Radicalized Extremist SCOTUS Reinstates Mandatory School Prayer.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
290773300_566148148491894_3652448902766089548_n.jpg

45c30679cb440f5f7a7497a7ff3398db.jpg

"No, not that kind of Religious freedom!"

I've said it before. I'd rather live in a Muslim theocracy than in a leftard democracy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But overturning Roe v Wade has already set off a wave of violence and social unrest in the us Rancid.

Isn't your own Country Brazil a bit of a mess socially due to runaway population growth because it banned abortion? Seems I remember when Brazil population was 80 million. Now it's 200 million. Now look at all the crime where u live

Population-of-Brazil-2016-chart.png

Oh really? So I should care about a bunch of baby killers mad that the taxpayer will no longer pay for their satanic sacrifices? As far as I'm concerned, I hope someone starts putting those demons down pretty soon.

And yeah Joe, I hate criminals, I'm not the left who loves them. And yeah, I'd rather give the child a chance to grow and show who they are instead of killing them in the womb. I know this sounds crazy to you. And as I've said, you better watch out, they consider the elderly to be as useless as babies.

You know Rancid interesting you should mention that. Actually I believe I am genetically predisposed to living an extremely long life & could outlive many of you here. Many in my family have lived passed the age of 90. My grandparents all died in their m8d 90s. So I think I could live to be 100.

The question is...do I really want to?

When people are too old and can no longer care for themselves they should be willing to exit this planet.

Maybe many don't share that pov and object & abhor it but that's just the way I see it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
God said "be fruitful and multiply"

so of course the demons on the left are freaking out at the thought of consequence for their brutal murder of innocent babies before they've had a chance at life.
How many abortions have you paid for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've said it before. I'd rather live in a Muslim theocracy than in a leftard democracy.

The two really are not that different, Rancid. Why do you think the left makes "Islamophobia" a bigger priority than the homosexuals and women they pretend to give a fuck about?

It's all authoritarian piles of shit. Youd just be trading one shit pile for another shit pile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What teachers do in a classroom with a hostage audience is not the same as what they do on a football feild AFTER a game.

You guys are tyrants who dont grasp any common sense boundaries and nuance.

If the teacher did it in the classroom during lunch or after class that's more comparable and no one but the left cares. We support religious liberty in America.

You think teachers should be allowed to teach kids sexual identity politcs and "socially transition" them behind parents backs. You have zero credibility complaining about religion on school grounds. You support kids being compelled to take fucking puberty blockers for YOUR preferred religion/cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But overturning Roe v Wade has already set off a wave of violence and social unrest in the us Rancid.

Isn't your own Country Brazil a bit of a mess socially due to runaway population growth because it banned abortion? Seems I remember when Brazil population was 80 million. Now it's 200 million. Now look at all the crime where u live

Oh really? So I should care about a bunch of baby killers mad that the taxpayer will no longer pay for their satanic sacrifices? As far as I'm concerned, I hope someone starts putting those demons down pretty soon.

And yeah Joe, I hate criminals, I'm not the left who loves them. And yeah, I'd rather give the child a chance to grow and show who they are instead of killing them in the womb. I know this sounds crazy to you. And as I've said, you better watch out, they consider the elderly to be as useless as babies.

You know Rancid interesting you should mention that. Actually I believe I am genetically predisposed to living an extremely long life & could outlive many of you here. Many in my family have lived passed the age of 90. My grandparents all died in their m8d 90s. So I think I could live to be 100.

When people are too old and can no longer care for themselves they should be willing to exit this planet.

Maybe many don't share that pov and object & abhor it but that's just the way I see it.

You would, Joe. You have a sort of demoralized view of human life. Perhaps all life.

Maybe when you are old and no longer able to care for yourself you can revisit this sentiment. Live your whole life and be denied the right to die with dignity they way you would prefer and instead have people take you out like stinky garbage.

It just makes me sad that people have become so detached.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday, I managed to drive all the way through town and never hit a single red light, when I got to the last traffic light I got out of my car and knelt in the cross walk and prayed....soon the people behind me stopped honking their horns and joined me in praising Traffic Light Jesus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yesterday, I managed to drive all the way through town and never hit a single red light, when I got to the last traffic light I got out of my car and knelt in the cross walk and prayed....soon the people behind me stopped honking their horns and joined me in praising Traffic Light Jesus.

So anyone on the football feild after a game is blocking traffick? Do people need to drive through the feild to leave?

And magically the left has a problem with blocking traffick? Didnt team blue literally hold people hostage in their cars terrifying them for their stupid beliefs? There are some 911 calls of mothers with crying children begging police to help them because people were blocking their cars and pounding on them while screaming vulgarities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So THIS is okay with the left and they are entitled to this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But a man praying on a foot ball feild after a game is wrong because it's the same as if you.....blocked traffick in the middle of a road to pray.

I guess when you should be blocking roads literally attacking people in cars over politcs?

I just cant with these people. Like just admit you hate everyone who isnt in your belief bubble and that's why you have a problem with everything other people do......while approving of literally everything your "side" does including harming, killing and terrorizing innocent people. Because we all know that's what it is.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So anyone on the football feild after a game is blocking traffick? Do people need to drive through the feild to leave?

