BFI WANTED FILE

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The 'privilege' is being witty enough to keep up, not monetary lifejackets to drowning faggITs ... imo that is .
But these days EVERYTHING comes easy I guess ...
Spam spam spam pay pay pay

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C’mon BF let’s get it over and done with... The guy paid for it

Good sport.... Ty! but I just refunded him.

We'll see about more positive, non specific options soon.
Nooooo! You should’ve kept his money

the whole point with the add ons was to add entertainment to the board making it more appealing.. So because the opposite was achieved now no one gets the privileges
Yeah we should listen to the resident junkie... Other than your art pics I don’t see how you enhance anything... Just how fucking beyond comprehension are you grim?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
you two gotta be the whiniest faggots, Your mom shoulda beat you harder.. Haha "Junkie"..nice try..

At least we got our feels back..I guess until you complain again about the negative ones..

.. But you win guys way to be bland libtards

Maybe your right Shampy I do nothing for this forum but fix all your dead links you leave behind from previous hissy fits..

peace

Im out..

fuck your bleeding hearts

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
PLUG THAT HOLE MATE !! bullshit is escaping

bahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Jewry lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you two gotta be the whiniest faggots, Your mom shoulda beat you harder.. Haha "Junkie"..nice try..

At least we got our feels back..I guess until you complain again about the negative ones..

Maybe your right Shampy I do nothing for this forum but fix all your dead links you leave behind from previous hissy fits..

peace

Im out..

Really? Do you wanna know how many broken links you have? Shall I make a gif of them? You lost an account rendering hundreds of dead pics but you still delete mine? I love you grim but we need to be real right now...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Interesting. Everyone seems to hate the change and are running off like _Pile did; she almost looks like some crystal ball holding gypsy wearing a stupid hat. And a dishrag. I piss more than 9$ but I'm under the opinion that you guys shouldn't have bundled a buncha bullshit into a one-payment-gets-it-all model to receive whatever the fuck is on sale for what many consider to be laughably too much. Look around.

If you examine other alluring money-making e-ideas that center around micro deposits/payments are designed to be popular games, that they pray kids initially buy it cheap or get for free, but then offer options to put the spenders ahead of their kiddy friends, which turns into a self-propelling success.

I'm not even bashing the guy who went ahead with this experimental plan. I've digested it but again point to the micro-transactions system that can make drunken bullshitting a bit more unpredictable here depending on what they wanna do for a dolla. Did one buyable ability count as a filthy ground fighter's "shocker's thumb," causing everybody to raise their whiny voices? Oops. That power may have wound up to be too overpowered to keep offering but the process may have resulted in that conclusion because it cost some money to deduce the truth/outcome of the idea, tee hee.

Hopefully even tripping a "cheat" will take a bit longer depending on the number of enticing options that posters may wanna use on a boring drunken night. The options and functions of them all need to be thought out well and some may even work. Whatever the current financial plan is was somewhat successful, with blindingly quick results. No worries, a day under Stalin's thumb feels good! Once. Back to the board room with you...

SSS
- go with the ebb and flow

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting. Everyone seems to hate the change and are running off like _Pile did; she almost looks like some crystal ball holding gypsy wearing a stupid hat. And a dishrag. I piss more than 9$ but I'm under the opinion that you guys shouldn't have bundled a buncha bullshit into a one-payment-gets-it-all model to receive whatever the fuck is on sale for what many consider to be laughably too much. Look around.

If you examine other alluring money-making e-ideas that center around micro deposits/payments are designed to be popular games, that they pray kids initially buy it cheap or get for free, but then offer options to put the spenders ahead of their kiddy friends, which turns into a self-propelling success.

I'm not even bashing the guy who went ahead with this experimental plan. I've digested it but again point to the micro-transactions system that can make drunken bullshitting a bit more unpredictable here depending on what they wanna do for a dolla. Did one buyable ability count as a filthy ground fighter's "shocker's thumb," causing everybody to raise their whiny voices? Oops. That power may have wound up to be too overpowered to keep offering but the process may have resulted in that conclusion because it cost some money to deduce the truth/outcome of the idea, tee hee.

Hopefully even tripping a "cheat" will take a bit longer depending on the number of enticing options that posters may wanna use on a boring drunken night. The options and functions of them all need to be thought out well and some may even work. Whatever the current financial plan is was somewhat successful, with blindingly quick results. No worries, a day under Stalin's thumb feels good! Once. Back to the board room with you...

SSS
Can you feel your impending doom?
h1nVSQQ.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
Can you feel your impending doom?
h1nVSQQ.jpg

Realy ok what did you buy lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did Vile Vixen really leave??
Looks like it dude anyway where the fuck have you been hiding? I hope you didnt get jailed xD
I was just taking a break from the web for a while. Didn't get jailed yet...
Yeah it’s good to fuck the shit off now and again... Nice to see you floating around again fella... I’ll post some titties in your honour...
I would like pussy while your there lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Looks like it dude anyway where the fuck have you been hiding? I hope you didnt get jailed xD
Yeah it’s good to fuck the shit off now and again... Nice to see you floating around again fella... I’ll post some titties in your honour...
Thanks I love titties!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks I love titties!
Peaches for me lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks I love titties!
Peaches for me lol
You aint getting shit you filthy scumbag away and move some muck

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks I love titties!
Here you go Sir ;)
NFp0t2U.jpg

24N3Ciu.jpg

WiRmdXL.gif

ELmvrQ5.jpg

FimVSAi.gif

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Thanks I love titties!
Here you go Sir ;)
NFp0t2U.jpg

24N3Ciu.jpg

WiRmdXL.gif

ELmvrQ5.jpg

FimVSAi.gif
God bless you sir!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

peace

Im out..

wow grim it looks like everyone ather then hekal and jekal are behide you on this one

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what happen bf no fetchers at all you crumbled didnt you lol i see you geting old letting the young ins walk all over you lol
cheezburger-image-1104111872

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
haha If BF had a hundred hurted pussies who paid for clout he'd be RICH

I guess he sensed the butthurty and tried to capitalize I don't blame him, the lengths the hurt go never ceases to amaze me

Right Nikeboy

giphy.gif