Beat both their asses

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Mother and principal. how you gonna sit there and watch your child get beat with a paddle:facepalm:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Clewiston Police Department told WINK News they are now investigating a case of Central Elementary School Principal Melissa Carter paddling a student in front of their mother.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's the problem with kids today, not enough of them getting spanked when they need it and if the parents can't control the little fucks then someone has too.

I agree, someone has to show there are consequences

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A six year old? What can a six year old possibly do to deserve a beating with a paddle? My ass will be in jail if any teacher touches my child.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A six year old? What can a six year old possibly do to deserve a beating with a paddle? My ass will be in jail if any teacher touches my child.

tbh didn't watch it, but did now ...holy fuck !! yeah shouldn't do that .

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Well if you let a six year old do as he wants when he wants where he wants then you are a lousy parent.

It's a spanking now or prison when they are older or worse yet they will be killed by an equally spoiled punk.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Well if you let a six year old do as he wants when he wants where he wants then you are a lousy parent.

It's a spanking now or prison when they are older or worse yet they will be killed by an equally spoiled punk.

That wasn’t a spanking, it was a beating. The mother needs to get paddled for actually watching that bitch beat her child.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i never got hit but my oldest brother feared the belt

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

That wasn’t a spanking, it was a beating. The mother needs to get paddled for actually watching that bitch beat her child.

The mother said she never hit her daughter like that..

See that's the entire problem. If she would have disciplined the little shit when she should have this most likely wouldn't have happened.
Christ the nuns at school used to beat kids a lot worse than that when I was little but the entire world has gone soft.
But I do agree with you that the mother needs a paddling too only my reasons are different than yours.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah that's true, I don't know what I'd say had that been a Nun .

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I used to get my ass beat as a kid. Maybe that’s why I have no arrest record lol
I didn't get hit but I watched my mum get hit, maybe that's why I have an arrest record? Probably not, lifes all about choices not whether you got smacked around or not...

I used to watch my mom do the hitting. Dudes and chicks....she didn’t discriminate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Spanking isnt discipline. It gets immediate compliance for a short time.....but teaches absolutely nothing.

True discipline takes work, patience and consistency.

It's way better to teach your kids WHY certain behaviors are wrong. And to know when to simply redirect.

What spanking communicates to a child mind is that they can hit when they are mad.....and they need to be sneakier so they can avoid getting hit. And....it can make them afraid to come to you in a serious mess if they know it's their fault.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wtf is that woman crying for? She sat there and allowed her child to be beaten by that fat wildebeast.

If anyone had ever dared to pull such a stunt with MY daughter I would snapped, grabbed that paddle and beat that bitch all up down the halls of that school and I'd press charges against her whole fucking family.

There is NO fucking WAY I would have sat there and just let someone beat my kid. No fucking way.

Mom failed. She isnt a victim. Her daughter needed her to protect her and this woman failed. Now that poor kid knows not even mom has her back when shes needs someone. This will live in that little girls mind for the rest of her life. The mother just damaged her relationship with her daughter.

This bitch with the paddle should NEVER work around children ever again.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'wildebeast' lol

drag her down a logging trail faster than she can run

nobody touches your kids but u - end of story

Johnny

Flaming Heterosexual
Site Supporter
No, no, no! She was doing it all wrong. There should be holes in the paddle...........less wind resistance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
'wildebeast' lol

drag her down a logging trail faster than she can run

nobody touches your kids but u - end of story

Anyone even looks at my small child like they are going to do that I'll bounce their head off a few curbs.

I cannot believe that woman just sat there and watched.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would like to see the video so I can see for my self. I honestly do not trust parents to fairly sum up what happened. I have seen so many excuses made for horride behavior. The parent does seem to ha e a case in that corporal punishment was not authorized in that school district so the principle will get fired.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would like to see the video so I can see for my self. I honestly do not trust parents to fairly sum up what happened. I have seen so many excuses made for horride behavior. The parent does seem to ha e a case in that corporal punishment was not authorized in that school district so the principle will get fired.

Video is in the link.

It was 100 percent inappropriate. I would have lost my shit. But I dont let other people touch my kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Three paddles and all seemed rather light as there was no attempt to swing through. The nuns at the after school day care I went to in first grade sure did a lot worse. The lawyers claims of sadistic behavior and "perminent psychological harm" are certainly made up nonsense.

Paddling is actually the norm in the American south. Personally, I'd much rather see the entitled parents get paddled.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Three paddles and all seemed rather light as there was no attempt to swing through. The nuns at the after school day care I went to in first grade sure did a lot worse. The lawyers claims of sadistic behavior and "perminent psychological harm" are certainly made up nonsense.

Paddling is actually the norm in the American south.

If any adult hit my child I'm going to reach down their throat and sterilize them.

I got spanked growing up. It made my behaviour vastly worse and just taught me how to lie. But if anyone is ever going to spank my kids it's me.

I dont even make my kids hug people if they dont want to. Let alone let some public school fuckwad hit them.

There were at least a dozen better ways to handle that......they went with the least effective and most damaging.

We dont even know if that kid intentionally damaged equipment, it's a 6 year old. They should have charged mom and let her deal with it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I got my arse paddled with a canoe paddle by the nuns. They'd wait till three kids got sent to the office and line us up, then take one big smack. Trick was to sway at the point of contact and cry heaps....letting the other kids take the hit... lol