Be ye Wingnut or be ye Moonbat... get yer headgear here

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
db162d6046009e8108afd0e6eaf80138b13525c4.jpeg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah yeah we get it. Anyone who doesn't fully comply with the government and dares to question anything is a nutjob conspiracy theorist according to you leftards.

It's hilarious just how pro-establishment liberals are today, you lot may aswell be on the state payroll.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Reading is fundamental, Scouse. This thread is intended for wingnuts AND moonbats. If yer not familiar with the terms, look them up. Inform yerself so ya won't look like an imbecile.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So, sounds like yer sayin that understanding the meaning of words that yer typing is only a lefty thing, and for a hitlerjugend such as yerself it's just unnecessary "mental gymnastics."

Good to know.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Reading is fundamental, Scouse. This thread is intended for wingnuts AND moonbats. If yer not familiar with the terms, look them up. Inform yerself so ya won't look like an imbecile.

...or a wingnut or a moonbat.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

This would be funny if it weren't so earnest.

Over the course of my time spent working with the mentally ill, I've seen and heard everything, from "aliens are spying on me through listening devices implanted in my tooth fillings" to "fog is a government-developed, mind-control nanotech weapon designed to seep into your brain and modify your behaviour." My favourite? "My psychiatrist is working with the media who keep writing stories about me in the newspapers by pretending he doesn't see any such stories when I ask him to check."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Over the course of my time spent working with the mentally ill, I've seen and heard everything, from "aliens are spying on me through listening devices implanted in my tooth fillings" to "fog is a government-developed, mind-control nanotech weapon designed to seep into your brain and modify your behaviour." My favourite? "My psychiatrist is working with the media who keep writing stories about me in the newspapers by pretending he doesn't see any such stories when I ask him to check."

But you understand none of those fringe beliefs are mainstream or apply to anyone here?

The complaint is that anyone who doesnt affirm the official narratives are wing nuts or moon bats or whatever that is. Kinda the same as "everyone who voted for Trump is Qanon/white supremacist/whatever label can be used to dismiss someone

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But you understand none of those fringe beliefs are mainstream or apply to anyone here?

The complaint is that anyone who doesnt affirm the official narratives are wing nuts or moon bats or whatever that is. Kinda the same as "everyone who voted for Trump is Qanon/white supremacist/whatever label can be used to dismiss someone
they themselves are the wingnuts and moonbats

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Not sure where that complaint is stated above, but it's not MY complaint. However, the terms "wingnut" and "moonbat" were HUGE on the old Yahoo boards of the early Millennium.... cons called libs moonbats, libs called cons wingnuts. And there have always been conspiracy theories, since before my time at least. The only difference I see over time is, the theories these days have a lot less foundation to set themselves on.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not sure where that complaint is stated above, but it's not MY complaint. However, the terms "wingnut" and "moonbat" were HUGE on the old Yahoo boards of the early Millennium.... cons called libs moonbats, libs called cons wingnuts. And there have always been conspiracy theories, since before my time at least. The only difference I see over time is, the theories these days have a lot less foundation to set themselves on.
And besides everyone knows for a fact, that Trumptards are in fact closet QAnon Guppies.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmm... I never once thought this thread was political.

But now, of course, it is.

Gee, thanks, Dove.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That was Aryans point.

The only difference I've noticed with conspiracy theories is that they shifted to right wing people while left wing people have gotten insanely more pro establishment.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gee, thanks, Dove.

Isnt it called "wing nuts and moonbats"?

Those are political slurs, Blurt. Even Levon described it. I wasnt the one who brought up politics....I just commented on it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Gee, thanks, Dove.

Those are political slurs, Blurt. Even Levon described it.

I guess, for me and where I'm coming from, they're not.

I'm probably just not savvy enough to catch American pop idioms.

I'm sure I'll live, though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And besides everyone knows for a fact, that Trumptards are in fact closet QAnon Guppies.

Everyone knows you guys are communists.

JS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gee, thanks, Dove.

Ahhhhhh well, they were discussing left and right before I barged in.

As Levon stated on the old Yahoo boards these were slurs for left/right wing people.

I wasn't around on Yahoo but these guys have been arguing since like....06? Somewhere around there.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Gee, thanks, Dove.

Ahhhhhh well, they were discussing left and right before I barged in.

As Levon stated on the old Yahoo boards these were slurs for left/right wing people.

I wasn't around on Yahoo but these guys have been arguing since like....06? Somewhere around there.

2003 here!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of which (moons, I mean), anybody heard from Moonpie lately?

I enjoyed that gal tremendously but I haven't seen her or heard a peep from her in ages.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I enjoyed that gal tremendously but I haven't seen her or heard a peep from her in ages.

I saw she was on last evening, and have on several other occasions, I think she must be keeping up and not posting much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes good! Just busy with family and work and taking a break from forums!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Those are political slurs, Blurt. Even Levon described it. I wasnt the one who brought up politics....I just commented on it.

Thanks for explaining my thread title to Blurt, madam. However, that ain't what it says. Let me restate it for you.

"REGARDLESS OF WHICH SIDE OF CENTER YOU OCCUPY, THERE ARE SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES WE CAN PROBABLY ALL AGREE ARE RIDICULOUS TO US ALL."

Or at least, most of us.