Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's dead in the polls that's fer sure.
Lulz!
juJehGy.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You see, the whole Stormy Daniel's crap has been proven to be false. The whore herself admitted she made it all up.

Time to update your meme.

And just imagine if there were a bunch of videos of Trump fondling and sniffing 5 yo girls.

That would get my attention more than a bunch of whores accusing a billionaire of being a pervert, when we KNOW that these types practically throw themselves on men like Trump.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You see, the whole Stormy Daniel's crap has been proven to be false. The whore herself admitted she made it all up.

And just imagine if there were a bunch of videos of Trump fondling and sniffing 5 yo girls.

That would get my attention more than a bunch of whores accusing a billionaire of being a pervert, when we KNOW that these types practically throw themselves on men like Trump.
He admitted it himself on TV.... Doesn't sound like false accusations to me.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

By the way, I do not make these, the internet is filled with this stuff... I just post it here for all the Trump-lovers :devil1:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
1. The silent majority is real.
2. Owing to Point 1, polls are utterly useless.
3. The Democrats should be scared shitless, because the cheating isn't enough to help them win.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You boys better stock up on 9mm ammo because no matter who wins shit will hit the fan.

I'm just glad the majority of gun owners are Trump supporters.:rightON:
Federal's 9BPLE for warm weather and Gold Speer 124 +p for cold.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Still votin' Trump?
If you wanna know what I really think you oughta keep your pie hole shut.
Because I tell truths you do not want to hear? Are you american? Then go read the 1st amendment
No.
Because you're a pro-Trump, pro-2nd amendment phony looking to increase the post count by claiming anything but.
Just as I thought... you're a Trump voter. You've got the brains for it!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Compliment appreciated.
It's plain to see that Maxipad secretly wishes he was American and hates his homeland of Holland.

Sucks to be him. lol
I absolutely do not hate the Netherlands (not Holland, that is not a country). I am very happy not to be born in america. I do not think it is the best country. If you compare the Netherlands and america, the Netherlands will win. If you add a lot of other european countries to the comparison, the Netherlands still wins and america is still last.