• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, Obama knew about that shit. Wanna know my opinion? The radical left planned this shit in advance. Obama's big mouth let it rip prior to covid being released. Just my opinion. Only reason Trump said what he said is because he wasn't in on it....... I have a video I want to upload here.....wonder if it will work. Would make you change your mind about every word that comes from your radical mouth. There was a scientist.... our government put her away for years due to the information she had about covid, the WHO, a facility in North Carolina that helped create the damn virus or was in on the shit with China..... the govt set her up planting evidence. I'm telling you, not everything is all peaches and cream from unicorn leftist land as you may see it. They want a one world government.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Clorox kills EVERYTHING. The only issue is that if you consume it, it is potentially fatal.
So.... why vote for someone that is so intelligent that he thinks it can cure COVID-19? WEll.. it sorta does... by killing the host
I'm certain you've never heard the word "sarcasm" your entire life....
He was dead serious when he said that. Look at the footage...

Succubus

Site Supporter

Clorox kills EVERYTHING. The only issue is that if you consume it, it is potentially fatal.
So.... why vote for someone that is so intelligent that he thinks it can cure COVID-19? WEll.. it sorta does... by killing the host
I'm certain you've never heard the word "sarcasm" your entire life....

Of course he was because he knew about it in advance.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Yeah, Obama knew about that shit. Wanna know my opinion? The radical left planned this shit in advance. Obama's big mouth let it rip prior to covid being released. Just my opinion. Only reason Trump said what he said is because he wasn't in on it....... I have a video I want to upload here.....wonder if it will work. Would make you change your mind about every word that comes from your radical mouth. There was a scientist.... our government put her away for years due to the information she had about covid, the WHO, a facility in North Carolina that helped create the damn virus or was in on the shit with China..... the govt set her up planting evidence. I'm telling you, not everything is all peaches and cream from unicorn leftist land as you may see it. They want a one world government.
Please post it, would be interesting. But... I am familiair with a lot of the QAnon and other conspiracy therories... I'm sure I will not be too shocked :)

But... to reply to your "Obama knew": Obama prepared for a pandemic, but he really DID prepare. America was prepared for a pandemy of this size and Trump was the idiot that tore the meansures apart "Because it wil never happen, this only costs money"... And look where you are now. :(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please post it, would be interesting. But... I am familiair with a lot of the QAnon and other conspiracy therories... I'm sure I will not be too shocked :)

But... to reply to your "Obama knew": Obama prepared for a pandemic, but he really DID prepare. America was prepared for a pandemy of this size and Trump was the idiot that tore the meansures apart "Because it wil never happen, this only costs money"... And look where you are now. :(
79rWMUl.jpg

Nn0Pxsn.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

79rWMUl.jpg

Nn0Pxsn.jpg
Also not good from them, but Trump stopped the whole thing... Which is worse. And WHY?

And I feel you left out some info...
This was not just Obama, it has been everyone... always... At least Obama attempted to make a change

Succubus

Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter

79rWMUl.jpg

Nn0Pxsn.jpg
Also not good from them, but Trump stopped the whole thing... Which is worse. And WHY?

And I feel you left out some info...
This was not just Obama, it has been everyone... always... At least Obama attempted to make a change

Wth did he attempt to change??? Other than giving himself away in advance about the damn pandemic. I tried uploading the video here but it's too large. Its not a conspiracy theory but a documentary of what happened with a scientist from the "inside" of all this shit that's going on. I think it's called "The doctors in black" or something. It was removed from you tube (gee, I wonder why) but I managed to download and save a copy of it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a fucking crime, the censorship going on in the media.. Twitter, Youtube, facebook..Not to mention News organizations.. the list goes on and on.. Just look around this site.. Anything that was posted anti Biden or depicting Biden in a bad light, has been deleted by Youtube.. On the contrary.. they allow Anti Trump vids to remain up, even when they are out and out LIES!! :( There is a full media attack against Trump.. Disgusting :/

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Are we talking about the same? I was referring to Trump who claimed drinking desinfectants would cure COVID-19

