Be ye Wingnut or be ye Moonbat... get yer headgear here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The complaint is that anyone who doesnt affirm the official narratives are wing nuts or moon bats or whatever that is. Kinda the same as "everyone who voted for Trump is Qanon/white supremacist/whatever label can be used to dismiss someone

Not sure where that complaint is stated above, but it's not MY complaint. However, the terms "wingnut" and "moonbat" were HUGE on the old Yahoo boards of the early Millennium.... cons called libs moonbats, libs called cons wingnuts. And there have always been conspiracy theories, since before my time at least. The only difference I see over time is, the theories these days have a lot less foundation to set themselves on.
And besides everyone knows for a fact, that Trumptards are in fact closet QAnon Guppies.
Is Qanon in your ass right now?

You think he calls his ass his "yahoo"? :LOL3:

He shits Qanon out of it everyday. He is impressively regular too lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet you seamaps uses a fake covid vaccine to render children unconscious before dragging them back to his rape hut

that sick fucking oven ready jew

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the hook nose oven ready jew pedophile mad or something?

Only laughing at your stubby ass. Embarrassment must be a challenge? Did you finally lose the Woolworth wrist watch. It’s no wonder why Stubby never posts pics of Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems seapedo has company now as Holiday just revealed he thinks about children in sexually comprised situations

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Be ye a pedophile hook nose jew that belongs in an oven.

Kyle Rittenhouse is coming for your scalp

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I don't have the energy today to re-jack this thread. I'll just frame it as an example of why people on message boards can't have nice things.

You can offer people some common ground to be social about, but if you have a couple of Meat Heads who wanna be sure civil discussions can't take place anywhere, and are willing to put time and energy into shitting up the ones that start, yer probably wasting yer time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shut up, Peaches.

notimpssedkitth.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter