Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Note how the specimen inflates its throat sac when threatened, or whining, or avoiding its duties.

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
Oi...leftard...this is Bastard Factory. We don’t need another of your ilk bleating on like an idiot. We have a Mexican leftard, an Arab/Dutch leftard, several Canadian leftards, an American/Portuguese leftard...and quite frankly that’s more than enough leftardism for a small factory to even operate at all. Luckily some of us have enough clout to maintain aggressive command and make this place a success! It takes 10years plus to enter into that inner-circle. Post nicely, humour us and make a difference. The polls don’t fancy Biden here mate...
I voted for Biden
Who are you again?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Today at 7:40 PM
maxis735 said:
Admin. said:
Breakfall said:
Succubus said:
Shouldn't this be in the Trump/Biden thread?
It thinks that by spamming political bother all over the shop, makes him look liberally cottoned-on.
Is my paranoia spiraling out of my control, or are you actually addressing me?
Breakfall is not really good in dealing with people that do not agree with him. In this case it's me. I can still sleep good every night, so don't worry :)

And to answer the question: yes, this could have been part of another thread regrding Trump, but this is not related to the elections like the majority of those threads.
This was looking back and seeing what in those 4 years had happened. For me that justified a new thread.
I permit you to call me Breakfart here young man...relax.
You’ve got to realise that I’m a businessman first and foremost. I’ve dealt with a number of different personalities in business over the years, from extraordinarily clientele to stroppy employees.

Straight from the outset I could sense that you weren’t good for business. Ordinarily I would have fired your arse from my forum, but I do have enough compassion and an extraordinarily hope that you are able to take some constructive criticism on board and productively change your approach.

Don’t take this as a written warning, but rather see it as friendly advice. I realise there’s a bit of a language barrier for you on Bastard Factory, and the place may even come as a culture-shock to you, but it’s a culture that us regular members have nurtured for nearly 15 long years.

Just behave and see it from a marketing approach.

Kind Regards
Breakfall

(The Inner Circle PTY LTD)

PS: I really feel that you should dump all your liberal shenanigans in the Trump/Biden thread.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Michelle Obama on Instagram:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This week, I’ve been reflecting a lot on where I was four years ago. Hillary Clinton had just been dealt a tough loss by a far closer margin than the one we’ve seen this year. I was hurt and disappointed—but the votes had been counted and Donald Trump had won. The American people had spoken. And one of the great responsibilities of the presidency is to listen when they do. So my husband and I instructed our staffs to do what George and Laura Bush had done for us: run a respectful, seamless transition of power—one of the hallmarks of American democracy. We invited the folks from the president-elect’s team into our offices and prepared detailed memos for them, offering what we’d learned over the past eight years.

I have to be honest and say that none of this was easy for me. Donald Trump had spread racist lies about my husband that had put my family in danger. That wasn’t something I was ready to forgive. But I knew that, for the sake of our country, I had to find the strength and maturity to put my anger aside. So I welcomed Melania Trump into the White House and talked with her about my experience, answering every question she had—from the heightened scrutiny that comes with being First Lady to what it’s like to raise kids in the White House.

I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do—because our democracy is so much bigger than anybody’s ego. Our love of country requires us to respect the results of an election even when we don’t like them or wish it had gone differently—the presidency doesn’t belong to any one individual or any one party. To pretend that it does, to play along with these groundless conspiracy theories—whether for personal or political gain—is to put our country’s health and security in danger. This isn’t a game. So I want to urge all Americans, especially our nation’s leaders, regardless of party, to honor the electoral process and do your part to encourage a smooth transition of power, just as sitting presidents have done throughout our history.

Satan

Factory Bastard
Note how the specimen inflates its throat sac when threatened, or whining, or avoiding its duties.

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
Oi...leftard...this is Bastard Factory. We don’t need another of your ilk bleating on like an idiot. We have a Mexican leftard, an Arab/Dutch leftard, several Canadian leftards, an American/Portuguese leftard...and quite frankly that’s more than enough leftardism for a small factory to even operate at all. Luckily some of us have enough clout to maintain aggressive command and make this place a success! It takes 10years plus to enter into that inner-circle. Post nicely, humour us and make a difference. The polls don’t fancy Biden here mate...
I voted for Biden
Who are you again?
Satan

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
So I was right, this is a MAGAtFlake safe space?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
MAGA......wot? :Confused3:

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
You read it just fine, friend.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

trump-throat-pouch.jpg
You read it just fine, friend.
Yeah...I guess you were trying to be funny. Try harder buddy. :rightON: