• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

China, we could have know..... :Confused:

It continues to stun me that anyone voted for this insane moron. The "insane moron" combo is interesting. A lot of clinically insane people are quite intelligent. How does Trump manage to be completely nutso AND the stupidest fuck to ever walk the Earth? And just HOW stupid are his supporters? STUNNING.
But he was on tv...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It continues to stun me that anyone voted for this insane moron. The "insane moron" combo is interesting. A lot of clinically insane people are quite intelligent. How does Trump manage to be completely nutso AND the stupidest fuck to ever walk the Earth? And just HOW stupid are his supporters? STUNNING.
But he was on tv...

You're right. I think it boils down to that with these low IQ voters.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

But he was on tv...
I'm glad it's over. Let's hope he just goes away and the whole power transfer will be decent.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Listen to you go! You should’ve spent 7 years in college after you matriculated like me, then perhaps you could answer your own rhetoric for fun.
:Sad:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to you go! You should’ve spent 7 years in college after you matriculated like me, then perhaps you could answer your own rhetoric for fun.

I should have spent 7 years in college like you, instead of the 10 years I spent earning three degrees? OK.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But he was on tv...
I'm glad it's over. Let's hope he just goes away and the whole power transfer will be decent.

He'll go away eventually, but the 70 million Muricans who voted for him will still be out there. There's the horrible part.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I should have spent 7 years in college like you, instead of the 10 years I spent earning three degrees? OK.
Okay is spelt this way! Okay? :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The word is acceptable spelled "okay" or "OK." In English, there is not always one rule for grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The word is acceptable spelled "okay" or "OK." In English, there is not always one rule for grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
One shouldn’t be too lazy. Between our combined 6 degrees we should really be setting the standard, but without becoming jargonauts mind you. That’s just being pretentious...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Bla bla bla bla... bragging about 7 years in a study that just was intended to be a 1 year "study"

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

But he was on tv...

He'll go away eventually, but the 70 million Muricans who voted for him will still be out there. There's the horrible part.
A part of them will turn around as soon as they find out how much DJ Trump fucked up and how much better is became after he left

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

He's always the ass that does this. It makes him feel superior. Just ignore it, not worth your time :)

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Bla bla bla bla... bragging about 7 years in a study that just was intended to be a 1 year "study"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

3 degrees... philosophy, finger painting and hackeysack

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just made this one... WISHFUL THINKING :D :D :D
OMp8x2O.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
123727026_10221003359928079_2154676247915703833_o.jpg

Well, we're waiting!
aaaah? Actually, No.. that's not what was said. The whiny left lost and they all threatened to move to Canada.. P.S. Your memes are not only inaccurate, but boring too :facepalm: