Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fleas been looking for an excuse to post Murds PI for ages.She was heart broken when she found out it was Lilly and not murd.

They have been posting pictures of Murdock long before any of this happened. That is intensely personal. And Flea got them from Biggie.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have been posting pictures of Murdock long before any of this happened. That is intensely personal. And Flea got them from Biggie.
Indeed.

And she is chomping at the bit to post more.Even making shit up about Murd stalking her mother in law.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed.

And she is chomping at the bit to post more.Even making shit up about Murd stalking her mother in law.

The truth is that there has been a lot of underhanded shit that has gone on over the years. I acted in a fit of rage because my family was dragged in.

I fucked up because of that anger.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The truth is that there has been a lot of underhanded shit that has gone on over the years. I acted in a fit of rage because my family was dragged in.

I fucked up because of that anger.
I for one can understand that as I've done it myself. And I felt like a cunt for doing so.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And thank you for being honest Lilly.

I was pissed cause I thought you were throwing Murd under the bus(I do like the crazy nut job).Now you have explained what happened I can kinda understand and will let this go now.

Peace out ....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I for one can understand that as I've done it myself. And I felt like a cunt for doing so.

Yeah, I'm feeling like a massive asshole and have been for days...since Flynn's PM. As you saw in my pm to her at CBT I was pondering whether to come clean.

What stopped me was the concern that they would pull my family in again. I was stuck in a hard place choosing between my family and Murdock.

Flynn's betrayal released me, I had no choice but to come clean with Murdock. I will tell you this much, she's been asked by people before for his PI and she's resisted every single time.

Murdy has been saying for years now that the "community" has become toxic. It's been all those people who are addicted to the idea of winning the internet. I've been playing defense for years...I fucked up and crossed the line.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cracks me up. Cadillac Culo swears she’ll never return, but always does.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And thank you for being honest Lilly.

I was pissed cause I thought you were throwing Murd under the bus(I do like the crazy nut job).Now you have explained what happened I can kinda understand and will let this go now.

Peace out ....

Thank you. I don't know that I deserve to be forgiven so easily. However, I have 0 interest in anyone messing with Biggie, or anyone, in real life.

That goes way too far.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted my perspective in general discussions so that the TBC PI mining fucks could read it too.

And thank you for accepting my apology for being shitty to you by not coming forward sooner.

Be serious, Lily… you know damn well I’m gonna call it….

You were led into temptation by an act of desperation and he was too thirsty to let a bad lapse in judgement slide. The credit card fraud accusation before Flynn went rogue proves my theory.

Ill take who hacked your PMs for $5,000, Alex.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be serious, Lily… you know damn well I’m gonna call it….

You were led into temptation by an act of desperation and he was too thirsty to let a bad lapse in judgement slide. The credit card fraud accusation before Flynn went rogue proves my theory.

Ill take who hacked your PMs for $5,000, Alex.

That is an interesting wrinkle in this story. He was posting about his PI being out there before Flynn went off.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As you saw in my pm to her at CBT

How many of these sites do you frequent, @Lily?

Just a day or two go you were saying something about me spending a lot of time here....yet you spend more time here than me, plus you are on a bunch of other sites.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That is an interesting wrinkle in this story. He was posting about his PI being out there before Flynn went off.

He was accusing BF of credit fraud and BF was being called out by the get along gang on BC weeks before Flynn passed his PI around like the Bad Girls @ TV passed rrrIcky Retardo around like a joint.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was accusing BF of credit fraud and BF was being called out by the get along gang on BC weeks before Flynn passed his PI around like the Bad Girls it TV passed rrrIcky Retardo around like a joint.

Yeah, I remember that credit card b.s. being pointed out to me. I think it was Flynn.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I remember that credit card b.s. being pointed out to me. I think it was Flynn.

So truth be told… it sounds like Piggie Smelly Lard~O~Ass has gained another 150 lbs since our fling and has been aging horrifically based on the links I’m getting from numerous sources to my 17+ year old troll email account…

It sounds like he has been desperat with all the recent banning… and I wouldn’t blame you given his pushing and pushing too far with years of PI humping screenshots of your texts and pm convos and reopening his defunct site giving everyone access to his everything and finally someone just served him his own ass. Literally…. and it’s GINORMOUS like I’m taking trump in juicy booty shorts bent over playing tennis BIG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So truth be told… it sounds like Piggie Smelly Lard~O~Ass has gained another 150 lbs since our fling and has been aging horrifically based on the links I’m getting from numerous sources to my 17+ year old troll email account…

It sounds like he has been desperat with all the recent banning… and I wouldn’t blame you given his pushing and pushing too far with years of PI humping screenshots of your texts and pm convos and reopening his defunct site giving everyone access to his everything and finally someone just served him his own ass. Literally…. and it’s GINORMOUS like I’m taking trump in juicy booty shorts bent over playing tennis BIG.

They will all pretend he wasn't underhanded. Isn't he fucking fat though? God damn...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They will all pretend he wasn't underhanded. Isn't he fucking fat though? God damn...

Compared to the original photo that made it into my spank bank…

Step away from the microwave burritos :LOL3::LOL3: