Bastard Factory

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry to bother you with inane crap which I am sure some of your idiotic unemployed losers do here everyday of the week but I have a question or two.

I know you don't care whether people come or go but Raven says that you will eventually fuck me over, (I can't imagine why or for what but anyway) is this true. Will you fuck me over...?

Just asking!!!~

Also on a side note, why was my good friend Reaper removed from here? What did he do wrong?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
e11683e2af3cd55ecbc0717e0509db7f8cde33e0.jpeg

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Im on and off this site.. and just saw this.

Will I fuck you over? Really? How?
How did I fuck Raven over? Frood or Lokmar?

Raven is clutching straws. She's hatin'... how can you not see that? Do we even talk Omni? No... Im here to make this place better and protect it. She needs to kick out some proooooof or its just more fear being planted.
Odd chick, but Im understanding and thoughtful for the impaired. Just so shes happy.

reaper can come and go as he pleases... He loves this place and we'll give him every opportunity to let us know.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry to bother you with inane crap which I am sure some of your idiotic unemployed losers do here everyday of the week but I have a question or two.

I know you don't care whether people come or go but Raven says that you will eventually fuck me over, (I can't imagine why or for what but anyway) is this true. Will you fuck me over...?

Just asking!!!~

Also on a side note, why was my good friend Reaper removed from here? What did he do wrong?
Why didn't you ask him this in private? Why make it a public affair?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Raven is clutching straws. She's hatin'... how can you not see that? Do we even talk Omni? No... Im here to make this place better and protect it. She needs to kick out some proooooof or its just more fear being planted.
Odd chick, but Im understanding and thoughtful for the impaired. Just so shes happy.

reaper can come and go as he pleases... He loves this place and we'll give him every opportunity to let us know.

That is exactly what someone who was planning to do some fucking over would say.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily has a strange fascination for my butt.

Maybe she saw a picture of my ass....years of playing hockey, baseball, and other sports have given me a legendary ass with excess thrusting power.

Broads are always throwing themselves at me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily has a strange fascination for my butt.

Maybe she saw a picture of my ass....years of playing hockey, baseball, and other sports have given me a legendary ass with excess thrusting power.

Broads are always throwing themselves at me.

No, they're not. If they were you'd have game, you have none.

You stalk after people trying to play gotcha with big red font...that's your game.

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know deep down in my heart you are far too busy in rl to fuck me over and like, why would you want to?... Also think Raven is being hysterical but I had to sort it out once and for all.

Lokmar and Frood hate your gutz.... shrugs.

Thank you for making time to respond.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know deep down in my heart you are far too busy in rl to fuck me over and like, why would you want to?... Also think Raven is being hysterical but I had to sort it out once and for all.

Lokmar and Frood hate your gutz.... shrugs.

Thank you for making time to respond.
Lokmar seXes Frood :LOL3: