Biden sounds more like Trump every day

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nobody needs a PhD in political science to have an opinion on politics or governance. That's a scam intended to keep people glued to their television sets being told what to think by "the experts" who lie constantly about everything in order to preserve the status quo.

All anyone needs to have an opinion is a modicum of common fucking sense and enough curiosity to actually think for themselves. The rest is just ideas rubbing against other ideas, hopefully knocking off the rough edges and weak bits until a solid functional point of view is created.

Anyone trying to dictate an opinion to you has ulterior motives and they're probably malicious.
Wouldn't stand to reason that under such a premise one should only be allowed to vote if they posses a degree in political science? Quite the drastic contradiction for a party vying for non-citizens to vote in our elections.

I wish people would at least try to make sense in their remarks. Especially when they seek to correct others on theirs. Is she always this way?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Wouldn't stand to reason that under such a premise one should only be allowed to vote if they posses a degree in political science? Quite the drastic contradiction for a party vying for non-citizens to vote in our elections.

Since I'm not a democrat and don't keep up with the day-to-day activities of the democrat party I have to admit I'm no expert on what they do or don't espouse but I only ever see that particular accusation coming from one of their adversaries. I've yet to stumble across a factual objective article that exposes democrats for trying to get "non-citizens to vote in our elections".

With so many valid reasons to hate democrats why bother trying to paint them with a brush that has, as far as I can tell, only been dipped in an empty bucket?

In the long run that only makes the valid criticisms less effective by association.

I wish people would at least try to make sense in their remarks. Especially when they seek to correct others on theirs. Is she always this way?

If by "she" you mean Lily I don't know what to tell you.
I don't actually know her except through scant interaction on this and a couple other forums.

But in my experience yes. Yes she is.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you relax? The guy is obviously attempting to be civil with you. He may have a differing point of view, that's his choice. I personally wouldn't descend so far so as to look up to a man like Trump in any capacity but I don't hold any ill advised notions that we will win people over to our cause by chastising for their beliefs. Pull yourself together.
Looks like I got a taste of the real Lily in this thread.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Looks like I got a taste of the real Lily in this thread.
She does seem to have anger issues and a chip on her shoulder. I've been here a mere 3 days and I already see this for myself.

Apparently she's fat and lonely if several posters are to be believed and the tenets of projection are actually a thing.

I've never met this woman and vise versa and yet she can deduce that I am fat because my posts seem to be oozing fat off of them. Oozing fat off of them. Online. Over internet links. Brought to her courtesy of a computer screen.

That is pretty Alex Jones of her if you ask me.

Grammatical errors and poor sentence structure notwithstanding that's about the silliest thing I've read on one of these forums to date.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I have indeed said that I know nothing about politics, and knowing this you still decide to insult my intelligence because I like Trump. Go pick a fight somewhere else Lily.
I would have guessed differently about you. Trump is a raping convicted felon. Any idea what he’s gonna do you?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
A stock exchange is a reliable barometer to measure the economic condition of a country. Every major change in country and economy is reflected in the prices of shares. The rise or fall in the share prices indicates the boom or recession cycle of the economy.

q35fSLn.png

The Dow is at new record highs, doubling what Trump left it at.

The Dow 30 or US 30 is a stock index comprised of 30 large, publicly traded American companies whose stock prices collectively act as a barometer of the stock market and economy.

Don't you think it's a bit of a dishonesty to bring up Corona virus times numbers to the comparison?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I would have guessed differently about you. Trump is a raping convicted felon. Any idea what he’s gonna do you?
Hi Sea

Just because I like Trump doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. Have you ever met a perfect person in your life? A perfect president? A perfect politician? I have every right to support whoever I wish. If you hate Trump, then that's fine for you, it's your right, but don't get on my case because I disagree with you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
She does seem to have anger issues and a chip on her shoulder. I've been here a mere 3 days and I already see this for myself.

Apparently she's fat and lonely if several posters are to be believed and the tenets of projection are actually a thing.

I've never met this woman and vise versa and yet she can deduce that I am fat because my posts seem to be oozing fat off of them. Oozing fat off of them. Online. Over internet links. Brought to her courtesy of a computer screen.

That is pretty Alex Jones of her if you ask me.

