Radicalized Extremist SCOTUS Reinstates Mandatory School Prayer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
290315458_413863477451808_3900914138936817996_n.jpg

What teachers do in a classroom with a hostage audience is not the same as what they do on a football feild AFTER a game.

You guys are tyrants who dont grasp any common sense boundaries and nuance.

If the teacher did it in the classroom during lunch or after class that's more comparable and no one but the left cares. We support religious liberty in America.

You think teachers should be allowed to teach kids sexual identity politcs and "socially transition" them behind parents backs. You have zero credibility complaining about religion on school grounds. You support kids being compelled to take fucking puberty blockers for YOUR preferred religion/cult.

If the teacher is using instruction time to pray then that would impact job performance as students are getting less instruction. The ruling clearly said that is not allowed.

Read the damn ruling already, you fucktards.
brother man... you're only going to frustrate yourself trying to reason with absolute morons

I asked politely for someone who CLAIMS to be legally astute and she damn near lost her fucking mind at the thought of reading a SEVEN page piece of legislation. And we were close friends for TEN years prior to that

if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about these idiot cocksuckers nothing will

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What teachers do in a classroom with a hostage audience is not the same as what they do on a football feild AFTER a game.

You guys are tyrants who dont grasp any common sense boundaries and nuance.

If the teacher did it in the classroom during lunch or after class that's more comparable and no one but the left cares. We support religious liberty in America.

You think teachers should be allowed to teach kids sexual identity politcs and "socially transition" them behind parents backs. You have zero credibility complaining about religion on school grounds. You support kids being compelled to take fucking puberty blockers for YOUR preferred religion/cult.

If the teacher is using instruction time to pray then that would impact job performance as students are getting less instruction. The ruling clearly said that is not allowed.

Read the damn ruling already, you fucktards.
brother man... you're only going to frustrate yourself trying to reason with absolute morons

I asked politely for someone who CLAIMS to be legally astute and she damn near lost her fucking mind at the thought of reading a SEVEN page piece of legislation. And we were close friends for TEN years prior to that

if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about these idiot cocksuckers nothing will

She lied to me about reading Jacob Blake's criminal record.

She was holding the media narrative that the police showed up over two women fighting ....arguing with me when I was telling her they went on a sexual assault warrant to arrest Jacob Blake and went there for him specifically.

So I asked her if she saw the reports and she lied. Blatantly lied and said she did.

And she has the audacity to turn on me because I didnt cosign this bullshit and she wanted to believe lies.

It's just mystifying. Their brains are rotted. They are statist zombies who hate people they dont even understand.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She was holding the media narrative that the police showed up over two women fighting ....arguing with me when I was telling her they went on a sexual assault warrant to arrest Jacob Blake and went there for him specifically.

So I asked her if she saw the reports and she lied. Blatantly lied and said she did.

And she has the audacity to turn on me because I didnt cosign this bullshit and she wanted to believe lies.

It's just mystifying. Their brains are rotted. They are statist zombies who hate people they dont even understand.

listen -- liberalism has become a stupidity fad that these morons think all the cool kids are doing

They're weak minded cowards who just want to belong to something -- anything -- and do not posses neither the intellectual nor testicular fortitude to stand on their own. the mob mentally is easy to adopt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

listen -- liberalism has become a stupidity fad that these morons think all the cool kids are doing

They're weak minded cowards who just want to belong to something -- anything -- and do not posses neither the intellectual nor testicular fortitude to stand on their own. the mob mentally is easy to adopt.

If Liberalism has gone amok, I can't say much for this new brand of virulent brand of Right wing extremism either Bigly.

Believe or not, there are conservative (as opposed to Right Wing) Republicans in your country who either support abortion or at very least - sensible family planning. These are not radicals. They are just people with common sense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If Liberalism has gone amok, I can't say much for this new brand of virulent brand of Right wing extremism either Bigly.

