Bastard Faktory Hits and runs ...Mega LOL's

X

xXx
Site Supporter
here we will document the moaRr funnier moments of butt-hurt, I will mine the gems and gather them here for your personal amusement ...

''Fat Alberticus''

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

- Flynn gets credit for that nugget :LOL3: directed @ Alticuss

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Who boxed your ass, Bro?

Is it because yer from Tronna?

I bet it is.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who boxed your ass, Bro?

Is it because yer from Tronna?

I bet it is.

C'est que ce francais ??
Hi'ya bud
.... I Xposed Braek and git locked fer et .. :LOL3::LOL3:

do you know Celine Dion ?? I wanted to bang her back in the day but she said no

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know La Céline, no, but I've been told I have a passing resemblance to her now deceased hubby/manager.

Not a compliment, as far as I'm concerned.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know La Céline, no, but I've been told I have a passing resemblance to her now deceased hubby/manager.

Not a compliment, as far as I'm concerned.

LOL yoo poor fellow, he wasn't the hammsomest fer sure ... fuck et ... tell the sayers to suck a goat prolapse

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
barack-obama-obama.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
C'est que ce francais ??
Hi'ya bud
.... I Xposed Braek and git locked fer et .. :LOL3::LOL3:

do you know Celine Dion ?? I wanted to bang her back in the day but she said no

The song my Dad wanted at his funeral.

I "think" it got played.

I made damn sure to play Freebird, cranked, on the way to grave site, and when it was over I took my top off, and super cranked it lol. Family smiled, cause thats what my Dad also wanted played, and the funeral home wouldnt do it.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The song my Dad wanted at his funeral.

I "think" it got played.

I made damn sure to play Freebird, cranked, on the way to grave site, and when it was over I took my top off, and super cranked it lol. Family smiled, cause thats what my Dad also wanted played, and the funeral home wouldnt do it.
nice !
we played The Stones.. can't git no Satty, the tears flowed.. the rest is insanity ..but my Shrink says it's okay to go insane... just don't forget to come back so that's where I'm @ ...le sigh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
nice !
we played The Stones.. can't git no Satty, the tears flowed.. the rest is insanity ..but my Shrink says it's okay to go insane... just don't forget to come back so that's where I'm @ ...le sigh

Hell yeah.

Perhaps us Bastards are the only sane ones in an insane world.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha who would have thought old Swampy had anything in 'er other than dust

My cock is so big, but does it feel the same as a little or normal-sized cock?
''Go and feel a few other cocks and find out.''

Granted, the Prowler burgles bum holes but still ! did he deserve that ? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

make shure you ask nicely before you feel the big black ones :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
ha ha ha ha who would have thought old Swampy had anything in 'er other than dust

''Go and feel a few other cocks and find out.''

Granted, the Prowler burgles bum holes but still ! did he deserve that ? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

make shure you ask nicely before you feel the big black ones :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

And look who is standing at the front of the line.

Shocking!!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't intend to anger any of the reciepients of these zingers like I did the Prowler I assure you, this thread is meant as as showcase for some of our moar comedic members

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Feeling like a kid today, pouring rain outside too, so stuck inside. I jus ate corndogs, frenchy fries, an ice cream bar, and some Mallow Cups, lulz. Damn munchies are strong lol. All the dancin' 'roun' the fire las' night! hahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't intend to anger any of the reciepients of these zingers like I did the Prowler I assure you, this thread is meant as as showcase for some of our moar comedic members
Almost like real food. A feast for an okie.