Bastard Factory

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know Murdock and she's the only one I owed an apology to, I haven't apologized to anyone else. If you can find it, link it here.

I rejected his advances asking me to go to the grand canyon with him and now he comes here looking for me 17 years later :Crazy:

He is the one who gave me Joo’s full name pointing out first that it was embedded into his then handle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I rejected his advances asking me to go to the grand canyon with him and now he comes here looking for me 17 years later :Crazy:

He is the one who gave me Joo’s full name pointing out first that it was embedded into his then handle.

Well, well, well...that's interesting. I didn't know that about him, but now I know more and I believe he's capable of it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It would be interesting to see what wizer's recollection is of these events.

Decades of alcoholism has left @Murdy with distorted memories.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I did a quick Google for you, @Lily.

You really should learn to use words properly.

"I feel bad about having said that. (I am not feeling something physically but rather describing something emotionally, so the adjective bad is used.)"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!!

Even The Government of Canada is trying to help you out, @Lily.

"
Use bad with linking verbs that express feeling, being, appearing or becoming:
  • Do you still feel bad, or do you feel better now?
"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
wrong-ellis-dragon.gif

wizer

Factory Bastard
I know Murdock and she's the only one I owed an apology to, I haven't apologized to anyone else. If you can find it, link it here.
I'm not buying it. If it was true you'd address it in private. You're apologizing to the entire forum. You're practically begging for approval from everyone here. And you aren't getting it. You aren't EVER going to get it. If anything you're getting the opposite. No one seems to like you. You need to ask yourself why.

wizer

Factory Bastard
It would be interesting to see what wizer's recollection is of these events.

Decades of alcoholism has left @Murdy with distorted memories.
There is no recollection because such events never happened anywhere but inside her twisted mind. I just see a lot of bitterness directed at me from a person i want nothing to do with. A marginal individual who is so obsessed with me, she created her username after me. Yes "Murdock" was derived from "Murder Idoc". My user ID used to be related to my chosen profession of eye doctor. She wanted to murder me after I told her I wanted her to just leave me alone and stop bothering me and begging me for some scraps of attention. I once posted on social media about a trip I made to the Grand Canyon a few years ago (she stalks me and follows my posts even though I defriended her). I was with my then girlfriend of 10 years. Murdock seems to have this fantasy that I was going to ask her to go with me despite having a long term committed relationship. It's rather amusing while at the same time, pathetically sad.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have any recollection of such events. I just see a lot of bitterness directed at me from a person i want nothing to do with. A marginal individual who is so obsessed with me, she created her username after me. Yes "Murdock" was derived from "Murder Idoc" . My user ID used to be related to my chosen profession of eye doctor. She wanted to murder me after I rejected her and told her I wanted her to just leave me alone and stop bothering me and trying to get me to throw some scraps of attention her way. I posted about a trip I made to the Grand Canyon a few years ago on social media, with my then girlfriend of 10 years. Murdock seems to have this fantasy that I was going to ask her to go with me despite having a long term committed relationship. It's actually rather funny and sad at the same time.
If you ever go back to the canyon can I come?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There is no recollection because such events never happened anywhere but inside her twisted mind. I just see a lot of bitterness directed at me from a person i want nothing to do with. A marginal individual who is so obsessed with me, she created her username after me. Yes "Murdock" was derived from "Murder Idoc". My user ID used to be related to my chosen profession of eye doctor. She wanted to murder me after I told her I wanted her to just leave me alone and stop bothering me and begging me for some scraps of attention. I once posted on social media about a trip I made to the Grand Canyon a few years ago (she stalks me and follows my posts even though I defriended her). I was with my then girlfriend of 10 years. Murdock seems to have this fantasy that I was going to ask her to go with me despite having a long term committed relationship. It's rather amusing while at the same time, pathetically sad.

Wow.

She is mental.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A great deal of the problems at these forums come from men that were rejected. It's pathetic.
Back when I was drinking and clubbing I approached these two women at the bar, when I got about five feet away from them one said: "We're lesbians". I said "alrighty" and walked away. Thought I had a real chance there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back when I was drinking and clubbing I approached these two women at the bar, when I got about five feet away from them one said: "We're lesbians". I said "alrighty" and walked away. Thought I had a real chance there.

You handled it well. Some men don't. A lot of men don't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I saved about $10 by being rejected so I bought two drinks for myself.

When I was young and going out clubbing we girls learned a rule from the older girls. They said if you wanted to dance and have a good time...simply say yes to the first couple of guys that ask you to dance. They said the other guys are watching and if you say no and get super picky, no man would really ask you to dance, they didn't enjoy being rejected.

So, I did that, sometimes with one or two of my girlfriends and their dance partners. We even mimicked the way they danced just to be silly. The guys never picked up on that...but we did get to dance for the rest of the night.

I don't miss those days though. I outgrew it long ago.