BFI WANTED FILE

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
haha If BF had a hundred hurted pussies who paid for clout he'd be RICH

I guess he sensed the butthurty and tried to capitalize I don't blame him, the lengths the hurt go never ceases to amaze me

Right Nikeboy

giphy.gif
not with users losing there shit over a bit of fun like tantrum throwing shitfinger .stop it i will change my undee i will ill leave i will waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what ever pfft

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
haha If BF had a hundred hurted pussies who paid for clout he'd be RICH

I guess he sensed the butthurty and tried to capitalize I don't blame him, the lengths the hurt go never ceases to amaze me

Right Nikeboy

giphy.gif
not with users losing there shit over a bit of fun like tantrum throwing shitfinger .stop it i will change my undee i will ill leave i will waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what ever pfft
Don’t get angry

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Every one of those a's released a bit of steam (: THANK goodness or who knows what :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you see that asshole resist .... the fucking nerve!!!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I'm fucking hot today (:: workdy was good !

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
What the bloody shit fucking hell is this thread supposed to be about? It should have died at post #1.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who's running now with there tails between there legs :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :Antagonize: