Texas Teens Beat Step Father To Death For Molesting Youngest Sister!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry about the title… I was trying to edit from my phone and it posted suddenly. Whoops!

I’m curious to see how these charges play out at trial…

MSN: Texas Brothers Accused of Beating Stepfather to Death for Allegedly Sexually Abusing Their Sister
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if someone will find a way to sue the NRA over this. :GiggleBitch:

The kids used brass knuckles, which are surprisingly NOT illegal to carry in Texas.

I’m convinced the temporary insanity plea will come into play. My boyfriend swears they aren’t getting off for this because they are minorities. The stepfather has been accused by 2 children. We shall see…

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry about the title… I was trying to edit from my phone and it posted suddenly. Whoops!

MSN: Texas Brothers Accused of Beating Stepfather to Death for Allegedly Sexually Abusing Their Sister
Fixed it for ya...

thank you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think they're in trouble. I was thinking that maybe they could use the "defense of others" argument, but they went back and attacked him 3x. They should have given him a good beating and turned him into the cops.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If true, I'd acquit. I'm the NRA.