Radicalized Extremist SCOTUS Reinstates Mandatory School Prayer.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Supreme Court backs praying coach Joseph Kennedy who knelt on the 50-yard line after games

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OK Team good practice today, now go run your laps and then give me 5 Lords Prayers!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So protecting a citizens rights to practice their faith is now the same thing as mandating everyone do it?

How does that work?

Also you guys are pushing your cult in schools and throwing fits that your cult beliefs cannot be taught to small children in Florida. Why is that okay?

Its extremist to allow people their constitutional rights in leftarded America. There is literally nothing anywhere mandating any prayer or anything.

Girls though have to STFU and use female pronouns to boys who come into their spaces and possibly rape them in the ass, though. That's forcing religion. Boys and men are NOT girls and women. If you can have your cult mandated, dont complain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"You want to play QB? You best handle the serpent young man!"

290739103_1261807881314486_7791135366824602674_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the Democrats dont expand the size of the Supreme Court soon, it will completely reshape American Society the way it sees fit. Biden should just bite the bullet & do it. He's not gonna get in for a 2nd term so he may as well leave a lasting legacy which can preserve whatever sanity remains in your country @Admin. That would be the greatest legacy of his one term presidenCy. This Court is clearly out of control. Rather than settling cases based on past precedent it is reinterpretING the laws and remaking society. That's an activist court not a constitutional one.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
If the Democrats dont expand the size of the Supreme Court soon, it will completely reshape American Society the way it sees fit. Biden should just bite the bullet & do it. He's not gonna get in for a 2nd term so he may as well leave a lasting legacy which can preserve whatever sanity remains in your country @Admin. That would be the greatest legacy of his one term presidenCy. This Court is clearly out of control. Rather than settling cases based on past precedent it is reinterpretING the laws and remaking society. That's an activist court not a constitutional one.

STFU Joe

The SCOTUS is undoing years of evil

And I hope the US people finally lose their cool if these fucking demonrats try to pack the court

The left is gonna start feeling the heat pretty soon, mark my words.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usually aidsman is lying. A couch got fired because he prayed himself and didn't involve anyone else. The court ruled people have a right to pray if they want to and that they cannot be fired for it unless it some how impacts job performance.

Aidsman always lies.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU Joe

And I hope the US people finally lose their cool if these fucking demonrats try to pack the court

But overturning Roe v Wade has already set off a wave of violence and social unrest in the us Rancid.

Isn't your own Country Brazil a bit of a mess socially due to runaway population growth because it banned abortion? Seems I remember when Brazil population was 80 million. Now it's 200 million. Now look at all the crime where u live

Population-of-Brazil-2016-chart.png

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you insane? Expanding the court would reshape America.

Right Joe. America must look the way you want it to look and only cater to one party or it's a huge injustice. Got it.

Literally Canada has the SAME landscape on abortion right now as America now that Roe was overturned.

So basically every ruling in the country can be overturned EXCEPT rulings that only left wing parties want to keep. All the others are fair game. Except leftwing ones.

Leftist should have one party rule over the country or the country will be "reshaped"

So you are saying the people can have democracy until it disrupts something you agree with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU Joe

But overturning Roe v Wade has already set off a wave of violence and social unrest in the us Rancid.

Isn't your own Country Brazil a bit of a mess socially due to runaway population growth because it banned abortion? Seems I remember when Brazil population was 80 million. Now it's 200 million. Now look at all the crime where u live

Yes Joe.

Because left wing activists are out attacking churches and pregnancy help outreaches.

So in a democracy, if the people piss off a mob they should automatically roll over and let the angry mobs decide how all our lives are gonna look.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the far left NY Supreme Court could stomach the latest Democrat power grab. BTW dems said they would only let non-cotizens vote in local elections but there were no checks and everyone was handed the same ballot with local, state, and fed races listed. So, yes, Dems openly want illegal aliens to vote.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU Joe

You

STFU Joe

Yeah Joe, by doing the RIGHT, DECENT thing, the abortion demons went nuts. The only problem here is that they're not being treated like the babies they want killed and removed from the womb. But let's hope that a good bunch of crazy patriots start hitting back. The civil war is unavoidable at this point.

And believe or not, abortion is easy to get here in Brazoo. The women here know exactly what kind of pills they need to take to induce abortion. So your argument is invalid.

And one more thing. The same people defending abortion don't believe in soul, right or wrong, nothing. And I've seeing some defending getting rid of the elderly if the world gets too crowdd eventually.

SO tell me, if they decide that you're also a dead weight and recommend your "retroactive abortion", what are you gonna do?

Be careful what you wish for, the same treatment you wish upon others my be the way you're treated some day.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
290735311_10160022614749805_4341908510692168491_n.jpg

"Flying Spaghetti Monster we thank ye for taking out the opposing teams pass rusher, and for todays victory!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Supreme Court backs praying coach Joseph Kennedy who knelt on the 50-yard line after games

OK Team good practice today, now go run your laps and then give me 5 Lords Prayers!
Surely we will see a positive change in inflation now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I bet if this coach walked on the field in high heels wearing a transparent miniskirt with a dong hanging halfway out of his ass admin would be behind him 100%.

both figuratively and litterally

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
290735311_10160022614749805_4341908510692168491_n.jpg

"Flying Spaghetti Monster we thank ye for taking out the opposing teams pass rusher, and for todays victory!"

