Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Note, Trump not sniffing lil girls hair at his rallies. If this was a Biden rally..... SNIF SNIFF SNIFF!!!!

Look at them, so happy they aint being sniffed, with a President like the Don.

dd38c3ad2cf5cbac2f78969005350d54.gif

Lulz

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
gay senior citizen from CT who once belonged to an internet flame gang called the "cuntwranglers" attempts to atone for years of shit posting by stumping for joe biden at the bastard factory.

take a knee while you are at it, bitch
You're getting an extra week of 'Kissy meATs'.
Bitch-

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet she’d
Nah, Obama ruined this country. My area alone lost thousands upon thousands of jobs. Under Trump jobs started to come back. Really felt like he was making America Great Again, until Corona crashed things. I feel he would of done even better if not for all the distractions he was given, like every time he turned around he heard some Dem hollerin' "RUSSIA!".
What kind of jobs disappeared under Obama and what kind of jobs were created under Trump?
All of 'em? lol
I mean: jobs in a factory, restaurant, shops? What kind of jobs?
Yes.
Please list a few :)
Just to give me an impression... What types of jobs disappeared and which came?
Bro, don't waste your keystrokes.

Hey I never give you shit lol.

But I know, I know, the old folks want Biden to win, "benefits" and all.

My 71 year old aunt is for Trump though, she knows how bad Biden will be.

Dumb move. Loose her SS and Medicare? That’s Trumps aim, ya know. Then she can move in with you.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Bet she’d
Nah, Obama ruined this country. My area alone lost thousands upon thousands of jobs. Under Trump jobs started to come back. Really felt like he was making America Great Again, until Corona crashed things. I feel he would of done even better if not for all the distractions he was given, like every time he turned around he heard some Dem hollerin' "RUSSIA!".
What kind of jobs disappeared under Obama and what kind of jobs were created under Trump?
All of 'em? lol
Yes.

Dumb move. Loose her SS and Medicare? That’s Trumps aim, ya know. Then she can move in with you.
Not to mention pre-existing conditions. Rolling back foodstamps even further.
Cons call abortion murder yet after babies are born it's ok if they starve. Crazy way of thinking.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Abortion was invented to keep niggers from breeding. You probably think Skin's a racist, right about now, for using the word 'niggers'. But you're the one who supports a program that exterminates them.

You probably also support a "black" culture that celebrates indolence, ignorance, criminality and failure, while it labels moderation, morality, education and industry as, "ackin' white"; a culture that keeps blacks enslaved without guard dogs or fences.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Abortion was invented to keep niggers from breeding. You probably think Skin's a racist, right about now, for using the word 'niggers'. But you're the one who supports a program that exterminates them.

You probably also support a "black" culture that celebrates indolence, ignorance, criminality and failure, while it labels moderation, morality, education and industry as, "ackin' white"; a culture that keeps blacks enslaved without guard dogs or fences.
God bless you-

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Biden and his radical checks are going to ruin this country. Can’t wait for this to end.

I see Trump winning in a landslide.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

God bless you-

Skin doesn't believe in gods, or leftist collectivist ideologies, or any of that oppressive misanthropic horseshit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bet she’d
All of 'em? lol
Yes.

I think she values more than SS and Medicare, she values her right to bear arms, she values our heritage, and shes tired of all the violence and destruction by "Biden supporters".

Why would he want to get rid of SS and Medicare, that doesnt make sense.

As far as her moving in with me, I would welcome her, she is my favorite family member. She partly raised me as a kid, I would owe that to her.

And BENZO, the pre existing condition thing, Trump doesnt want to do away with that. He said it repeatedly that those with pre existing conditions would still get insurance.

Although, I do recall a certain brown fella who said "you could keep your existing health insurance". Wasnt that brown fella Biden's mate for 8 years?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden and his radical checks are going to ruin this country. Can’t wait for this to end.

I can't wait for it to end either.....EVERYTHING is so political and so UGLY.... i cant photoshop on any of my favorite sites because people are so bitter....The mods have to shut down the post because of fighting,...Just not enjoyable lately...so i said, fuck it......Hopefully things will get better once this over :D....ive also been in facebook jail for telling some fuckwit off....and doing a shop that wasnt pc....Just banned a couple weeks each time..lol

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can't wait for it to end either.....EVERYTHING is so political and so UGLY.... i cant photoshop on any of my favorite sites because people are so bitter....The mods have to shut down the post because of fighting,...Just not enjoyable lately...so i said, fuck it...
lol i know...anticipation
its like christmas and u wanna know of its a lump of biden or a nugget of TRUMP!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh shit....i didnt know i posted that..lol....i had started writing earlier and must have hit the post button on accident :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im getting to the point where i just dont give a fuck.....Get it over with already

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh shit....i didnt know i posted that..lol....i had started writing earlier and must have hit the post button on accident :D
those r your pure uncensored thoughts - honest - best way 2 be

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I almost shit myself when i came back to my tab and saw that i had posted lmao!.....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was hoping that skinofevil was going to address that evil American hating cunt, mrfilth....did you read that post?....Evil fuck!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im afraid if i try it....i wont do anything else but smoke pot and say fuck it to everything else...haha...ive got an extremely addictive personality....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im afraid if i try it....i wont do anything else but smoke pot and say fuck it to everything else...haha...ive got an extremely addictive personality....
no, its not like that at all where u want it after doing it
it goes together with alcohol like salt & pepper, they enhance other