Bastard Factory

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I actually started a thread years ago called "Ask a Black Guy"... and I sold it.
This is where they got that from.

I was full anon back then.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
my early days at Consumption Junction and Freakhole were a great place to sharpen my sword

Holy shit! CJ was my first forum, which wasn't a forum at first. Heh, I typed my presence there as hung lo under pics and vids. The forums were made, I was pissed, and came up with SuperSouthern. I added the Sir part a year later. It was me, Lepoardsocks, and gnarly who dominated the flame forum for "suckos" there. Miss Malevent got around to banning me and LS/Rotwang in due time. I found BH, sent Rot the url, and the rest is great, memorable flame history on the best flame board that there ever has been or will be. Coincidentally, Miss Malevolent had a BH account before I did and actually even showed up a couple of times!

Paul Dinan was so funny as the best front-page contributor at CJ. I still wonder what happened to him, and searched around the 'net to see where he may have wound up. I'm no PI pro and never caught a whiff of him since. Shame, his bizarre humor really helped me inject some into my early ragecore posts there.

I see we have much more in common than CJ though. Maybe some other time...

SSS
- *nods in approval*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
my early days at Consumption Junction and Freakhole were a great place to sharpen my sword

Holy shit! CJ was my first forum, which wasn't a forum at first. Heh, I typed my presence there as hung lo under pics and vids. The forums were made, I was pissed, and came up with SuperSouthern. I added the Sir part a year later. It was me, Lepoardsocks, and gnarly who dominated the flame forum for "suckos" there. Miss Malevent got around to banning me and LS/Rotwang in due time. I found BH, sent Rot the url, and the rest is great, memorable flame history on the best flame board that there ever has been or will be. Coincidentally, Miss Malevolent had a BH account before I did and actually even showed up a couple of times!

Paul Dinan was so funny as the best front-page contributor at CJ. I still wonder what happened to him, and searched around the 'net to see where he may have wound up. I'm no PI pro and never caught a whiff of him since. Shame, his bizarre humor really helped me inject some into my early ragecore posts there.

I see we have much more in common than CJ though. Maybe some other time...

SSS
- *nods in approval*

My first forum too bro, you and I go way back, as well as a couple other posters here from there. It was the Photoshop Hijinks thread that drew me in, fucking Mandarb, the chop master! He was almost like RealGrimm and was an image whore. The Crying Game thread he had, omg that shit was so funny lol.

I still got all my old CJ chops lol.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
The internet would be such a better place if I just had one, or even two, of my old hard drives where I saved sooo much awesome CJ-stamped sleaze. I was certain that computers were just for shy nerds before watching my first genuine murder video there. I'd naturally already seen a little fatal bloodshed on both Faces of Death and Traces of Death, but nothing as up-close and brutally personal as that. Changed my whole life.

That (in)famous snuff, where the soldier holding his camera down at the prisoner (of some kind?), places his militant boot on that fucker's head to keep it still while cutting his throat - OJ style. Respectable old horror movies show killers just merely slitting the throats of young girls and they immediately die. That ain't how it really goes.

I could ramble about knife fighting long enough to stab your ass, instead, I'll just say that when it's done correctly, by following OJ's instructions and that educational Russian classic - that shows how people actually drown in their own blood to die, not by losing too much of it too fast like in the movies. The sounds that the boot-pinned prisoner was making while taking his desperate last gurgling breaths will stay with me until the day I peacefully die in a similar fashion...

SSS
- JustGotWicked was cool as fuck.

Last edited: