Biden sounds more like Trump every day

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm not a particularly big fan of subsidies, as they can be used for "political points" and can potentially drive a sector of the economy into oligarchism and away from monopolistic competition pretty quickly, making goods and services in said sector stagnate or increase in price, while innovation stagnates due to it's necessity decreasing.

I do hope that this subsidy works out though, and IIRC there is also a tax cut associated with it. I am a proponent of nudging (not pushing) sectors of the economy in the right direction via policy changes, and in select cases, small subsidies.

For example, in the Weed industry I'd like to see permit prices decrease in order to lower the barrier to entry to this sector of the economy. If barriers to entry are too high, large, pre-existing firms will move into the market and oligarchize said market, making for less competition and innovation. Seems to me like this very thing is already happening, it's almost too late to backpedal on it, but there is still a little time left.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I have indeed said that I know nothing about politics, and knowing this you still decide to insult my intelligence because I like Trump. Go pick a fight somewhere else Lily.

Nobody needs a PhD in political science to have an opinion on politics or governance. That's a scam intended to keep people glued to their television sets being told what to think by "the experts" who lie constantly about everything in order to preserve the status quo.

All anyone needs to have an opinion is a modicum of common fucking sense and enough curiosity to actually think for themselves. The rest is just ideas rubbing against other ideas, hopefully knocking off the rough edges and weak bits until a solid functional point of view is created.

Anyone trying to dictate an opinion to you has ulterior motives and they're probably malicious.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm posting on an open message board. I am free to respond to anyone I choose, as we all are.

You choose to talk about these topics. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Absolutely, but talking to me like I'm some moron doesn't have to be a part of it. I never talk to you that way.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody needs a PhD in political science to have an opinion on politics or governance. That's a scam intended to keep people glued to their television sets being told what to think by "the experts" who lie constantly about everything in order to preserve the status quo.

All anyone needs to have an opinion is a modicum of common fucking sense and enough curiosity to actually think for themselves. The rest is just ideas rubbing against other ideas, hopefully knocking off the rough edges and weak bits until a solid functional point of view is created.

Anyone trying to dictate an opinion to you has ulterior motives and they're probably malicious.
I never knew that liking Trump was a crime. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"You are supportive of a moron that will continue to damage my country.

Sorry, but thus is bigger than you."

I've been a supporter of Trump for a long time now. Why all of a sudden is it an issue with you today?

"Now, cry some more."

Oh I'm not crying Lily. Far from it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"You are supportive of a moron that will continue to damage my country.

Sorry, but thus is bigger than you."

I've been a supporter of Trump for a long time now. Why all of a sudden is it an issue with you today?

"Now, cry some more."

Oh I'm not crying Lily. Far from it.

I've never said anything before because you can be very sensitive.

But then I realized you don't give a fuck about those of us who seem him as dangerous.

Why should I care the feelings of anyone who likes him?

You tell me.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I never knew that liking Trump was a crime. lol

Dude, where have you been? One need not even *like* Trump to be vilified online; a mere insufficiency of hatred for the man is enough to set off the blueMAGA folks.

They're even worse than the 2016 Hillary supporters and that's a high fucking bar.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never said anything before because you can be very sensitive.

But then I realized you don't give a fuck about those of us who seem him as dangerous.

Why should I care the feelings of anyone who likes him?

You tell me.
Well Lily,

I'm sorry that you think I don't care about your problems just because I like Trump. I'm sorry that your country is in trouble right now but that's not my fault. I can't do anything to help that. If you are going to use my liking Trump as a way of judging what kind of person I am after knowing me for over a year than go ahead. I'm not wasting my time dealing with your character assassination anymore. Do you see me passing judgement on you for supporting Biden? You don't approve of my liking Trump than too damn bad.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well Lily,

I'm sorry that you think I don't care about your problems just because I like Trump. I'm sorry that your country is in trouble right now but that's not my fault. I can't do anything to help that. If you are going to use my liking Trump as a way of judging what kind of person I am after knowing me for over a year than go ahead. I'm not wasting my time dealing with your character assassination anymore. Do you see me passing judgement on you for supporting Biden? You don't approve of my liking Trump than too damn bad.
What is it you like about Trump, his suits, his hair, his barely concealed fear and loathing, his acute narcissism?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
What is it you like about Trump, his suits, his hair, his barely concealed fear and loathing, his acute narcissism?
I admire his confidence, he's a very intelligent man, and I also believe that he is a strong leader who may better suited than Biden to run the country.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I admire his confidence, he's a very intelligent man, and I also believe that he is a strong leader who may better suited than Biden to run the country.
Huge disagreement, he is not that smart, his advisors learned very quickly that when briefing Trump they had to dumb things down into near meme level to get him to be able to try and understand.

but more importantly he is a pathological liar.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Huge disagreement, he is not that smart, his advisors learned very quickly that when briefing Trump they had to dumb things down into near meme level to get him to be able to try and understand.
You're entitled Admin. We all have our opinions. I respect that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Lily,

Character assassination? Get a hold of yourself. I've done nothing of the sort.

Why do people like you and Garraty get so dramatic about it? "Woe is me" is pathetic.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you assassinating his character with that link?

No, no, no, Admin.
Why don't you relax? The guy is obviously attempting to be civil with you. He may have a differing point of view, that's his choice. I personally wouldn't descend so far so as to look up to a man like Trump in any capacity but I don't hold any ill advised notions that we will win people over to our cause by chastising for their beliefs. Pull yourself together.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Deep State enemies of Liberty who will swing from lamp posts when the time comes.

Mortem ad Tyrannis!
That's some pretty tough talk for a couch commando!

hSA28Ol.png