Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can agree that a person without a nose is pretty fucked up looking

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, especially when he lost that nose while defending your freedom to say so.
never saw you cry like this when the american flag was being burned and that flag was paid for with lives. So spare me your sudden righteous indignation you cross dressing circus freak

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An American's absolute right to express his/herself, especially to the disgust of his/her fellow citizens, is exactly what Blurt was just responding to.

The 1st Amendment is for people that are made of sterner stuff, not snowflakes.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

never saw you cry like this when the american flag was being burned and that flag was paid for with lives. So spare me your sudden righteous indignation you cross dressing circus freak

Who's crying, though?

I saw American flags burn while you were still in diapers, yo!

I have no tears left for anyone.

Sorry about your flag pole.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
says the rodent who considers it "instant karma" for children to die at a Christmas parade

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Who's crying, though?

Yeah, they shoulda stopped short of shoving it up his azz. Ruint the kid for life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who's crying, though?

Yeah, they shoulda stopped short of shoving it up his azz. Ruint the kid for life.
is that your wild and mostly gay imagination getting the best of you again, face pussy?

Hey, just for shits and giggles: quick, what timezone are you in right now, tard?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Who's crying, though?

is that your wild and mostly gay imagination getting the best of you again, face pussy?

Hey, just for shits and giggles: quick, what timezone are you in right now, tard?

Just so we're clear about that, my timezone is different from yours by roughly a century.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who's crying, though?

Just so we're clear about that, my timezone is different from yours by roughly a century.
dismount = 3

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggies still posting from the Twilight Zone?

Or has that been debunked, finally?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The complaint is that anyone who doesnt affirm the official narratives are wing nuts or moon bats or whatever that is. Kinda the same as "everyone who voted for Trump is Qanon/white supremacist/whatever label can be used to dismiss someone

Not sure where that complaint is stated above, but it's not MY complaint. However, the terms "wingnut" and "moonbat" were HUGE on the old Yahoo boards of the early Millennium.... cons called libs moonbats, libs called cons wingnuts. And there have always been conspiracy theories, since before my time at least. The only difference I see over time is, the theories these days have a lot less foundation to set themselves on.
And besides everyone knows for a fact, that Trumptards are in fact closet QAnon Guppies.
Is Qanon in your ass right now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, sounds like yer sayin that understanding the meaning of words that yer typing is only a lefty thing, and for a hitlerjugend such as yerself it's just unnecessary "mental gymnastics."

Good to know.

No. I was referring to your willfull ignorance routine where you pretend not to understand what's being said.

Quick question, who the fuck was that Jewish guy with the big hook nose who you posted a picture of?

I hope he gave you permission to share his photo.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
fatty is triggered

lol
Do you mean to say Aryan is a lardass? He seems plenty triggered, thanks to his reliance on your insistence that you know better than I do, who I am.

So, sounds like yer sayin that understanding the meaning of words that yer typing is only a lefty thing, and for a hitlerjugend such as yerself it's just unnecessary "mental gymnastics."

Good to know.

No. I was referring to your willfull ignorance routine where you pretend not to understand what's being said.

Quick question, who the fuck was that Jewish guy with the big hook nose who you posted a picture of?

Only 3 L's in willful, sport.

If you want me to understand what yer saying, try speaking English and add enough context for me to realize yer not replying to my post even though you fuckin quoted it.

That guy's not Jewish, and I oughta know. I have the DNA to prove it. Where's your DNA results, chickenshit?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Scouse!

images.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
fatty is triggered

lol
Do you mean to say Aryan is a lardass? He seems plenty triggered, thanks to his reliance on your insistence that you know better than I do, who I am.

Good to know.

If you want me to understand what yer saying, try speaking English and add enough context for me to realize yer not replying to my post even though you fuckin quoted it.

That guy's not Jewish, and I oughta know. I have the DNA to prove it. Where's your DNA results, chickenshit?

Out of all the prosthetic noses you could have picked, you chose a Jewish one.

Why?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
fatty is triggered

lol

Good to know.

Out of all the prosthetic noses you could have picked, you chose a Jewish one.

Why?

I love how you gleaned all this scientific data from a tiny ass pic whose resolution is maybe 35 dpi.