• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Listen, little Euro faggot sissy boy... I don't give 2 shits what your opinion is :) Joe Biden doesn't have a platform/an idea of his own.. Ffs.. the fucker doesn't even know where he is 1/2 the time lolol... He's a corrupt career politician who's done NOTHING for this country.. so go spill your verbal diarrhea to someone else.. thanks :)
And again we end up here... You have no valid arguments and so you are reluctant to swear and insult.

Too bad, I was hoping for an intelligent discussion.
I dont need discussion.....What do you think youd do, change my mind??...THAT would never happen, maxis...nothing to discuss :) Its obvious to me that you not only hate Trump, but also hate America...so yeah....Dont expect me to be overly kind to you....fukstick :)
Thanks for showing who you are: a child without any manners. Luckily that is more your problem than mine. Hope it brings you far in life, usually it does not.

Your reaction also shows more about you: not willing to change your mind, regardless of anything. Not really a smart approach. My hope for an intelligent discussion was unjustified. My excuses for overrating you.

But then again: still your problem and not mine. So please continue as you like.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm human.. I change my mind all of the time, but there is NOTHING you could say that would persuade me to vote for that brain dead groping commie.. NOTHING!!!!!.. So why would I have a discussion about it? smh.. You need to let people have an opinion without throwing a fit.. because that's exactly what you do.. like a man child (hmm? photoshop idea :D ) I allow you to have your views.. and you should allow me to have mine.. So? Do you like America? :)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I'm human.. I change my mind all of the time, but there is NOTHING you could say that would persuade me to vote for that brain dead groping commie.. NOTHING!!!!!.. So why would I have a discussion about it? smh.. You need to let people have an opinion without throwing a fit.. because that's exactly what you do.. like a man child (hmm? photoshop idea :D ) I allow you to have your views.. and you should allow me to have mine.. So? Do you like America? :)
"But then again: still your problem and not mine. So please continue as you like." - @maxis735

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You didn't answer my question HAHAHA You are practicing avoidance ya little shit lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You didn't answer my question HAHAHA
"still your problem and not mine. So please continue as you like." - @maxis735
Maxis735...stop being so ignorant. We’ve all known each other here and other forums for a lot longer than you have. The idea is to have some banter and make the place fun, not bombard every fucking post with your unrelenting one-sided opinions.
Chill out a bit, smoke a joint , have a couple of spirited drinks or just growl out some pussy. Let it out hang out for a change!

Peace...

Oh yeah...Biden is a goose!

:Stoned:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You didn't answer my question HAHAHA
"still your problem and not mine. So please continue as you like." - @maxis735
Maxis735...stop being so ignorant. We’ve all known each other here and other forums for a lot longer than you have. The idea is to have some banter and make the place fun, not bombard every fucking post with your unrelenting one-sided opinions.
Chill out a bit, smoke a joint , have a couple of spirited drinks or just growl out some pussy. Let it out hang out for a change!

Peace...

Oh yeah...Biden is a goose!

:Stoned:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
You didn't answer my question HAHAHA You are practicing avoidance ya little shit lol
Pew surveyed 2849 internet users. Here are some of the results:
  • One out of every four women between 18 years old and 24 years old reports having been stalked or sexually harassed online.
  • Two out of five people reported having been victims of some form of online harassment.
  • One out of four had seen someone being physically threatened.
Out of those people who’ve reportedly been the targets of online harassment, these are the rates at which they’ve suffered particular forms of abuse:
  • 27% of internet users have been called offensive names
  • 22% have had someone try to purposefully embarrass them
  • 8% have been physically threatened
  • 8% have been stalked
  • 7% have been harassed for a sustained period
  • 6% have been sexually harassed

Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
  • One out of every four women between 18 years old and 24 years old reports having been stalked or sexually harassed online.
  • Two out of five people reported having been victims of some form of online harassment.
Out of those people who’ve reportedly been the targets of online harassment, these are the rates at which they’ve suffered particular forms of abuse:
  • 8% have been stalked
All those stats’ seem way too low?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
  • 8% have been stalked
And all by @HELLFIRE !

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Got your popcorn reeeeeeeady?
For the elections? Nah, I'll hear it tomorrow. Timezone is pretty different (off by roughly 7 hours)
Or maybe even later than tomorrow... I expect some person to be not too happy with the results and going to have his lawyers look into it... :devil1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obama is honest and did something real. Trump just has a big mouth and blatters a lot of bullshit.

Are we having a "Who can say the most delusional thing" contest now?

No, I am telling you what you should see if you look through the propaganda that is blinding you.

You misspelled 'results'. Now, it may be that you've been conditioned, your whole life, to be an obedient and helpless serf.

We Americans don't yet all of us share that tragic conditioning.

Please elaborate. What you say does not make any sense at all...

Did you try to insinuate that where I typed "propaganda" the word "results" should have been? Because that is bullshit.
It is very interesting to see how much propaganda there is in the US. It is probably much more visible from the outside, like usually with propaganda. But I can assure you that the amount of propaganda in the US is horrible...

The US is a failed country. Unfortunately, all the propaganda, and the idiots who believed it, has contributed greatly to the failure. I'm not sure how long it will take, but the USA will soon be number 100 or lower in everything - life expectancy, education, quality of life, etc.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The US is a failed country. Unfortunately, all the propaganda, and the idiots who believed it, has contributed greatly to the failure. I'm not sure how long it will take, but the USA will soon be number 100 or lower in everything - life expectancy, education, quality of life, etc.
The worst thing is that half of the country wishes for it... Somehow they just want their own destruction.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Twitter has added a warning to the timeline of "realDonaldTrump" to warn that what he claims might not be true.

I think the americans should also force him to wear at least one visible piece of clothing that warns for the same thing, like a t-shirt or a hat.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
How low have you gone as a president when the foreign media publishes articles that simply state that you lie.

When even in your own country roughly 50% knows your a liar.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More than 50% of Americans voted for the most boring candidate ever to run -- Biden. That has to say something about how hated Trump really is. If the DNC had had a 21st century Kennedy type candidate, that person would have beat Trump in every single state. Except maybe Floriduh.

Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
53f40c360605c740bd0a2a9b4be46e79542eaa952b4deb585fb98654c76a3cb1_1.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Alabama police chief calls for Biden voters to be executed

A police chief from the town of Flomaton, Alabama, has been suspended after writing on social media that Biden voters should be "shot through their skulls for treason."