Believe or not, there are conservative (as opposed to Right Wing) Republicans in your country who either support abortion or at very least - sensible family planning. These are not radicals. They are just people with common sense.
provide me some examples of this "new brand of virulent brand of Right wing extremism" you speak of

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

provide me some examples of this "new brand of virulent brand of Right wing extremism" you speak of

To overturn a 50 year old ruling without public discussion and referendums and no public input yes....seems very radical.

Btw I don't even support the redefinition of women by the trans community either. That's also very radical but coming from the left.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

To overturn a 50 year old ruling without public discussion and referendums and no public input yes....seems very radical.

Btw I don't even support the redefinition of women by the trans community either. That's also very radical but coming from the left.
You have no clue how the judicial branch is supposed to work

sit down

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

I don't believe the role of a court is to define social policy and redefine society either. They've clearly overstepped their mandate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Roe ruling was always poor, Joe. All the court did was give it back to the states to vote on.

Its actual democracy in action. Every ruling by the SCOTUS can be challanged. That's how it works.

People have been fighting to overturn Roe since it was decided and finally someone brought enough of a challange to over rule it.

The SCOTUS never should have made this decision for the whole country to begin with.

I thought you just said you think the people should be able to decide their laws?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sit down

I don't believe the role of a court is to define social policy and redefine society either. They've clearly overstepped their mandate.
Nobody gives a fuck what you believe

the court is designed to rule on cases sent before it. No public discourse, no checking in with snowflakes like you to see if it will cause creamy stains in your panties first.. none of that.

it worked the same way when there was a liberal majority too and does so in very local and federal level of court system in this country

cope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

So you are agreeing that Roe was a bad decision. They overstepped their mandate there and defined socail policy and redefined society.

And now that theyve overturned that weak and tyrannical ruling .....once again the PEOPLE can decide the laws that best reflect their society.

That's a good thing. You cannot have it both ways, Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

the court is designed to rule on cases sent before it. No public discourse, no checking in with snowflakes like you to see if it will cause creamy stains in your panties first.. none of that.

it worked the same way when there was a liberal majority too and does so in very local and federal level of court system in this country

cope.

He literally just said they shouldnt get to define socail policy. That's exactly what they fucking did with Roe.

And people have been fighting that for years. What he is saying shows he should agree it's over turned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
shit.... I wish I had a court that checked in for my feels before making rulings when I was in the midst of a highly contentious divorce

I'd have said --- nope -- I don't like that-- change it or my personal rights will be violated

idiots

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sit down

cope.

He literally just said they shouldnt get to define socail policy. That's exactly what they fucking did with Roe.

And people have been fighting that for years. What he is saying shows he should agree it's over turned.
he also said they need a public discussion before making a ruling

right there you know you're talking to a dumbass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

cope.

A public discussion with who? The millions at March4Life who have been marching to the Capitol every single year since Roe....in opposition?

Or just leftists who want their values rammed into every state in the union regardless how anyone else thinks?

The SCOTUS is there to hear arguments challenging state laws and decide how it looks within the boundaries of the Constitution. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

So you are agreeing that Roe was a bad decision. They overstepped their mandate there and defined socail policy and redefined society.

And now that theyve overturned that weak and tyrannical ruling .....once again the PEOPLE can decide the laws that best reflect their society.

Well if that be the case I certainly don't support this Texas or Oklahoma versions which prevent young girls or women from aborting in cases of rape or incest.

That is a fundamental violation of their basic human rights. No woman should be forced to endure a pregnancy because of a criminal act.

Otherwise those states are enabling criminals and criminal behaviour. Even the guy in Texas who wrote the bill said Governor Abbott was being unreasonable

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sit down

Well if that be the case I certainly don't support this Texas or Oklahoma versions which prevent young girls or women from aborting in cases of rape or incest.

That is a fundamental violation of their basic human rights. No woman should be forced to endure a pregnancy because of a criminal act.

