Beat both their asses

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A six year old? What can a six year old possibly do to deserve a beating with a paddle? My ass will be in jail if any teacher touches my child.

I got my arse paddled with a canoe paddle by the nuns. They'd wait till three kids got sent to the office and line us up, then take one big smack. Trick was to sway at the point of contact and cry heaps....letting the other kids take the hit... lol

I choked out my sons best friends mama for putting her finger in his face. Like I said, put hands on my kid and I will be in jail.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
A six year old? What can a six year old possibly do to deserve a beating with a paddle? My ass will be in jail if any teacher touches my child.

I got my arse paddled with a canoe paddle by the nuns. They'd wait till three kids got sent to the office and line us up, then take one big smack. Trick was to sway at the point of contact and cry heaps....letting the other kids take the hit... lol

Those nuns are real cunts. We had one that would make you wash your hands in cold cold water before she gave you the strap. Man that cold water really made it hurt a lot more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do we always assume the child deserves to be hit like that?

That's a little person. Completely helpless and powerless. In a room of disapproving adults who are already convinced the child what.... malisciously damaged a computer? And has to be physically struck? What can that little child do to defend or advocate for herself? Nothing.

We treat child rapists and murders with more human respect. Why dont we beat these people before we throw them in prison?

"Well kid, if you accidently damage property, your penalty will be harsher than the pervy janitor who had molested 5 of your peers".

Seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Those nuns are real cunts. We had one that would make you wash your hands in cold cold water before she gave you the strap. Man that cold water really made it hurt a lot more.

Its fucking abuse.

And probably a lot of the reason people are so screwed up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I choked out my sons best friends mama for putting her finger in his face. Like I said, put hands on my kid and I will be in jail.

Must be cultural... when my mum heard about the paddling she asked what did I do.... then laughed out loud when she understood, but still grounded me...lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My nuns gave us lollies if we wailed enough after.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Must be cultural... when my mum heard about the paddling she asked what did I do.... then laughed out loud when she understood, but still grounded me...lulz

Yes it is. Mexican moms can beat their kids with the chancla , anyone else tries and they’re getting beat up.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Its fucking abuse.

It's not my generation that it screwed up. It's the generation that grew up without spankings and respect for others that is screwed up.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Its fucking abuse.

It's not my generation that it screwed up. It's the generation that grew up without spankings and respect for others that is screwed up.

My son in a nutshell. I love him to death but he’s had it was too easy in life and that is our fault. He’s had everything handed to him on platter and acts like an entitled little shit. Only thing he’s taken seriously is this Longshoreman job process cuz he knows it’s an easy ride from here on out.

I wish I had let my husband whoop them when he wanted to. My girls ended up responsible and productive so I didn’t screw up too bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got a substitute teacher fired in Florida. Coconut Creek.

She took the class to the pool and when they got back to the classroom there was no room in the bathroom and she FORCED my daughter(who is now 16...she was 6 at the time) to change out of her bathing suit and back into her uniform BEHIND THE TEACHERS DESK.

As soon as she got off the bus I knew something was wrong and when I asked her, she completely fell apart. Told me all of it.

So right in my car we went and flew to that school. All the while shes crying thinking I'm going to literally kill someone and go to jail. As much I wanted to I didnt.... .but I made it clear I expected action to be taken and it was.

I still pulled her and changed school districts. It was a shitty school anyway, I ended up putting her in Margate.

And I'm absolutely not an out of control parent.....but I'm not letting people hurt my kids either.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yes it is. Mexican moms can beat their kids with the chancla , anyone else tries and they’re getting beat up.

Even Catholic nuns?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is why an officer is present at all school corporal punishment sessions. Both to insure it is carried out with in the law and is not excessive but also so any angry parent can be arrested or stopped if they go out of control. I am willing to bet most out of control kids learned it from their out of control parents.

As I said earlier, I'd much rather see parents strung up and whipped. Maybe then they will have a reason to disappline their rotten crotch fruit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its fucking abuse.

I dont know hardly anyone who DIDNT get spanked.

Most people all say this about how kids need to be spanked to learn respect.....no one is connecting that most people spank.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She took the class to the pool and when they got back to the classroom there was no room in the bathroom and she FORCED my daughter(who is now 16) to change out of her bathing suit and back into her uniform BEHIND THE TEACHERS DESK.

As soon as she got off the bus I knew something was wrong and when I asked her, she completely fell apart. Told me all of it.

So right in my car we went and flew to that school. All the while shes crying thinking I'm going to literally kill someone and go to jail. As much I wanted to I didnt.... .but I made it clear I expected action to be taken and it was.

I still pulled her and changed school districts. It was a shitty school anyway, I ended up putting her in Margate.
Now that's bad... Poor girl =(

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Even Catholic nuns?

They can get it too, putting hands on my child.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Its fucking abuse.

Most people all say this about how kids need to be spanked to learn respect.....no one is connecting that most people spank.

