Why the fuck would anyone watch a crime-fire-cop-ambulance-lawyer-fuckhead series on tv?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
These people that they portray are mostly employed to do scumbaggery... but they remind you when in the course of their jobs they do 1-10% good.

Steal from 9 people.... scoop out the remnants of 1 person at the site of an accident type thing. Suddenly, they're fucking hero's...

I say FUCK OFF. You never come when I ring but always seem to find me for a big ticket fine when I'd just assume you eat shit and die slowly.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The cops here do Jack shit.

I find it hilarious that more then a few cop shows are based in Chicago but the sad reality is none of them are around unless it’s a pack of around 10 of them.

There’s such a huge amount of search warrant mishaps where cops break down the door of the wrong place here that it’s a weekly sub on the news.

The worst was a team of 20 cops broke into the home of an elderly woman during the last freeze, hand cuffed her while she was naked, then refused to fix her door knowing five minutes after they barged into her home it was the wrong address.

And STILL searched her home.

Theres videos of cops pointing guns at childrens heads, hand cuffing little kids…why doesn’t Hollywood make THOSE kind of tv shows?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes, if you are bored, it can be entertaining. My wife likes crime drama shows.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Crime Story with Farina was a great show.

A young dice clay. Yeah that show was special until they jumped the shark and moved the location to Vegas and pulled the whole “the DA was always a good guy” turn.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
the COPS here could never have a show. it'd be like nearly an hour just them going in and out back in and out of Tim Horton's and each other in Timmy's bathrooms. Utterly disgusting shit!! than what they do to the school kids..

I will be a better father figure to those kids!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem I have with cops is the silence of "good cops" that allow for the "rotten apples" to continue being shitheads. If they spoke up, they could get rid of the "rotten apples".

It makes me wonder if the whole bushel is rotten.