Grammatical errors and poor sentence structure notwithstanding that's about the silliest thing I've read on one of these forums to date.
I should have seen it a long time ago.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Hi Sea

Just because I like Trump doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. Have you ever met a perfect person in your life? A perfect president? A perfect politician? I have every right to support whoever I wish. If you hate Trump, then that's fine for you, it's your right, but don't get on my case because I disagree with you.
I think you’re a good person. You didn’t answer my question tho. Whats Trump going to do for you?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hi Sea

I'm not a fan of Trump myself. For various reasons. Some of them align with theirs and some do not. Despite this fact I appear to reside on their shit list for the simple crime of not adopting the entire narrative blindly. Not understanding this very attitude is what is advancing this con man into God like status to begin with.

For people who claim to be so smart and educated the sure do appear to be wildly stupid right now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Still asking what he’s going to do for you? You are a free person and have the freedom to choose who you want. Is it his criminal record? The fact that he was impeached twice? What is it amigo

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Can you believe this shit?

The male ego is unfuckingreal. We have one disagreement about politics and now he's a victim and I'm evil.

This is why the world is fucked up...WEAK males.
You did launch unprovoked attacks on the guy despite him continually attempting civil discourse with you. Simply because he expressed a fondness of Trump. It is not weak of him to call that out. In fact, I would wager that his restraint in stooping to your same low level of personal attack demonstrated significant strength.

You seem to be wrestling with a number of personal issues which are causing you to dump your inner rage onto others. This is very unhealthy and should probably be surveyed by a qualified professional.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Only I can save democracy!"
"I'm a stable genius!"
"We're going to make 'Murica great again!"

Fuck off, you zombified psychopath.
Agreed. Biden is pathetic.

And now revelations are surfacing that Jill, not Joe actually runs the Presidency & the Country. That he doesn't want to step down because SHE doesn't want him to.

It's just providing more ammo for the Republicans.
If Biden had just stepped down when he should have, none of this would have come to light.

Such are the pitfalls of a meddling Spouse I suppose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed. Biden is pathetic.

And now revelations are surfacing that Jill, not Joe actually runs the Presidency & the Country. That he doesn't want to step down because SHE doesn't want him to.

If Biden had just stepped down when he should have, none of this would have come to light.

Such are the pitfalls of a meddling Spouse I suppose.

Patriarchy strikes again!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Patriarchy strikes again!
Well her, sitting in the Oval Office like she's de facto Chief doesn't strengthen the Democrat's case for getting re-elected.

Reality - they have to give Biden the boot if they have at least remote chance of retaining the WH & Control of Congress.

Even if they don't win, they don't want to get blown out either.

It's very difficult and a long process for a party to recover once they've been blown out. But if it's a close election it is much easier to re-build.

So foolish if they let Biden stay on and wreck your party like that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well her, sitting in the Oval Office like she's de facto Chief doesn't strengthen the Democrat's case for getting re-elected.

Reality - they have to give Biden the boot if they have at least remote chance of retaining the WH & Control of Congress.

Even if they don't win, they don't want to get blown out either.

It's very difficult and a long process for a party to recover once they've been blown out. But if it's a close election it is much easier to re-build.

So foolish if they let Biden stay on and wreck your party like that.

A lot of first ladies have been advisors to their spouse.

It's interesting how quickly women get blamed for what men do.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
A lot of first ladies have been advisors to their spouse.

It's interesting how quickly women get blamed for what men do.
Well yeah...she shouldn't be sitting in the Oval Office in the President's Chair nor attending ANY meeting with White House staff such as Secretary of State, etc etc.

That's unacceptable and taints his Presidency.

If she was not present, and he discussed these matters with her in private then that's another matter.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

I'm old enough to remember in 2019/2020 when it was reported Obama told #GenocideJoe "You don't have to do this" in regard to Joe's presidential bid which in hindsight sure looks like Obama already knew Joe's cheese was sliding off his cracker.

But instead of blowing the whistle and preventing the entire clusterfuck from happening Obama made some calls, patted some backs, twisted some arms, and arranged for #GenocideJoe's "miraculous" comeback in South Carolina (after multiple other candidates, including candidates who were doing better than Joe himself, suddenly dropped out and endorsed Biden in a desperate attempt to block Sanders from getting the nomination).

The rest, as they say, is history.
This is at least as much Obama's fault as anyone's.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well yeah...she shouldn't be sitting in the Oval Office in the President's Chair nor attending ANY meeting with White House staff such as Secretary of State, etc etc.

That's unacceptable and taints his Presidency.

If she was not present, and he discussed these matters with her in private then that's another matter.

What are you talking about? It's not unacceptable for a spouse to do any such thing. Get a grip.