I learned...don't-get-caught....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That is why an officer is present at all school corporal punishment sessions. Both to insure it is carried out with in the law and is not excessive but also so any angry parent can be arrested or stopped if they go out of control. I am willing to bet most out of control kids learned it from their out of control parents.

As I said earlier, I'd much rather see parents strung up and whipped. Maybe then they will have a reason to disappline their rotten crotch fruit.

I mean.....you are saying that schools need to have an officer present to protect the staff from the parents as they hit that parents child.

And if that's not a huge reason to home school... I dont know what is. Frankly the state has zero business trying to act as parents.

If they require police protection from parents they probably shouldnt be working with kids.....you know?

If the kid is that problematic remove them from the school.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She took the class to the pool and when they got back to the classroom there was no room in the bathroom and she FORCED my daughter(who is now 16) to change out of her bathing suit and back into her uniform BEHIND THE TEACHERS DESK.

Now that's bad... Poor girl =(

It was VILE.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Its fucking abuse.

I learned...don't-get-caught....

I’ll never forget this one day. My son was 7, acting up and I threw a hair brush at him, missing him intentionally. I turned my back and his ass threw it right back at me. I let my husband deal with him that day.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Even Catholic nuns?

I respect that.

That's how I live these days.

But if my kid does something wrong at school...really something wrong... there should be more retribution than just an email or form sent home or phone call.

What I didn't mention before was that my nuns hated doing it and pulled their swings a fair bit. It was around 1980. There was a lolly jar... and the nuns consoled those of us who were really upset. Sometimes they cried.

I had pacifist nuns... lulz...

But they still kept order... by their humanity....and even though I got candies, it was still a shameful event to be sent to the office...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Even Catholic nuns?

I respect that.

But if my kid does something wrong at school...really something wrong... there should be more retribution than just an email or form sent home or phone call.

What I didn't mention before was that my nuns hated doing it and pulled their swings a fair bit. It was around 1980. There was a lolly jar... and the nuns consoled those of us who were really upset. Sometimes they cried.

But they still kept order... by their humanity....and even though I got candies, it was still a shameful event to be sent to the office...

I was an Angel in elementary. Junior high, I was a fucking terror. Won’t go into details but I’d have booted my ass out of there lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Even Catholic nuns?

I respect that.

I was an Angel in elementary. Junior high, I was a fucking terror. Won’t go into details but I’d have booted my ass out of there lol

My sophmore to junior years were a blur. I spent all my free time not coming home, barely showing up to class, never doing assignments until they were required to be handed in minutes later.

I passed... but I fucking partied hard.... heh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even Catholic nuns?

I respect that.

My sophmore to junior years were a blur. I spent all my free time not coming home, barely showing up to class, never doing assignments until they were required to be handed in minutes later.

I passed... but I fucking partied hard.... heh

Same.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, no, no! She was doing it all wrong. There should be holes in the paddle...........less wind resistance.

Exactly what my principal told me when I asked about the holes in the paddle!!!! lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to get my ass beat as a kid. Maybe that’s why I have no arrest record lol
I didn't get hit but I watched my mum get hit, maybe that's why I have an arrest record? Probably not, lifes all about choices not whether you got smacked around or not...

Life is all about choices, circumstances, and the kind of brain chemsitry you have. It ain't all one thing, pal.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I used to get my ass beat as a kid. Maybe that’s why I have no arrest record lol
I didn't get hit but I watched my mum get hit, maybe that's why I have an arrest record? Probably not, lifes all about choices not whether you got smacked around or not...

Life is all about choices, circumstances, and the kind of brain chemsitry you have. It ain't all one thing, pal.

Shush, Marxist...

Stupid cunts should be seen and not heard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a fucking joke this thread is. Back in primary school nobody got a fucking paddle. We got caned. Straight into the flesh on your arse.

My first three cuts at school were at 8 years old for playing kissing catchers with the girls, and they were doing the chasing I might add xx

The idea of a cut, is to lay the first caning down, then try and get the second one over the first so it makes the skin raw, the third rips the flesh apart.

The problem with schooling these days, is the discipline is too tame, until it’s too late and little shit head ends up committing serious crime and is either dead or in jail.

Wake the fuck up!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mother and principal. how you gonna sit there and watch your child get beat with a paddle:facepalm:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Clewiston Police Department told WINK News they are now investigating a case of Central Elementary School Principal Melissa Carter paddling a student in front of their mother.
They wouldnt have to. I'd beat my kids ass in front of THEM!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh FUK! After watching that video, they should have beat that brown moms ass too! I got spanked in school once. They asked if I wanted them to tell my step dad and I said "NO!". In my head I said "Fuk no I dont want you to tell him!" "He'll beat my fukin ass 10X that!" Oh yea, and I guarantee you it gets more than temp compliance! I had an underclassman talk shit on my mom ONCE! I beat the fuk outta him and HE NEVER did that shit again!