Radicalized Extremist SCOTUS Reinstates Mandatory School Prayer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
291175784_592403675580847_8659494681654415895_n.jpg

Where the fuck did they do that? Citation now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look how backwards this is.

From the party who directly forces their beliefs onto everyone and is having a histerical fit because they cant fire someone for praying by himself after a football game.

The party who calls parenta domestic terrorists and says they should have no say in their childs education.

The part who supports socially transing impressionable children behind the parents backs.

You cant make this up. Public schools should be shut down immediately and taxes should cease going to them until we re establish what education is. Because it's not literacy and math. Its sexuality and politcs now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are showing how unhinged they are.

Only a narcissistic mind could think that not being allowed to punish someone for having their own beliefs is the same as forcing their beliefs onto everyone.

"If I cant fire someone for having beliefs I dont like that means I'm under fascism!"

It's like their brains are scrambled to a terrifying degree.

It's like a rapist saying not getting consent is the same as forced celibacy. "Fuck me or you are violating my civil rights to fuck!" That's their argument. This is their logic and its genuinely scary.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
COACH KENNEDY AND TIM TEBOW, TO GO ON NATIONAL TOUR OF HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES, TO PRAY AT THE 50 YARD LINE, FOR $10,000 A SHOW.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is seriously pissed that the American federal government actually recognizes constitutional rights and religious people are not persecuted here.

Sad.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is seriously pissed that the American federal government actually recognizes constitutional rights and religious people are not persecuted here.

Sad.
He's triggered by men who aren't gay

fact