Bastard Factory

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess their sphincters are tight because this place wasn't destroyed.

They can say as they please about putrid people like yourself without being mod panel abused ya dopey bitch.

You read their messages. That is all they want. You even followed them there to memebee.

YOU ARE the ones that needs them. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
uuDKPge.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't YOU tell everyone how YOU were the one handing out Bigs PI but were happy to sit back and let @Murdy take the blame.You slimey cunt !!!!!!!!!

As long as we can all recognize that he had ZERO inclination it was me, but accused me anyways, and that this is a deflection on his part for his own shitty behavior… then sure, give her hell.

I’ll reassure you now I knew nothing about this situation, but I’m 1 billion trillion gazillion percent positive the schmuck did something to deserve it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as we can all recognize that he had ZERO inclination it was me, but accused me anyways, and that this is a deflection on his part for his own shitty behavior… then sure, give her hell.

I’ll reassure you now I knew nothing about this situation, but I’m 1 billion trillion gazillion percent positive the schmuck did something to deserve it.
I posted my perspective in general discussions so that the TBC PI mining fucks could read it too.

And thank you for accepting my apology for being shitty to you by not coming forward sooner.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He said it with no proof. He was wrong about it being her.
Those that recall my own brief history with morbidly obese bigly, will recall he made lots of accusations against me that were all just made up by him in some childish gainsay approach.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those that recall my own brief history with morbidly obese bigly, will recall he made lots of accusations against me that were all just made up by him in some childish gainsay approach.

Yep, he makes up a lot of shit and pretends to have "morals". What a joke.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The fat slob said NOTHING when you were taking all the shit for this.And would have happily sat back and let you take the blame had it not been for Flynn telling the real story.She only owned up to it after it had all been put in the open and people then knew who it was.

It is of course your prerogative to deal with that info as you so wish.I wouldn't be so forgiving though if I were you.That thing is a dirty snake cunt.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im on and off this site.. and just saw this.

Will I fuck you over? Really? How?
How did I fuck Raven over? Frood or Lokmar?

Raven is clutching straws. She's hatin'... how can you not see that? Do we even talk Omni? No... Im here to make this place better and protect it. She needs to kick out some proooooof or its just more fear being planted.
Odd chick, but Im understanding and thoughtful for the impaired. Just so shes happy.

reaper can come and go as he pleases... He loves this place and we'll give him every opportunity to let us know.
Raven is a lot like Dinky Dianna, or Freud?? 100% gender confused

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fat slob said NOTHING when you were taking all the shit for this.And would have happily sat back and let you take the blame had it not been for Flynn telling the real story.She only owned up to it after it had all been put in the open and people then knew who it was.

It is of course your prerogative to deal with that info as you so wish.I wouldn't be so forgiving though if I were you.That thing is a dirty snake cunt.

Looks like you’re getting the treatment over at the cashew? Be yourself and fuck the rest of them