Results are only viewable after voting.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is that the face TrumpF wood make if he seen your Mom's asS ?? :LMAO:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
To those of you who voted for Biden, you had better own it for the next four years if he wins. I dont want to hear you complain about your taxes going up or gas prices doubling. I don't want you to complain when your health insurance cost go up even further than they already are.

Don't complain when you bring home less on your paycheck because you're being penalized for climate justice.

Don't complain when you lose your job because 15 million illegal immigrants suddenly become legal & your employer decides to hire someone at a lower wage.

Don't complain when your job is just out right eliminated because the minimum wage is to high & your employer can no longer when your stocks & 401k take a massive hit.

Don't complain when we are locked into more endless wars in the middle east.

Don't complain when your otherwise safe communities are overrun by crime & start resembling Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Baltimore.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
To those of you who voted for Biden, you had better own it for the next four years if he wins. I dont want to hear you complain about your taxes going up or gas prices doubling. I don't want you to complain when your health insurance cost go up even further than they already are.

Don't complain when you bring home less on your paycheck because you're being penalized for climate justice.

Don't complain when you lose your job because 15 million illegal immigrants suddenly become legal & your employer decides to hire someone at a lower wage.

Don't complain when your job is just out right eliminated because the minimum wage is to high & your employer can no longer when your stocks & 401k take a massive hit.

Don't complain when your otherwise safe communities are overrun by crime & start resembling Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Baltimore.

What do they wanna raise taxes to? I heard 60-70%. No one will be able to live off that.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Do you have ANY idea what has already happened in America the last 4 years?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

What do they wanna raise taxes to? I heard 60-70%. No one will be able to live off that.
Don't believe rumours, make sure you know the facts

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well thank fuck that’s all over! Taking the piss out of that old dinosaur Biden for the next 4 years is going to be Tee-rrific!

giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone's taxes are going up because TRUMP made the tax cut temporary. TRUMP did this. Educate yourself.

Millions of people have already lost their jobs due to CV-19. And you're worried about immigrants with no papers taking your jobs in the tomato fields?

How many wars are we in right now, with Trump in the WH? Do you have any idea?

Are you people stupid or what?

BTW, I voted for Howie Hawkins.

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JFC... I know it.. Biden wins, and the biatch still can't quit crying :) A forum destroyer for sure :) Hi Jeannie :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Do you have ANY idea what has already happened in America the last 4 years?

Yeah lower taxes, NO WARS just to name TWO things fuckfacE

Succubus

Site Supporter

Don't believe rumours, make sure you know the facts

That's why I "asked" a question. It's part of "research"....you know, so you can obtain "facts"..... :facepalm:

Succubus

Site Supporter
JFC... I know it.. Biden wins, and the biatch still can't quit crying :) A forum destroyer for sure :) Hi Jeannie :)
You're the forum destroyer. Always bulshitting an whining

Ye olde hypocrite..... of all things you can call anyone on this forum...."whining" is DEFINITELY not one of them!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Everyone's taxes are going up because TRUMP made the tax cut temporary. TRUMP did this. Educate yourself.

Millions of people have already lost their jobs due to CV-19. And you're worried about immigrants with no papers taking your jobs in the tomato fields?

How many wars are we in right now, with Trump in the WH? Do you have any idea?

Are you people stupid or what?

BTW, I voted for Howie Hawkins.

Candace Owens would've been pretty bad ass......

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys are the ones doing all the crying, with your election fraud and recount BS. Holy mother of god, accept reality, will you? LMAO@U

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently you havent read my post....No crying from me....I do find it humorous that ignorant foreigners claim to know everthing about the US and feel the need to give their bias opinions based on their lefttard education/indocrination..:)...Lets make some more threads about Trump, ffs....Show everyone how much your hairy ass hurts :D. .lmao!....Its obvious to me, that after this is over...we need to revamp our voting procedures, both for local and national elections.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently you havent read my post....No crying from me....I do find it humorous that ignorant foreigners claim to know everthing about the US and feel the need to give their bias opinion based on their lefttard education/indoctrination..:)...Lets make some more threads about Trump, ffs....Show everyone how much your hairy ass hurts :D. .lmao!....Its obvious to me, that after this is over...we need to revamp our voting procedures, both for local and national elections.
ur better of talking 2 a volley ball with a bloody hand print lol