Bastard Factory

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was young and going out clubbing we girls learned a rule from the older girls. They said if you wanted to dance and have a good time...simply say yes to the first couple of guys that ask you to dance. They said the other guys are watching and if you say no and get super picky, no man would really ask you to dance, they didn't enjoy being rejected.

So, I did that, sometimes with one or two of my girlfriends and their dance partners. We even mimicked the way they danced just to be silly. The guys never picked up on that...but we did get to dance for the rest of the night.

I don't miss those days though. I outgrew it long ago.
Makes sense. I am a devastatingly sexy bastard, but I think the reason the women said what they said is because some women would like to go out and have fun without guys always hitting on them all night.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Many "dykes" are not really dykes.

They have just not met a man who satisfies them.

Who understands.

Their.

Needs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Makes sense. I am a devastatingly sexy bastard, but I think the reason the women said what they said is because some women would like to go out and have fun without guys always hitting on them all night.

I think most young women want to go out and have fun without worrying about anything beyond dancing and a few laughs, maybe a drink or two.

No one wants a weirdo clinging to them...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think most young women want to go out and have fun without worrying about anything beyond dancing and a few laughs, maybe a drink or two.

No one wants a weirdo clinging to them...
I'll be honest I used to line dance back in the 90's but nowhere near as much as women.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I never lined dance. It wasn't popular in the 80's...
It was a big fad but took much energy. Country music's popularity was at it's peak at the time. Achy Breaky Heart was one of the most requested songs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I've never seen an image of Prowler.

That is me in the driver's seat...

BI1oUhf.jpg