He was being sarcastic. If someone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it???? Shit.
I wish he was sarcastic, but he was very serious... :(

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
It's a fucking crime, the censorship going on in the media.. Twitter, Youtube, facebook..Not to mention News organizations.. the list goes on and on.. Just look around this site.. Anything that was posted anti Biden or depicting Biden in a bad light, has been deleted by Youtube.. On the contrary.. they allow Anti Trump vids to remain up, even when they are out and out LIES!! :( There is a full media attack against Trump.. Disgusting :/
I see enough anti-Biden propaganda on the internet... All equally stupid and mainly about sniffing people...
Most is photoshopped, bevause there is hardly anything on the man. His son is a stupid fuck, but also an adult. So with his own responisbility. At least Joe Biden kees him out of his job. Cannot say the same about Donald/Ivanka... And his son (forgotten the name) and his son-in-law, the real estate fraud guy....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You are a perfect example, Maxis... You've received bias news, education etc.. to shape your views.. You just don't realize it.. I don't want to live in a world like yours..
My information comes from reliable sources. You forget that where I live, the american propaganda is not important. There is nothing to gain by influencing us.
This is very different for america. There is a lot of propaganda, because you need to be influenced....

Of course there is also propaganda here. For example recently there are a lot of news messages that show us how serious COVID-19 is. This is also propaganda, but used for good. Not to influence anyone voting for a specific party.

The most important thing I have learned in my life is to NOT believe everything I am told. That brought me pretty far in life so far. People that know me in real life think I am very, very critical. Some think I even go too far, which probably also is true.
Then again.... it works for me...

Succubus

Site Supporter
You are a perfect example, Maxis... You've received bias news, education etc.. to shape your views.. You just don't realize it.. I don't want to live in a world like yours..
My information comes from reliable sources. You forget that where I live, the american propaganda is not important. There is nothing to gain by influencing us.
This is very different for america. There is a lot of propaganda, because you need to be influenced....

Of course there is also propaganda here. For example recently there are a lot of news messages that show us how serious COVID-19 is. This is also propaganda, but used for good. Not to influence anyone voting for a specific party.

The most important thing I have learned in my life is to NOT believe everything I am told. That brought me pretty far in life so far. People that know me in real life think I am very, very critical. Some think I even go too far, which probably also is true.

Please list your reliable sources. I need to laugh today.

Succubus

Site Supporter

You are influenced, though. You've proven it time and time again in your previous posts. If you were American, you would be considered a liberal here, due to your political views. Technically, you have chosen your side regardless its effectiveness.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Are we talking about the same? I was referring to Trump who claimed drinking desinfectants would cure COVID-19

He was being sarcastic. If someone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it???? Shit.

Was he laughing when he said it? Even a man with a poker face can be joking about something. You must not have the ability to read people very well. I'm certain Trump didn't mean for everyone to intentionally drink clorox or any chemical for that matter to kill the coronavirus.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Please list your reliable sources. I need to laugh today.
Some of the reliable dutch media: nu.nl, ad.nl, RTL, some of the people I know but who shall remain nameless here... Just to mention some

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You are influenced, though. You've proven it time and time again in your previous posts. If you were American, you would be considered a liberal here, due to your political views. Technically, you have chosen your side regardless its effectiveness.
OF COURSE I am influenced. Who is not?

But my decisions are made after knowing the facts.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Was he laughing when he said it? Even a man with a poker face can be joking about something. You must not have the ability to read people very well. I'm certain Trump didn't mean for everyone to intentionally drink clorox or any chemical for that matter to kill the coronavirus.
Let's agree to disagree. I know he was not kidding.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

And there you have what we call propaganda. He was stupid, said stupid things and the good people around him have turned it into a "joke"...
That is exactly how this stuff works.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact check it.. like I did :/ //// edit to say --- I watched this and didn't hear him tell people to drink bleach or disinfectant .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Fact check it.. like I did :/ //// edit to say --- I watched this and didn't hear him tell people to drink bleach or disinfectant .
Nope, not drinking it or injecting it, but his claims make no sense at all.... And in the end people died due to him. Due to this.