You have an antiquated view of women.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm old enough to remember in 2019/2020 when it was reported Obama told #GenocideJoe "You don't have to do this" in regard to Joe's presidential bid which in hindsight sure looks like Obama already knew Joe's cheese was sliding off his cracker.

But instead of blowing the whistle and preventing the entire clusterfuck from happening Obama made some calls, patted some backs, twisted some arms, and arranged for #GenocideJoe's "miraculous" comeback in South Carolina (after multiple other candidates, including candidates who were doing better than Joe himself, suddenly dropped out and endorsed Biden in a desperate attempt to block Sanders from getting the nomination).

The rest, as they say, is history.
This is at least as much Obama's fault as anyone's.
I don't think it is Obama's fault @Garraty_47

In fact they should credit Obama for getting the Democrats back in.

If I recall when Biden became President in 2020 and delivered an acceptance speech among a cheering crowd, he said something to the effect, "I'm the Older Generation. But you supporters are the New Generation!"

...Implicit in this statement was that he was only gonna be there for one term & then step down before 2024.

But of course he and his wife have decided to stay...permanently.

It's like guests you invite in for a sleepover who don't wanna leave your house once the night is over.

Yer stuck with them.

Such a sad state of affairs.

It would appear that it was the Bidens that broke their end of the bargain with the Democratic party and the voters.

If the Dems go down hard, historians will remember that it was the Bidens' fault, which it is.

They are the cause of this whole clusterfuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think it is Obama's fault @Garraty_47

In fact they should credit Obama for getting the Democrats back in.

If I recall when Biden became President in 2020 and delivered an acceptance speech among a cheering crowd, he said something to the effect, "I'm the Older Generation. But you supporters are the New Generation!"

...Implicit in this statement was that he was only gonna be there for one term & then step down before 2024.

But of course he and his wife have decided to stay...permanently.

It's like guests you invite in for a sleepover who don't wanna leave your house once the night is over.

Yer stuck with them.

Such a sad state of affairs.

It would appear that it was the Bidens that broke their end of the bargain with the Democratic party and the voters.

If the Dems go down hard, historians will remember that it was the Bidens' fault, which it is.

Have you been diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder?

You seem to have some obsession with your narratives.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Don't you think it's a bit of a dishonesty to bring up Corona virus times numbers to the comparison?
Facts are facts, the "economy" as an entity doesn't care what moves it up or down, it just goes with the flow, and Politicians get the glory or the blame. Carter gets the blame for not pulling the Country out of the Nixon/Ford recession, Reagan gets credit for the economies "recovery"

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Still asking what he’s going to do for you? You are a free person and have the freedom to choose who you want. Is it his criminal record? The fact that he was impeached twice? What is it amigo

I have mentioned a few times times already that I'm not a political expert but some of you still insist on treating me as though I am so I'm done posting on this issue after this. My thoughts on the issue are based on what I see going down in your country and abroad. That's it. I don't care who is a democrat or a republican. I look at what I see, read and go from there.

Just because I live in Canada doesn't mean that I don't have sympathy for the Americans right now. I would like to see the USA recover from what it's going through now and I honestly believe that Trump will do the things necessary to make that happen. Biden has done nothing in four years to correct anything that I can see. He has millions of unknown illegals in his country for Christ's sake! Think about that for a bit. What if one of those illegals God forbid, raped and killed someone you loved? Would you still support Biden if he didn't do a fucking thing about it?

What has Biden done in the last four years to make America a safe and respected country? It seems to me that true and decent Americans are secondary to a bunch of illegals who cause serious problems and break the law like it's a bodily function.

In my opinion Canadians and Americans are spoiled and take every good thing we have for granted. We bitch and moan on a daily basis about how our government is fucking up and ruining the country. No world leader and system is going to please everyone. Go to Syria and live under a government run by Bashar al-Assad and see how you like it there. My guess is Biden and Trump will begin to look pretty good compared to Assad.

To answer your question Sea, what Trump does for me is he gives me a positive lookout for a better life for Americans under his administration. If that displeases you, then too bad. I know that I'm a good person and I don't need your approval to make it so.

Last edited:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Facts are facts, the "economy" as an entity doesn't care what moves it up or down, it just goes with the flow, and Politicians get the glory or the blame. Carter gets the blame for not pulling the Country out of the Nixon/Ford recession, Reagan gets credit for the economies "recovery"
You do seem to have a one way approach to laying blame though. You would draw more support to your narrative if you adopted a more balanced approach laying blame where it is warranted rather than along partisan lines.