And magically the left has a problem with blocking traffick? Didnt team blue literally hold people hostage in their cars terrifying them for their stupid beliefs? There are some 911 calls of mothers with crying children begging police to help them because people were blocking their cars and pounding on them while screaming vulgarities.
You're attempting to reason with an imbecile

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

True. He leaps logic like a downs syndrome super man.

The SCOTUS ruling in favor of a mans religious freedom......simply allowing people to pray without being punished......in Admins mind is the same thing as MANDATING prayer. Because if you cannot penalize someone for having beliefs you dont like......that's the same as you being forced to participate in those beliefs.

And now existing on a football feild after a game is the same thing as blocking traffick.

Seriously what the fuck? He is a fucking tyrant diving into complete absurdity in his endeavors to support actual tyranny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The SCOTUS ruling in favor of a mans religious freedom......simply allowing people to pray without being punished......in Admins mind is the same thing as MANDATING prayer. Because if you cannot penalize someone for having beliefs you dont like......that's the same as you being forced to participate in those beliefs.

And now existing on a football feild after a game is the same thing as blocking traffick.

Seriously what the fuck? He is a fucking tyrant diving into complete absurdity in his endeavors to support actual tyranny.
Why you bother doing anything besides pointing and laughing at that gibbering retard is beyond me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why you bother doing anything besides pointing and laughing at that gibbering retard is beyond me

It is pretty pointless.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is pretty pointless.
Been told you that. The fucktard is nothing but a drooling spastic faggot

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You losers always use the same lie. The fact is Jewish and Muslim organizations were also involved in the litigation and filed supportive friends of the court briefs on this case. Just like they did with the case to stop excluding religious schools in private school tenders in Maine.

Liberals have no idea what conservative positions are, ever. Even though it is all there to read and conservatives always say exactly what their positions are. Leftists just project their personal hate and pretend it is some how coming from the other side.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Solitary praying in public is big bad

but guys running around with women's makeup on in gstring thongs encouraging children to stuff dollar bills down their crotch is wonderful and healthy

and you attempt to reason with fuckheads like this why again @Dove ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought there was supposed to be a line (and a fuckin big one) between church and state?

You lot want to make your minds up.

All the ruling said was that you cannot ban employees from privately praying unless it majorly effects work performance. Read the ruling. That has zero to do with establishing a state religion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You losers always use the same lie. The fact is Jewish and Muslim organizations were also involved in the legislation and filed supportive friends of the court briefs on this case. Just like they did with the case to stop excluding religious schools in private school tenders in Maine.

Liberals have no idea what conservative positions are, ever. Even though it is all there to read and conservatives always say exactly what their positions are. Leftists just project their personal hate and pretend it is some how coming from the other side.

Exactly. Everything they think they know about their actual neighbors is told to them by liars and scammers. And they believe it and they come here everyday, refuse to even try, and spew their ignorant bullshit like its truth.

I dont think it matters to them whether it's true or not. They are in love with themselves and their hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but guys running around with women's makeup on in gstring thongs encouraging children to stuff dollar bills down their crotch is wonderful and healthy

It's really more for readers.

You cant reason with useful idiots but you CAN counter them enough to stop them from spreading their virus.

I do it for the reasonable and the under dogs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You would, Joe. You have a sort of demoralized view of human life. Perhaps all life.

Maybe when you are old and no longer able to care for yourself you can revisit this sentiment. Live your whole life and be denied the right to die with dignity they way you would prefer and instead have people take you out like stinky garbage.

It just makes me sad that people have become so detached.

After watching relatives pass away recently @Dove I realize the only thing you can leave behind is a legacy. When you or I go, will we leave it in better shape than we found it? Will we add something to it rather than take away from others & help destroy it?

Perhaps an appropriate comparison might be someone who leaves behind a large estate of land. The person who wants to leave a lasting legacy which will benefit the many will designate that it will become a park. But the guy who seeks only profit designates that it will be used as a toxic for profit waste dump.

Likewise will we leave behind a stinking overpopulated planet or a sustainable one with manageable targets?

As I said before with great power comes great responsibility.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's really more for readers.

You cant reason with useful idiots but you CAN counter them enough to stop them from spreading their virus.

I do it for the reasonable and the under dogs.
The smart people here already know he's a blithering moron that is unworthy of a valid response -- just call him a dickwad and discuss the matter with people who can actually rub more than two braincells together to spark a coherent thought

no you cannot -- dumb people will always gravitate to dumb things

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What teachers do in a classroom with a hostage audience is not the same as what they do on a football feild AFTER a game.

You guys are tyrants who dont grasp any common sense boundaries and nuance.

If the teacher did it in the classroom during lunch or after class that's more comparable and no one but the left cares. We support religious liberty in America.

You think teachers should be allowed to teach kids sexual identity politcs and "socially transition" them behind parents backs. You have zero credibility complaining about religion on school grounds. You support kids being compelled to take fucking puberty blockers for YOUR preferred religion/cult.

If the teacher is using instruction time to pray then that would impact job performance as students are getting less instruction. The ruling clearly said that is not allowed.

Read the damn ruling already, you fucktards.