Otherwise those states are enabling criminals and criminal behaviour.
I actually agree with you on that one.

So what's the democratic option here? Get out there and vote for candidates willing to change this law via the proper provisions.

Or, get the fuck outta Texas

that's what freedom is all about

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

cope.

Every state should hold a referendum on the issue and the result should be binding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

Otherwise those states are enabling criminals and criminal behaviour. Even the guy in Texas who wrote the bill said Governor Abbott was being unreasonable

So you actually DONT support the people deciding their own laws.

Also Joe abortion clinics provide abortions to minors all the time with no parental knowledge or consent because they claim the girls are abused often at home within the family.

So they will give them abortions and send them right back home to the abusing family with absolutely no report or intervention.

They dont report most raoe cases and release girls back to traffickers.

Can you please explain to me how that isnt enabling criminal behaviour? Enabling rape hasnt bothered any pro choicers when abortion providers did it for years. Why now?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

So what's the democratic option here? Get out there and vote for candidates willing to change this law via the proper provisions.

And yet that is so flagrant a human rights violation that it should be flagged down in an International Court of Law.

Even Brazil recently allowed a 10 year girl an abortion after she was raped Bigly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There was no referendum, Joe. Only a poorly written and even more poorly written court ruling which the SCotUS corrected as part of its clear constitutionally mandated job.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sit down

cope.

Every state should hold a referendum on the issue and the result should be binding.
Every state should introduce legislation on the matter consistent with what their constituents believe in and vote on the matter accordingly

and that's exactly what the supreme court instructed America to do here.

They essentially said that 9 people do not have the right to bind the entire federation of states to a particular philosophy

what you mooks consider so horrible about that is beyond normal minded comprehension

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sit down

And yet that is so flagrant a human rights violation that it should be flagged down un an International Court of Law.

Even Brazil recently allowed a 10 year girl an abortion after she was raped Bigly.
Now you're smoking crack

fuck an international court of law. You think I give the first fuck what some insect from the other side of the world thinks of our processes ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

And yet that is so flagrant a human rights violation that it should be flagged down 8n an International Court of Law.

And everyone can still get an abortion in the US with less regulations and limits. So what is your point, Joe? You do realize abortion was not outlawed, right? You do realize everyone has a constitutional right to travel freely in the US, right? Even if some states try to criminalize traveling to get an abortion the court would certainly strike such laws down as violating the free travel part of the constitution.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

And yet that is so flagrant a human rights violation that it should be flagged down 8n an International Court of Law.

So instead of being drug into clinics by abusers and released back to them with no reports why cant they take emergency Plan B contraception?

Have you actually talked to women who lived this? Or are you speaking for them? Because there are entire groups of women who conceived a child from rape who would passionately challange your "fundamental human rights" claim.

And again I havent seen a tiny bit of concern or care for how abortion providers enable and assist rape and trafficking.

I think that rape survivors and their pregnancies make society uncomfortable so they wanna sweep it from their sight and not have to be faced with it. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sit down

And yet that is so flagrant a human rights violation that it should be flagged down in an International Court of Law.

So much for allowing the people to decide their laws and all that big talk about how powerful bodies shoudlnt be allowed to define socail policies or redefine society.

And here you are arguing for exactly that.

So basically you want society shaped your way.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sit down

So instead of being drug into clinics by abusers and released back to them with no reports why cant they take emergency Plan B contraception?

Have you actually talked to women who lived this? Or are you speaking for them? Because there are entire groups of women who conceived a child from rape who would passionately challange your "fundamental human rights" claim.

And again I havent seen a tiny bit of concern or care for how abortion providers enable and assist rape and trafficking.

I think that rape survivors and their pregnancies make society uncomfortable so they wanna sweep it from their sight and not have to be faced with it. Js.

Well what if it was some demented inbred guy who escaped from a mental institution and he raped & impregnated your daughter?

Would you be comfortable allowing that child to call you 'Grandma' @Dove?