Be ye Wingnut or be ye Moonbat... get yer headgear here

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of which (moons, I mean), anybody heard from Moonpie lately?

I enjoyed that gal tremendously but I haven't seen her or heard a peep from her in ages.
Hi there Blurt. Nice to see you here. I hope to be posting more. You know I love your posts! :CooL:

Yay, Moonie is in the house! :ThumbsUp1:
What’s up Oak. Who hates who this week?:GiggleBitch:

Same old shit, different day, girlie. lol
But it’s the season to be merry!

come on peeps. Now I don’t want to get into riddenhouse with you. I think that the justice system did its job. Fair and square.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I enjoyed that gal tremendously but I haven't seen her or heard a peep from her in ages.
Hi there Blurt. Nice to see you here. I hope to be posting more. You know I love your posts! :CooL:

come on peeps. Now I don’t want to get into riddenhouse with you. I think that the justice system did its job. Fair and square.

You're free to think as you want. I am too. That's the beauty of a democracy. I won't call for your head and I expect the same from you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but you will say children being murdered in WI is justice for the rittenhouse verdict

pig

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're free to think as you want. I am too. That's the beauty of a democracy. I won't call for your head and I expect the same from you.
You know it!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I misspelled his name. Stupid media! They been mocking his name too. Sorry it’s got nothing to do with race. Not a bit. IMO
You're not allowed to say that. It makes the vermin liberals around here go bonkers

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I misspelled his name. Stupid media! They been mocking his name too. Sorry it’s got nothing to do with race. Not a bit. IMO
You're not allowed to say that. It makes the vermin liberals around here go bonkers
Lol. It’s the way it’s always been. But that poor kid. Makes me sad. Seriously.. I feel blessed that my kids made it through a 4 year university. Well my youngest is struggling a little.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol. It’s the way it’s always been. But that poor kid. Makes me sad. Seriously.. I feel blessed that my kids made it through a 4 year university. Well my youngest is struggling a little.
He needs to move down here where us normal people are

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Moonie! :CooL:

Good to see you!

I missed your craters and your light gravity. :Happy5:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you say normal People? One club Youre not part of little fella

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you say normal People? One club Youre not part of little fella

Not by a long shot.