Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

People of the Jack docket thread, jack just gave me 1 cheese. I'm leaving forever, jack stylee. See you this evening
Oh look, more Jacklyn being triggered:

  • STFU
Reactions:jack

Jacklyn is very good at being triggered.
 
I wonder if BF is aware that Jacklyn has been posting child porn in Hardcore.
. I reported a few of the more obvious ones.
I hope other posters were conscientious enough to do the same.
No one wants to see the site shuttered because one person is a perv and can't control themself.
 
Sure, if anger and embarrassment is evidence of self awareness. Then yeah.

If jack is capable of self-awareness anger and embarrassment are the logical expected reactions.

That doesn't prove jack being triggered is evidence he's cognizant of his own condition(s) since getting triggered might only be evidence of his being incapable of regulating his volatile and irrational emotions.

I was giving him the benefit of a huge doubt by naming "self-awareness" as another, albeit less likely, possibility.
 
I see.

So Blandy, what brings ya into town?

Is there a convention of Catholic Nuns meeting? I'm sure you'll find a tree close enough to hang upside down from and wait for one to walk by. Won't you?


I'm just here on a holiday from common sense lass. Don't get your panties in a bundle. You have always taken this far too seriously. I enjoy that about you.
 
Flea can suck it as well.

Those minutes are going to be hours. It's be like watching chickens with they heads all cut off.
Flea doesn't have a head, but we can all just face-fuck her intellectually. She is quite obliging that way. I often never wonder how her application to ICE went?
 
If jack is capable of self-awareness anger and embarrassment are the logical expected reactions.

That doesn't prove jack being triggered is evidence he's cognizant of his own condition(s) since getting triggered might only be evidence of his being incapable of regulating his volatile and irrational emotions.

I was giving him the benefit of a huge doubt by naming "self-awareness" as another, albeit less likely, possibility.

You still all in trumpeting Trump in a passive Roganesque stylee, or has the passage of time and actual political acumen worn you down and out?

Do you still seek comfort in the bosom of like-minded twats that confuse hatred for themselves with a hatred for everyone else. How is Cookie anyway?
 
Remember unarmed mothers are particularly dangerous when they are driving away from you. Stay safe cunt.
That was her worst troll attempt ever. Can you imagine a brown person going after their own?

For a troll no less? I'm not sure who she thought she was impressing.
 
You still all in trumpeting Trump in a passive Roganesque stylee, or has the passage of time and actual political acumen worn you down and out?

:OhGawd:
Is not and was never a thing despite your continued insistence on clinging to the lie.

Just let it go, bruh.

Do you still seek comfort in the bosom of like-minded twats that confuse hatred for themselves with a hatred for everyone else. How is Cookie anyway?

Also not a thing and ask him yourself.
He's around at least once a day at the moment.
 
:OhGawd:
Is not and was never a thing despite your continued insistence on clinging to the lie.

Just let it go, bruh.



Also not a thing and ask him yourself.
He's around at least once a day at the moment.
You should prctice shutting the fuck up. You've become a weird piece of flotsam.

I'm starting to feel quite sorry for you.