Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much are we going to take?
Yo Helly!
Take some of this:
649pET
(CNN)With the race for the presidency approaching its end amid a raging pandemic, Democratic nominee
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
maintains a substantial lead over President
nationwide, according to a new
Among likely voters, 54% back Biden and 42% Trump. Biden has held a lead in every CNN poll on the matchup since 2019, and he has held a statistically significant advantage in every high-quality national poll since the spring.
Although
will ultimately be decided by the statewide results, which drive the Electoral College, Biden's lead nationally is wider than any presidential candidate has held in more than two decades in the final days of the campaign.

Lulz
BAHAHA....A CNN poll...yeah.. you can ram that right up your asshole..:)
trump-in-polls-e1566492282815.png

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yo Helly!
Take some of this:
649pET
(CNN)With the race for the presidency approaching its end amid a raging pandemic, Democratic nominee
Among likely voters, 54% back Biden and 42% Trump. Biden has held a lead in every CNN poll on the matchup since 2019, and he has held a statistically significant advantage in every high-quality national poll since the spring.
Although
will ultimately be decided by the statewide results, which drive the Electoral College, Biden's lead nationally is wider than any presidential candidate has held in more than two decades in the final days of the campaign.

Lulz
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yo Helly!
Take some of this:
649pET
Although

Lulz
Bahahahaha, "I choose which facts to believe, because I do not want some facts to disturb by view of the world".

Seems to me that CNN is a pretty reliable source of information?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yo Helly!
Take some of this:
649pET
Although

Lulz
Bahahahaha, "I choose which facts to believe, because I do not want some facts to disturb by view of the world".

Their polls are independent.
CNN is less biased than Fox.
5 days until the Lulz..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Arent you Canadian Ice? Why and what do you care about the Pres. race in the states? Does Canada depend on the US that much? You must have some good leadership in your country. You moan about Biden waaaaaay more than your own PM. Trudeau is awesome in my mind. Trade ya.

Yeah man Canada and the US are joined at the hip,you should know that. When the US does good we do good,when the US does bad we do bad. The way I see it Trump was good for both countrys.One of the first things he did was sign off on the Keystone XL pipeline which obongo refused to sigh.
As for our useless twit of a PM fuck him. I hope western Canada separates from the eastern overlords.

btw.... you really can't be thinking for Biden are you?

Fucking A. Most Mericans are fucking fed up with the self serving Buffoon. Aren’t you aware of the health risks in the USA, and the FACT that the virus is spiking, as we move into winter.Maybe you should pay more attention to your own country. Trump is a pathetic perverted ass, beyond comprehension. So there ya go.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Arent you Canadian Ice? Why and what do you care about the Pres. race in the states? Does Canada depend on the US that much? You must have some good leadership in your country. You moan about Biden waaaaaay more than your own PM. Trudeau is awesome in my mind. Trade ya.

Yeah man Canada and the US are joined at the hip,you should know that. When the US does good we do good,when the US does bad we do bad. The way I see it Trump was good for both countrys.One of the first things he did was sign off on the Keystone XL pipeline which obongo refused to sigh.
As for our useless twit of a PM fuck him. I hope western Canada separates from the eastern overlords.

Fucking A. Most Mericans are fucking fed up with the self serving Buffoon. Aren’t you aware of the health risks in the USA, and the FACT that the virus is spiking, as we move into winter.Maybe you should pay more attention to your own country. Trump is a pathetic perverted ass, beyond comprehension. So there ya go.

Biden (kamala) will send your country down the toilet and that my friend will affect the entire world including mine.

btw..... I don't give a fuck about your health care.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden (kamala) will send your country down the toilet and that my friend will affect the entire world including mine.

I know. I don’t give a fuck about Canada. The little sister

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden is a geriatric old fart that looks like he’s about to die at any moment. Sorry you have only him and Trump to choose from but I think Trump is more of a straight shooter. Biden doesn’t even know what fucking day of the week it is. America needs a leader and Trump will have to do for now. Plain and simple.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I know. I don’t give a fuck about Canada. The little sister

Well then we agree on something,fuck Khanada.

VIVA Independent Alberta.

79.png

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Yo Helly!
Take some of this:
649pET
Although

Lulz

Their polls are independent.
CNN is less biased than Fox.
5 days until the Lulz..
Indeed, if you cannot trust CNN, twhat has then become of the world?

Btw, I do notthink we will have a final outcome in 5 days... It might take a bit longer, because Trump is going to sue the democrats after losing, demanding re-counts, etc...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Trump has already runined the country, nothing left to push down the drain.
All there is left for Biden/Kamala is a shitload they can fix up.

And Canada, they should hold up their own pants...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Not just the Mexicans are fed up with him, all over the world people are hoping that america will make a good decision: NOT Trump

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump has already runined the country, nothing left to push down the drain.
All there is left for Biden/Kamala is a shitload they can fix up.

And Canada, they should hold up their own pants...

Nah, Obama ruined this country. My area alone lost thousands upon thousands of jobs. Under Trump jobs started to come back. Really felt like he was making America Great Again, until Corona crashed things. I feel he would of done even better if not for all the distractions he was given, like every time he turned around he heard some Dem hollerin' "RUSSIA!".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not just the Mexicans are fed up with him, all over the world people are hoping that america will make a good decision: NOT Trump

You dont say....

fb9d166e91b2d613a3b9139ee66157e81594ffef1b9b983e85c88eec941231d2.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Nah, Obama ruined this country. My area alone lost thousands upon thousands of jobs. Under Trump jobs started to come back. Really felt like he was making America Great Again, until Corona crashed things. I feel he would of done even better if not for all the distractions he was given, like every time he turned around he heard some Dem hollerin' "RUSSIA!".
What kind of jobs disappeared under Obama and what kind of jobs were created under Trump?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You dont say....

fb9d166e91b2d613a3b9139ee66157e81594ffef1b9b983e85c88eec941231d2.jpg
There will always be some crazy folks ;-)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What kind of jobs disappeared under Obama and what kind of jobs were created under Trump?

All of 'em? lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All of 'em? lol

Sorry Obama set Trumps economy up. Duh? Amigo, you never answer. What has Trump dome for you? The way things are going you’re libel to be dead come the spring. OK with you? He’s done such a good Job. Like what specifically?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
All of 'em? lol
I mean: jobs in a factory, restaurant, shops? What kind of jobs?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

All of 'em? lol

Sorry Obama set Trumps economy up. Duh? Amigo, you never answer. What has Trump dome for you? The way things are going you’re libel to be dead come the spring. OK with you? He’s done such a good Job. Like what specifically?

I did answer you lol. I took your quote out of the gun thread, and posted it in the voter thread lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All of 'em? lol

Yes.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
All of 'em? lol
Yes.
Please list a few :)
Just to give me an impression... What types of jobs disappeared and which came?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
All of 'em? lol
Yes.
Bro, don't waste your keystrokes.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
All of 'em? lol
Yes.
Bro, don't waste your keystrokes.
Why? I really want to know.

But you're also in the US. What is your impression about jobs being lost and created under Obama/Trump?