Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Proud to say, several younger family members registered to vote this year, just to vote for Trump lol.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Maxis-pad remind's me of this frog I met during leave in Seoul this one time. I was sitting in this little whole in the wall bar and Frenchie start's telling me about how his wife let's the family dog lick her vaginacle. Fucken Europans, man, I tell you what.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Did Biden say these people are doing a good job?

Did Biden condemn them, and say they wasnt?
Did Trump condemn them? Or did he ask them to "Stand by"?

I believe we we're talking talking about BLM, you know.... Burn Loot Murder. Biden has not condemned them. In fact supports their behavior.

On the other hand, yes, Trump has condemned all sides that have been doing illegal activity.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Maxis-pad remind's me of this frog I met during leave in Seoul this one time. I was sitting in this little whole in the wall bar and Frenchie start's telling me about how his wife let's the family dog lick her vaginacle. Fucken Europans, man, I tell you what.
You like that memory, don't you, @MajorMakesYouBarf? Too bad you memorized it incorrect or you are too stupid to understand what they actually told you.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

I believe we we're talking talking about BLM, you know.... Burn Loot Murder. Biden has not condemned them. In fact supports their behavior.

On the other hand, yes, Trump has condemned all sides that have been doing illegal activity.
I remember a fragment from the debat where Trump did not condemn it?

And Biden does not support the riots and other crimes. He does support equal rights... Well, so do I. Does that make me a terrorist?

You're american, right? Try to read from some other sources than the american ones. Most media in america itself are either republican oriented or democrat oriented.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And Biden does not support the riots and other crimes. He does support equal rights... Well, so do I. Does that make me a terrorist?

You're american, right? Try to read from some other sources than the american ones. Most media in america itself are either republican oriented or democrat oriented.

That was in that debate. I didnt watch it, but I know he had condemned them previous times.

So really, maybe YOU are the one reading the wrong news sources lol.

Im 'murican! lol

I do not watch Lamestream media. I turned my cable tv off over 8 years ago. Nor do I rely on Fox.

I support equal rights too. But as long as you and I aint Burning Looting and Murdering, nah we aint terrorists lol.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

That was in that debate. I didnt watch it, but I know he had condemned them previous times.
I haven't seen anything regarding that, but it is possible of course. I do not follow everything regarding Trump :)
I do know it is not clear for a lot of people that he condemns them.
And, let's be honest, shouldn't everyone condemn these idiots?

Im 'murican! lol

I do not watch Lamestream media. I turned my cable tv off over 8 years ago. Nor do I rely on Fox.
Agreed, I do not follow everything. I might miss something sometimes and I am also affected by propaganda, because every publicist that writes and artice or makes a tv show or whatever will add a piece of his/hers own opinion in it.
I do know that in america the press has more chosen a side (republican or democrat). The press in other countries are less biased.

I support equal rights too. But as long as you and I aint Burning Looting and Murdering, nah we aint terrorists lol.
Well, I sometimes get the impression that Trump supporters think of the biden supporters as terrorists and the otherway around the same...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I haven't seen anything regarding that, but it is possible of course. I do not follow everything regarding Trump :)
I do know it is not clear for a lot of people that he condemns them.
And, let's be honest, shouldn't everyone condemn these idiots?

Im 'murican! lol

Agreed, I do not follow everything. I might miss something sometimes and I am also affected by propaganda, because every publicist that writes and artice or makes a tv show or whatever will add a piece of his/hers own opinion in it.
I do know that in america the press has more chosen a side (republican or democrat). The press in other countries are less biased.

Well, I sometimes get the impression that Trump supporters think of the biden supporters as terrorists and the otherway around the same...

Ok, who are we condemning lol? Im ready to do some condemning lol.

I condemn BLM, ANTIFA, and the majority of the DemonRats. I do NOT condemn peaceful patriotic militia or the likes, that simply have had enough of the Burning Looting and Murdering, and are standing up to protect people. I condemn the KKK, for them fuckers are the ones that ruined my flags good name! (Confederate) I dont stand for racism, you wanna dislike someone, dislike them for their character.

The reason folks are not clear, is because the media covers up anything good the Don does. Then spin it around and be like "he never condemned them!". He actually has plenty. But... THEY want him to be super clear on condemning whitey, because they know that is the majority of his base.

Have you not noticed, ever since half a decade ago or less, the DemonRats are pushing this anti white man hate? Its everywhere. The media is owned by only 5-6 corporations now, instead of 50-60 just 10-15 years ago, thats a LOT of influence. If THEY have an agenda, its pushed big time through mass media.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
That's the only reason Belgium exists ;-)

I condemn BLM, ANTIFA, and the majority of the DemonRats. I do NOT condemn peaceful patriotic militia or the likes, that simply have had enough of the Burning Looting and Murdering, and are standing up to protect people. I condemn the KKK, for them fuckers are the ones that ruined my flags good name! (Confederate) I dont stand for racism, you wanna dislike someone, dislike them for their character.
Damn, I can only agree.... Well, except for a small part: not EVERYONE in BLM and Antifa is bad. The whole idea was good, some of the supporters still believe in the good. Although the BLM idea is stupid in my eyes (not only *black* lifes matter), the signal thet they *also* matter might be given. Just the way how..

The reason folks are not clear, is because the media covers up anything good the Don does. Then spin it around and be like "he never condemned them!". He actually has plenty. But... THEY want him to be super clear on condemning whitey, because they know that is the majority of his base.
The Don = Trump?
I believe there are also enough media that are Pro Trump. I do think there are too much opinions in the media in our current times (do I sound old now?). Too much opinions, too little facts. And even a facts can be brought in a way that the opionins dominate the message.

