Results are only viewable after voting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
f5d92adf59fc0b31c750ca9a7a48ccb7b8d9fed7fd2cdc055ccad8bb66c14cea.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah well... You gotta look long and hard to find anti Biden shit.. Media is pretty much run by the leftist and censor out anything they deem as "hateful" but not hateful when it applies to anti Trump .. YouTube is the worst!! sum bitches :D :D :D

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yeah well... You gotta look long and hard to find anti Biden shit.. Media is pretty much run by the leftist and censor out anything they deem as "hateful" but not hateful when it applies to anti Trump .. YouTube is the worst!! sum bitches :D :D :D
Yeah... that must be the cause...

Or....maybe..... could it be that there is just so much SHIT that Trump did and hardly anything that Biden did? Hmm.... sounds.... like that's it!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry.. I can't convince a leftist sheep... They did the same bullshit in 2016. You'd think they'd learn by now ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to drop you in the middle of a nigger black lives matter protest in a leftist city where they've defunded the police..HAHA...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I'd love to drop you in the middle of a nigger black lives matter protest in a leftist city where they've defunded the police..HAHA...
I'd love to drop YOU in the middle of a nigger black lives matter protest in a leftist city where they've defunded the police

Did I ever say I like those? Did Biden say these people are doing a good job?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to drop YOU in the middle of a nigger black lives matter protest in a leftist city where they've defunded the police

Biden/Harris campaign bail out violent protesters. Just another way they pander to that nigger vote.. sickening .

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Biden/Harris campaign bail out violent protesters. Just another way they pander to that nigger vote.. sickening .
Did you check the facts or are you only into rumours?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh believe me, I know!

Instead of using Joogle, maybe try duckduckgo.com, I tend to get better results that way. Or hell, maybe even use yandex.com, since "Russia!" lol.

I cant stand Jootube anymore.

Now cart services, such as Shopify, are in on it too. They went after several sites that had Confederate stuff, demanding them take it down, or lose their site. They hit cootersplace.com too, from Dukes of Hazzard. Cooter put up a big 'ol Confederate flag, and said it wasnt coming down lol. Hes moving his site to one not controlled by Shopify.