Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's in the Netherlands. You know, one of the countries we horrible, horrible barbarians had to liberate from the Krautz during WW2, because that nation of sissies didn't have the fortitude or the wherewithal to defend themselves.
My god, I've been reading through these comments, but this one, now this one from you needs some education, as the earlier comment of propaganda that you seem to believe doesn't exist in your country just shows in your comment here, that you are blind.

1, America has not won a war in maybe 100 years. WW1 and WW2 don't count. You didn't make a difference to those wars, WW2 was over by the time you decided to come in, and the only reason was to claim the glory. England and russia won that war. But.. you tried to take japan and they destroyed you, couldn't hack it, so you dropped 2 nukes, cowards.

2. America is stuck in afghanistan and other countries around the world with no end date in sight because you can't win. America doesn't want another embarrassing defeat. Let's name some defeats. Vietnam, bay of pigs, korean war, to name a few. Your country shouts about it's greatness and yet somehow keeps losing to fucking farmers and ragheads .

3. America ranks barely in the 10 top of anything, the only think it ranks first in is crime, homicide, military spending, debt to name a few.

4. Most trump supporters fail to understand, trump NEVER wanted to be president, it was a joke intended to make him look good so he could get a pay increase on the apprentice because gwen stefani was getting paid more than him. He paid an extra $50 extra to be there to cheer him on. His sons made him go to the next 2 rallies and then there was no backing out.

5. Americans are probably the dumbest people on the planet, north korea has an excuse in not knowing much about the outside world, but there is no excuse for Americans, I mean they think Europe is a country, they can't point out most things on a map, they don't know where the oceans are, they don't know much at all, they really are slow and stupid. Americas dumbest criminals is a show for fucksake, what does that day about you?

6. They think covid-19 is a hoax, they fail to see over 200,000 people are dead from it, more than all the wars America has been through in the last 100 years.

7. And you, yes you, are the dumbest person I have seen on any thread across the internet. You want an oompa loompa as a president, you probably have 5 teeth left in your mouth, have a banjo, and pump gasoline for living. but the world is laughing at you all, even the UN laughed at trump on stage.. the only person EVER to be laughed at on the main stage.
THIS

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wow
any effort like that comes from passionate butthurt - lotta words lol

LOOOL the even .numbered them!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah...I was hoping for a strong rebuttal from soe....i had my popcorn ready...HAHA

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp....its been fun..:)...gotta drive now :).....see ya miss jeannie :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Skinofevil. Read the last paragraph....that would be #7...lmao

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
wow

He's in the Netherlands. You know, one of the countries we horrible, horrible barbarians had to liberate from the Krautz during WW2, because that nation of sissies didn't have the fortitude or the wherewithal to defend themselves.
My god, I've been reading through these comments, but this one, now this one from you needs some education, as the earlier comment of propaganda that you seem to believe doesn't exist in your country just shows in your comment here, that you are blind.

1, America has not won a war in maybe 100 years. WW1 and WW2 don't count. You didn't make a difference to those wars, WW2 was over by the time you decided to come in, and the only reason was to claim the glory. England and russia won that war. But.. you tried to take japan and they destroyed you, couldn't hack it, so you dropped 2 nukes, cowards.

2. America is stuck in afghanistan and other countries around the world with no end date in sight because you can't win. America doesn't want another embarrassing defeat. Let's name some defeats. Vietnam, bay of pigs, korean war, to name a few. Your country shouts about it's greatness and yet somehow keeps losing to fucking farmers and ragheads .

3. America ranks barely in the 10 top of anything, the only think it ranks first in is crime, homicide, military spending, debt to name a few.

4. Most trump supporters fail to understand, trump NEVER wanted to be president, it was a joke intended to make him look good so he could get a pay increase on the apprentice because gwen stefani was getting paid more than him. He paid an extra $50 extra to be there to cheer him on. His sons made him go to the next 2 rallies and then there was no backing out.

5. Americans are probably the dumbest people on the planet, north korea has an excuse in not knowing much about the outside world, but there is no excuse for Americans, I mean they think Europe is a country, they can't point out most things on a map, they don't know where the oceans are, they don't know much at all, they really are slow and stupid. Americas dumbest criminals is a show for fucksake, what does that day about you?

6. They think covid-19 is a hoax, they fail to see over 200,000 people are dead from it, more than all the wars America has been through in the last 100 years.

7. And you, yes you, are the dumbest person I have seen on any thread across the internet. You want an oompa loompa as a president, you probably have 5 teeth left in your mouth, have a banjo, and pump gasoline for living. but the world is laughing at you all, even the UN laughed at trump on stage.. the only person EVER to be laughed at on the main stage.

wow

But none the less, you have absolutely NO arguments to contradict him?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
kewl
im a person who doesnt gaf what u r :ThumbsUp4:
Good twice!
5 days and the orange man is on his ways!
Lulzs
You sure about that Denzo? Wanna bet that orange man win?
Are you gonna weigh in with the convict opinion?
Is that meant to offend me Denzo? I thought more of you
I warned you when you were breaking my balls to join here that I wouldn't be received favorably.
Your fault-

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kewl
Good twice!
Lulzs
I warned you when you were breaking my balls to join here that I wouldn't be received favorably.
Your fault-
Are you crying?:LOL1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
kewl
Good twice!
Lulzs
Your fault-
Are you crying?:LOL1:
Only if I laugh REAL HARD. A few times here I must confess.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
kewl
Good twice!
Lulzs
Your fault-
Hehe you're a good cunt bro

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
kewl
Good twice!
Lulzs
Your fault-
Hehe you're a good cunt bro
That's right.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Jesus. Not only can't the left meme, that last one in particular actually presents evidence of establishment corruption. I wasn't expecting you to suddenly support Trump (again.)