Biden sounds more like Trump every day

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You do seem to have a one way approach to laying blame though. You would draw more support to your narrative if you adopted a more balanced approach laying blame where it is warranted rather than along partisan lines.
Don't speak with your mouth full, Pork Chop

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have mentioned a few times times already that I'm not a political expert but some of you still insist on treating me as though I am so I'm done posting on this issue after this. My thoughts on the issue are based on what I see going down in your country and abroad. That's it. I don't care who is a democrat or a republican. I look at what I see, read and go from there.

Just because I live in Canada doesn't mean that I don't have sympathy for the Americans right now. I would like to see the USA recover from what it's going through now and I honestly believe that Trump will do the things necessary to make that happen. Biden has done nothing in four years to correct anything that I can see. He has millions of unknown illegals in his country for Christ's sake! Think about that for a bit. What if one of those illegals God forbid, raped and killed someone you loved? Would you still support Biden if he didn't do a fucking thing about it?

What has Biden done in the last four years to make America a safe and respected country? It seems to me that true and decent Americans are secondary to a bunch of illegals who cause serious problems and break the law like it's a bodily function.

In my opinion Canadians and Americans are spoiled and take every good thing we have for granted. We bitch and moan on a daily basis about how our government is fucking up and ruining the country. No world leader and system is going to please everyone. Go to Syria and live under a government run by Bashar al-Assad and see how you like it there. My guess is Biden and Trump will begin to look pretty good compared to Assad.

To answer your question Sea, what Trump does for me is he gives me a positive lookout for a better life for Americans under his administration. If that displeases you than too bad. I know that I'm a good person and don't need your approval to make it so.
It's a real shame uninformed people become so rabid in their positions isn't it? It's as if you cannot even observe reality with your own two eyes and ears without drawing condemnation

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Don't speak with your mouth full, Pork Chop
And yet you people want the audience to believe that posters come here to attack you unprovoked when all you are trying to do is be civil.

It's such a shame for it is people like you which have put the democratic party in the predicament it is in to begin with.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And yet you people want the audience to believe that posters come here to attack you unprovoked when all you are trying to do is be civil.

It's such a shame for it is people like you which have put the democratic party in the predicament it is in to begin with.
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
I'm terribly sorry for overlooking your handicap. Let's try this again in something closer to your native tongue.

I couldn't find a bouncing ball gif so the following will have to do

yhuck muck, I iz not trollingz when i try to tell you that you kneed to be fare with people or it makes you look biased.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If he falls for your BS now, Bigly Piggly...things are worse than I could have imagined.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If he falls for your BS now, Bigly Piggly...things are worse than I could have imagined.
What was that Lil Tub? You're going to have to make yourself clearer if you wish to be taken seriously.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm terribly sorry for overlooking your handicap. Let's try this again in something closer to your native tongue.

I couldn't find a bouncing ball gif so the following will have to do

yhuck muck, I iz not trollingz when i try to tell you that you kneed to be fare with people or it makes you look biased.
8xclf1.jpg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, don't need to be taken seriously at all. I don't need affirmation from people on a troll forum, derp.
With nearly 50,000 posts under your lengthy belt some might conclude that statement to be a fallacy.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well, if you add your Bigly Piggly posts and all your alts, you easily surpass me. Though of course about 35k of those are about you wanting @Admin.
I don't know anyone named Bigly Piggly. But your projection is noted

Is this someone who has traumatized you in your past?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I was jealous of another person's post count, till I met someone whose posts didn't count at all.
You become jealous of post counts? Why? Does a higher post count result in some used car salesman perk or promotion you are vying for?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I don't think it is Obama's fault @Garraty_47

Entirely? No.

But he damn sure could have stopped it just by remaining at arm's length, nevermind blowing the whistle on Joe's mental decline, instead of getting involved to ensure someone (why they decided it would be Joe is beyond me) other than Sanders got the nomination.

Don't forget Bernie had already won the first three primaries and historically no candidate had done that and *not* gone on to become the party's presidential nominee.

#GenocideJoe was tagged in to 'beat' Bernie, not Trump. Even then they didn't care if they lost to a republican as long as no "progressives" managed to obtain a toehold in the democrat power structure.

You can see that, right?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Biden has been doing more public events where he yells while reading a teleprompter...that ought silence the calls for him to step down...but I don't think he is going to carry the swing states, and his latest supreme court reform talk is more empty platitudes that will go nowhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden has been doing more public events where he yells while reading a teleprompter...that ought silence the calls for him to step down...but I don't think he is going to carry the swing states, and his latest supreme court reform talk is more empty platitudes that will go nowhere.

Mike Johnson literally walked away from the podium at the convention because the teleprompter fizzled out. Speaker of the House that can't speak without a teleprompter. He's decades younger than Biden.

What in the holy fuck? That's how incompetent these people in DC are...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Mike Johnson literally walked away from the podium at the convention because the teleprompter fizzled out. Speaker of the House that can't speak without a teleprompter. He's decades younger than Biden.

What in the holy fuck? That's how incompetent these people in DC are...
Mike Johnson and the other MAGAts ridicule Biden, because he uses a wait for it.... a teleprompter!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Will you be on duty this evening, available to measure @Breakfall 's penis to ensure it measures up to your personal standard?

Just for the record. What size penis do you feel brings out the woman in you most?
I don't get his realtime dick pic drops are you on his list?

Pro Tip: Lasagna Cheese Cake is not "Heart Healthy"