• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I do find it humorous that ignorant foreigners claim to know everthing about the US and feel the need to give their bias opinions based on their lefttard education/indocrination..:)
Why is it humorous in your opinion?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just noticed I spelled indoctrination wrong.. :D :D :D.. Figures my post would be quoted 3 times Lmao!! Seems the only thing I can type on is my normal keyboard.. I'm fucked when I have to type using my phone or tab.. :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO MY FELLOW VETS
PS0wDGB.gif

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Doesn't matter who are President is.. Maxis HATES America... :)
Nope, I do NOT hate america. Never did.

I sincerely hoped for the elections to have a good outcome, I have said that several times here.
You and I just have a different political opinion, but we both want the best for america. Our vision on what's the best is just different.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I do find it humorous that ignorant foreigners claim to know everthing about the US and feel the need to give their bias opinions based on their lefttard education/indocrination..:)
I think “ignorant” was your answer there Maximus foreignnessness!
Who can better see the shape of the planet we're on?
You, standing on the ground of the Earth or the outsiders in their spaceships coming here?

Sometimes you can see things more clear if you're not a part of it.

Same for when there is a conflict. An outsider can better resolve it than the people in conflict.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think “ignorant” was your answer there Maximus foreignnessness!
Who can better see the shape of the planet we're on?
You, standing on the ground of the Earth or the outsiders in their spaceships coming here?

Sometimes you can see things more clear if you're not a part of it.

Same for when there is a conflict. An outsider can better resolve it than the people in conflict.
Bullshit. Ground Control to Major Dom...

Firstly, I know the planet is round because that is elementary, if one understands planetary revolution. But I digress...

Sun Tzu says, “...a general must acquaint himself thoroughly with the terrain...before he can march his army through it.”

You’re just an outsider looking in maximus. And if one inserts oneself between two people in conflict, one might find that one’s intended mediation begets one a blackened eye of the darkest hue.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Note how the specimen inflates its throat sac when threatened, or whining, or avoiding its duties.

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
Oi...leftard...this is Bastard Factory. We don’t need another of your ilk bleating on like an idiot. We have a Mexican leftard, an Arab/Dutch leftard, several Canadian leftards, an American/Portuguese leftard...and quite frankly that’s more than enough leftardism for a small factory to even operate at all. Luckily some of us have enough clout to maintain aggressive command and make this place a success! It takes 10years plus to enter into that inner-circle. Post nicely, humour us and make a difference. The polls don’t fancy Biden here mate...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Note how the specimen inflates its throat sac when threatened, or whining, or avoiding its duties.

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
Oi...leftard...this is Bastard Factory. We don’t need another of your ilk bleating on like an idiot. We have a Mexican leftard, an Arab/Dutch leftard, several Canadian leftards, an American/Portuguese leftard...and quite frankly that’s more than enough leftardism for a small factory to even operate at all. Luckily some of us have enough clout to maintain aggressive command and make this place a success! It takes 10years plus to enter into that inner-circle. Post nicely, humour us and make a difference. The polls don’t fancy Biden here mate...
nXayvbI.gif

But you're probably ranting how he does not belong here with an opinion not like yours... Well.. to bad for you, but he does!

Satan

Factory Bastard

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
I voted for Biden

Reactions: Q