xXx
Site Supporter
rapvanilla.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Contribute ?? Other than what ? 3 bucks he's GOLD i tells yeh BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you kidding ? I thought nothing had been implemented ... so now there's some dirt pushin Aussie beatin' off to that fact ?
bahahahahahahahaaaaaa ffs ... clean up you nasty deviant

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Contribute ?? Other than what ? 3 bucks he's GOLD i tells yeh BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
He paid 25 US dollars to have me meltdowned ffs what a witch
ha ha warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:saw loser

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you donate to gain 'ELITE' than BLAMO some hurt nikker puts you out to pasture .... sounds fair :rightON:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ha ha warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:saw loser
You’ve lost though, you really think your forum peers are gonna thank you or think you’re awesome because you’re that sad?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I take zero sides.. last thing I want is members being bullied for cash. Im not here to sell anyone out... just looking for ways to enhance your forum fighting 'hijinks'. More like a fight club...

The options have been pulled unless something arises that works better.

The answer is a 'Member sign up sheet' for participants and maybe Perm Melt members are fair game regardless. Either way we'll wait.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What ..no new Nike shirts wigger boy ??

cool%20as%20ice.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm easy ..
If people feel they need to pay to gain leverage np, just let me know beforehand so I can respectfully dismiss the character ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're like a transgender trying to fit but can't so pulls out the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator