Being the sexiest troll alive…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Has admin been hitting you up for cock pics again?

Dude seemed really excited last time

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had red pubes and every 6th hair on my head was red or strawberry coloured (the rest were blonde or brunette) up until I was 30 something...

My eyes were initially also blue, then green in my twenties, then hazel green with heavy autumn colours in the centre since.

Young people now confuse me as being similarly aged despite being double their age.

I am a sexy shapeshifter....like @cw_ 's muscular toesies...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, don't pick on the poor lad.
He seems a bit sensitive about it.
At least he's more of a Weasley ginger, not a Lucille Ball full-on redhead.

I will report your Youtube channel along with paid shills from Reddit. Reason: Sexual content and PIODIO . LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd get way moar chiXs than breakfall, not just cauase he digs the young'ns ...but tall dark an hammsome beats short and squat any day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it were a glorious day, bers in the cold wind but sunny ... now some fish and seefood cooked by a bunch'a wops
poor jeebus, let us mourn you pricks .. breakfall, baby jezoo is watching yoO

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I had red pubes and every 6th hair on my head was red or strawberry coloured (the rest were blonde or brunette) up until I was 30 something...

My eyes were initially also blue, then green in my twenties, then hazel green with heavy autumn colours in the centre since.

Young people now confuse me as being similarly aged despite being double their age.

yEsdjp2.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She obviously broke his little black heart into a million pieces and he still hasn't forgiven her.

It's so intense I'm beginning to suspect she took his virginity, too.
Just look at the flowers !

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm actually the sexiest troll alive because I'm quite humble, say yes or no ma'am, and I can chat with any of our lovely ladies without sexual innuendos or overtures...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ate so much yesterday ... fuck

tomorrow when the big guy rises moar food .... this time BBQ'd lamb

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'll forever live in your head rent free, you petrol huffing pint sized pervert... :Vibin:

pineapple-PNG2746-1677485764766-1680989189319.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’ve got big tits and lung cancer. Go figure