big part of it, but this current mania happened right after pointing out Jacklyn's lust for underaged girls.Jealousy of you I reckon
I'll thumbsups all your posts later anyway :)That could be a big part of it, but this current mania happened right after pointing out Jacklyn's lust for underaged girls.
Wasn't that it? I think it was.
Screenshotted and reported.I'll thumbsups all your posts later anyway :)
What do you suppose has Jacklyn sooooo TRIGGERED?
Sure, if anger and embarrassment is evidence of self awareness. Then yeah.Self-awareness?
Sure, if anger and embarrassment is evidence of self awareness. Then yeah.
You are a model of generosity. An example to us all.I was giving him the benefit of a huge doubt by naming "self-awareness" as another, albeit less likely, possibility.
I see.
So Blandy, what brings ya into town?
Is there a convention of Catholic Nuns meeting? I'm sure you'll find a tree close enough to hang upside down from and wait for one to walk by. Won't you?
Just admit it! You ran away because you were afraid of facing a Jury of your peers in a fun and comedy-filled Trial. You ruined everything!
Flea doesn't have a head, but we can all just face-fuck her intellectually. She is quite obliging that way. I often never wonder how her application to ICE went?Flea can suck it as well.
Those minutes are going to be hours. It's be like watching chickens with they heads all cut off.
If jack is capable of self-awareness anger and embarrassment are the logical expected reactions.
That doesn't prove jack being triggered is evidence he's cognizant of his own condition(s) since getting triggered might only be evidence of his being incapable of regulating his volatile and irrational emotions.
I was giving him the benefit of a huge doubt by naming "self-awareness" as another, albeit less likely, possibility.
Just so the charges can be all inclusive, let's add posting pictures of underaged girls in Hardcore.
..or was being a perv already on the list?
Wait what?
LOLIs that an ICE directive. Have you got your Glock and bullet proof vest yet?
That was her worst troll attempt ever. Can you imagine a brown person going after their own?Remember unarmed mothers are particularly dangerous when they are driving away from you. Stay safe cunt.
You still all in trumpeting Trump in a passive Roganesque stylee, or has the passage of time and actual political acumen worn you down and out?

Do you still seek comfort in the bosom of like-minded twats that confuse hatred for themselves with a hatred for everyone else. How is Cookie anyway?
You should prctice shutting the fuck up. You've become a weird piece of flotsam.
Is not and was never a thing despite your continued insistence on clinging to the lie.
Just let it go, bruh.
Also not a thing and ask him yourself.
He's around at least once a day at the moment.
You should ...<SLAP!>