Have you not noticed, ever since half a decade ago or less, the DemonRats are pushing this anti white man hate? Its everywhere. The media is owned by only 5-6 corporations now, instead of 50-60 just 10-15 years ago, thats a LOT of influence. If THEY have an agenda, its pushed big time through mass media.
DemonRats = Democrats? No, I did not notice that.

Regarding the media, we have the same here in the Netherlands. It's starting to be scary...

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You like that memory, don't you, @MajorMakesYouBarf? Too bad you memorized it incorrect or you are too stupid to understand what they actually told you.

You're jussed jellous. You prolly want to let a dog lick YOUR vaginacle. Do they have peenut butter in Deutschland (where the Dutch are from yall) :Hapz:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You're jussed jellous. You prolly want to let a dog lick YOUR vaginacle. Do they have peenut butter in Deutschland (where the Dutch are from yall) :Hapz:
@MajorMakesYouBarf, do you know I missed you? Just those idiotic remarks of you. :Hello:

Too bad you are too stupid to understand that we, the Dutch, come from the Netherlands. The Germans come from Germany.
I know, it's bit complicated. I'll forgive you for your error.

Also something you fail to understand: a man has a penis and a woman a vagina. Sime I am a man, I do not have a vagina. Therefore it cannot be licked by anyone, not even a dog.

But anyway, i've missed you, @MajorMakesYouBarf! Good you're back

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damn, I can only agree.... Well, except for a small part: not EVERYONE in BLM and Antifa is bad. The whole idea was good, some of the supporters still believe in the good. Although the BLM idea is stupid in my eyes (not only *black* lifes matter), the signal thet they *also* matter might be given. Just the way how..

The Don = Trump?
I believe there are also enough media that are Pro Trump. I do think there are too much opinions in the media in our current times (do I sound old now?). Too much opinions, too little facts. And even a facts can be brought in a way that the opionins dominate the message.

Regarding the media, we have the same here in the Netherlands. It's starting to be scary...

Good post man, there is hope for you yet :Grin3:

I agree, not all in BLM and Antifa are bad. Those folks have a conscious. But the ones funding their groups want them to push anarchy. So a lot of the "good folks" in those groups, have left the group. I've seen videos, where once they saw the burning and killing and such, they decided "not for me". And yeah, the whole BLACK lives matter, is racist in the name itself. ALL lives matter. I understand how they want justice, but it should be justice for all, like it says in our Pledge of Allegiance. Their version of "justice" is becoming twisted too, praising criminals, as if what they were doing was right.

Yes, the Don is Trump lol. And DemonRats is Democrats lol.

Pro Trump media is as rare as a 4 leaf clover. Ya gotta dig through the clover patch to find it lol.

I agree, too many OPINIONS, not enough facts! Too many "feelings".

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

The Don = Trump?

Thanks, I was doubting that :LOL1:

I agree, not all in BLM and Antifa are bad. Those folks have a conscious. But the ones funding their groups want them to push anarchy. So a lot of the "good folks" in those groups, have left the group. I've seen videos, where once they saw the burning and killing and such, they decided "not for me". And yeah, the whole BLACK lives matter, is racist in the name itself. ALL lives matter. I understand how they want justice, but it should be justice for all, like it says in our Pledge of Allegiance. Their version of "justice" is becoming twisted too, praising criminals, as if what they were doing was right.
The worst is: they actually make the situation worse. Their behaviour causes people to think bad of black people. I can understand why!

Pro Trump media is as rare as a 4 leaf clover. Ya gotta dig through the clover patch to find it lol.
Wouldn't that mean that there is not much positive to say, so it is not said?
Any media that takes itself serous SHOULD not deny thuths, even if they do not like it.

And from my point of view -and others around me- Biden would be a better president than Trump.

Yes, too much. Part of that is also all the social media; any idiot can spread their "information" and too many people will believe it. I'm no fan of the social media...

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important

The Don = Trump?

Ah, hm, intredasting.

So do u prefer Great Danes, since Danish people also live in Deutschland with the Dutch? Or do u prefer the lick's of a chihuahua south of ur border? :OMG4:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

The Don = Trump?

Ah, hm, intredasting.

So do u prefer Great Danes, since Danish people also live in Deutschland with the Dutch? Or do u prefer the lick's of a chihuahua south of ur border? :OMG4:
I've always been a fan of the saint bernard dogs:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

By the way, please investigate a bit about Europe. Your information is wrong.

And.... please vote BIDEN!

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important

The Don = Trump?

Ah, hm, intredasting.

I've always been a fan of the saint bernard dogs:

Thats not what ur mother sayed last night! :OMG4:

U shud vote for me in's stead. If u want to vote 4 some1 older n wiser, vote MajorBarcalow 2020! Angery and magnesium!
:Perfecto:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Thats not what ur mother sayed last night! :OMG4:
This says so much more about you than about me: She is dead.

U shud vote for me in's stead. If u want to vote 4 some1 older n wiser, vote MajorBarcalow 2020! Angery and magnesium!
:Perfecto:
If you would run, you'd probably not get a single vote. Nobody would vote for you, and you would probably vote for thw wrong person while tying to vote for yourself.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Finally something Tryump did better than Obama! See, I will also post positive stuff about Trump. I am fair!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
B8CowR4.jpg