Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She certainly started it, as per her weepy apologetic admission earlier where she begged for forgiveness from the membership.

And of course got nothing because, well this is a troll board. Where people are constantly told to suck dick because they're homosexuals.

She laid it on a little thick. That's when I started paying attention to her more closely.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Okay, so if a person is a homo, and someone says "Go suck a dick!" to them.....how is that an insult?

They probably suck dicks and like it.
True. They mean it as some sort of insult to the person they direct it towards, who by definition must be a heterosexual male, because, as you pointed out, for a gay dude that would be the order of the day before the suggestion was made.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
aHkvAM5.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're not a very large man are you, are we too assume your wrestled in the light weight categories?

I have never wrestled.

I boxed in a number of divisions, the last being heavyweight...but I could have probably got down to 200 pounds at that time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Did you notice his T-Rex arms? I did.

I heard that years ago by other trolls...then I posted a picture of me with a tape measure showing an arm span of about 74 inches.

Then it was "Har Har!! We made him take a picture to prove us wrong!!!"

Hahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard that years ago by other trolls...then I posted a picture of me with a tape measure showing an arm span of about 74 inches.

Hahahaha!!!!

Well, when they get you to do something like that you have been trolled. In reality, you needn't prove anything to anyone.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahaha!!!!
Don't listen to Lily, give us a peek at the Gun Show!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahaha!!!!
cw_ was there...;)