He would still be allowed because we all have the same constitutional rights.

This is fucking demented at this point. How you guys are constant hypocrites with nothing but double standards and you guys are forever projecting that on your opposition in these stupid "what ifs".

Maybe if you hyper partisan leftists were honest, fair and respectful you would see these issues more clearly and would not be constantly compelled to blame your opposition for everything only you people do.

Kinda like how it's only an insurrection when other parties occupy an area but it's some great civil rights protest when leftwing activists burn down communities, beat the fuck out of and kill innocent people and bomb federal buildings. Or try to murder Senators and SCOTUS justices.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought there was supposed to be a line (and a fuckin big one) between church and state?

You lot want to make your minds up.

There is. That's why this mans right was protected.

Absolutely nothing was mandated by the court here. They simply defended a citizens right to pray on his own. He wasnt involving others at all.

Admin is lying for drama and hysteria purposes because anytime leftists here cannot use the government to punish people with beliefs they dont like they go off the deep end.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU Joe

You

STFU Joe

Yeah Joe, by doing the RIGHT, DECENT thing, the abortion demons went nuts. The only problem here is that they're not being treated like the babies they want killed and removed from the womb. But let's hope that a good bunch of crazy patriots start hitting back. The civil war is unavoidable at this point.

And believe or not, abortion is easy to get here in Brazoo. The women here know exactly what kind of pills they need to take to induce abortion. So your argument is invalid.

And one more thing. The same people defending abortion don't believe in soul, right or wrong, nothing. And I've seeing some defending getting rid of the elderly if the world gets too crowdd eventually.

SO tell me, if they decide that you're also a dead weight and recommend your "retroactive abortion", what are you gonna do?

Be careful what you wish for, the same treatment you wish upon others my be the way you're treated some day.

You're so anti abortion & yet you often complain about too many poor brown & black people living in Brazilian slums getting into trouble with the law.

I'm not entirety sure why there can't be a win win situation which lowers abortion rates, improves womens access to better healthcare and gets population growth down to a more controllable level. I'm not sure why the anti abortion/pro lif crowd have to resort to such extreme measured to get their way. Apparently they don't trust anyone and they want to create this religious police state.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdering a child because their scumbag of a mother is too irresponsible to both be a parent and take the proper steps to avoid the pregnancy in the first place isn't "healthcare"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pack the court, Biden! WTF are you wating for???

Democrats don't have the votes in their own party because a few of them are intelligent enough to know that would delegitimize the judicial branch. Only dumb people don't understand that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile, because Lotusbud's unmitigated hypocrisy is so rich in irony PORTUGAL, a country she is constantly wooing over because they are so much better than we are here in "murica" has abortion laws that are stricter than those currently enforce in Florida

Portugal no abortion after 10 weeks

Florida no abortion after 15 weeks

NO, you cannot make this level of gross stupidity up

Pack the courts tho!!! With biologists!

Just in case an issue involving ""women's"" rights should arise

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU Joe

You

STFU Joe

You're so anti abortion & yet you often complain about too many poor brown & black people living in Brazilian slums getting into trouble with the law.

I'm not entirety sure why there can't be a win win situation which lowers abortion rates, improves womens access to better healthcare and gets population growth down to a more controllable level. I'm not sure why the anti abortion/pro lif crowd have to resort to such extreme measured to get their way. Apparently they don't trust anyone and they want to create this religious police state.

Pro abortion activists do not care about women and do not listen.

As I've said, hopefully the over turning of Roe will force abortion supporters to be more honest and receptive to actual facts.

If it's about "choice" and better care of women then there should be no problem giving them accurate info about pregnancy and human development, providing counseling to help ensure things like coercion and pressure are not driving her, and making she has ALL the options and resources. So all the things offered by pro life pregnancy outreaches (as well as resources and info about adoption) and any and all government programs are given along with a reasonable wait period. The clinics will HAVE to apply the same safety and sanitary standards as every other medical facility. Right now they dont.

It's not about her choice though. It's about money.

If the people have their way it will legal but restricted to the first trimester.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh really? So I should care about a bunch of baby killers mad that the taxpayer will no longer pay for their satanic sacrifices? As far as I'm concerned, I hope someone starts putting those demons down pretty soon.

And yeah Joe, I hate criminals, I'm not the left who loves them. And yeah, I'd rather give the child a chance to grow and show who they are instead of killing them in the womb. I know this sounds crazy to you. And as I've said, you better watch out, they consider the elderly to be as useless as babies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
God said "be fruitful and multiply"

so of course the demons on the left are freaking out at the thought of consequence for their brutal murder of innocent babies before they've had a chance at life.