• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOTE: Hillary had more individual votes and lost. If any election was not fair...
I think they are such whiny babbies, when Trump won by not winning the most votes, they figured it would always be that way. The biggest fuck up with the least votes WINS!
Still I think it's scary that 71 million people voted for him. I know Biden will not be the best president ever, but he is the best available for the job.
I truely believe that a lot of those 71 million voters will turn around when they find out what happens during Biden's term and what has happened during Trump's term. Part of him getting 71 million votes is also because he just just lied about a lot of things.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By all means... Let your TDS flow :)... Think it's funny that you all have become such disgusting whiners over Trump.. you can't break the habit HAHAHAHAHA...
i think they r upset MORE THAN EVER cause we didnt make a spectacle of ourselves with tik tok vids falling on our knees crying like they did
'whaaaaa im going 2 kill myself whaaaa!!!!

and all the other cringey crap they did when ACB made the SCOTUS haha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've excepted that Joe Biden is going to be our President.. BUT OH SHIT!! That doesn't mean I can't poke fun at him.. After all, he's a Photoshoppers DREAM :D The guy's been the brunt of jokes for 47 years due to his gaffes, lying and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior.. Can't stop now that he's going to President..:LOL1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've excepted that Joe Biden is going to be our President.. BUT OH SHIT!! That doesn't mean I can't poke fun at him.. After all, he's a Photoshoppers DREAM :D The guy's been the brunt of jokes for 47 years due to his gaffes, lying and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior.. Can't stop now that he's going to President..:LOL1:
on the bright side since he has done nothing for 47 yrs maybe he will sit there like a houseplant and do nothing for 4 more - no damage done

i also think he chose headboard harris so ppl will think twice about assassinating him

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
p8TZE0oebQ7RZfSw_BYBwx2z9etoEc2if1FF2cF4D7gHQ6C2AelITFDb2NQEzrNxtoMFPu3WdfhnQHPumQjbZ4BEaEgUZu3ZLWAL_DBT5aaVzyyLBNWO8GIA9oHeP2_LSvEuS73a7EXo-tfEG_VJPIHKTjgKIPws13wGoNRyQQxReVaCQE1AZNyuzcMr0BPk2gRfp-WknvE7u9RbCRCLOaScPU0jnvQlCvoD5_DAMhbMgIGaN4F1cg7QeQdjZn_oaiXU-nOdomgxT16sUj5AYV6bJ00F93H2dj_3zcxgGyqZOQaa2oYo-t6Hwmfh4LyAkyxdPDBJYjLyoohJ4573rN_iBRdHSrPPehQP08XWHz0VboMpxFalePNyupA7vhxqiCslGzJwSQeIFC43hLoakO08I_xKaOlweYE7kn4wa2sMEmBDQRzwu0yt3O4WQBWgUoNWMbZOcM5oP5R5omwM0T7-JVB3bcyvZE6r9bi-Loy_Cb4w8W_xMVd1HFRtdBYMdiX9AtYxWclzjA97bjdumr0uweBixbkpgkEyQ3WKWo4Rgaj4Wz30vdgtslKXQ2E_jo7rMydvRfT66nxKF4-pndIL7EnHAkDSe5GfYaW42CEp0hE0eOuaF1g8iN8ZRwsTf0YbDel8xAz7KUOf7NPNESukGucvWdHmx5m6rprPcb1daVO5Hi_oo9NLoQtW=w495-h625-no

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
on the bright side since he has done nothing for 47 yrs maybe he will sit there like a houseplant and do nothing for 4 more - no damage done

i also think he chose headboard harris so ppl will think twice about assassinating him
Just wait... 20th of January is the day....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Too bad you believe a bunch of lies... Oh well.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm thinking a lot of his "progressive " voter base are going to be disappointed.. Joe Biden is NOT a progressive and will only veer so far to the left.. How far left is yet to be seen, but by past practice..he's not a radical dem.. If they are expecting, say, all student loans to be forgiven.. they are shit out of luck..lol..He's not going to do that. Think I read that he's going to cancel $10,000 lol. Sad for the basement dwellers expecting a free ride :D We'll see how the struggle for power plays out in their fucked up party between progressives and dems.. Let the fun begin :devil1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I'm thinking a lot of his "progressive " voter base are going to be disappointed.. Joe Biden is NOT a progressive and will only veer so far to the left.. How far left is yet to be seen, but by past practice..he's not a radical dem.. If they are expecting, say, all student loans to be forgiven.. they are shit out of luck..lol..He's not going to do that. Think I read that he's going to cancel $10,000 lol. Sad for the basement dwellers expecting a free ride :D We'll see how the struggle for power plays out in their fucked up party between progressives and dems.. Let the fun begin :devil1:
Whatever negative things you can say about Joe Biden, the fact remains: he is the best option you could choose for, because the other option was DJ Trump.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
By all means... Let your TDS flow :)... Think it's funny that you all have become such disgusting whiners over Trump.. you can't break the habit HAHAHAHAHA...
i think they r upset MORE THAN EVER cause we didnt make a spectacle of ourselves with tik tok vids falling on our knees crying like they did

You make TikTok vids?
Oh, man. Those would be gold-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh no, I believe you are confused lol. I believe it is in 2 weeks that all shall be revealed.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh no, I believe you are confused lol. I believe it is in 2 weeks that all shall be revealed.
0tHWOOa.jpg

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
I think it's scary that 71 million people voted for him. I know Biden will not be the best president ever, but he is the best available for the job.
I truely believe that a lot of those 71 million voters will turn around when they find out what happens during Biden's term and what has happened during Trump's term. Part of him getting 71 million votes is also because he just just lied about a lot of things.

I heard it put like this.

You and four friends are voting on lunch. You and two others voted for pizza, and the other two voted to kill and eat you.

Pizza won, but you know, there's still a problem here.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You make TikTok vids?
We need some links posted here....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

What?! How do you know this?! :Confused3:
Who told you that in 2 weeks the rest of my fleet of deep state aliens will land to take over the world? That was supposed to be a secret!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I think it's scary that 71 million people voted for him. I know Biden will not be the best president ever, but he is the best available for the job.

I heard it put like this.

You and four friends are voting on lunch. You and two others voted for pizza, and the other two voted to kill and eat you.

Pizza won, but you know, there's still a problem here.
Thanks for that :)

I'm going to remember this one :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You make TikTok vids?
We need some links posted here....
WQWCJ0D.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

At the beginning of September last year, the very powerful Hurricane Dorian was on its way to southern Florida. It could possibly land there as a life-threatening Category 5 storm. That's why an evacuation warning had to be issued - by the president.

In that warning, however, Trump accidentally said the hurricane would hit the state of Alabama, causing major unrest among residents. It was a simple mistake that could have been easily corrected - then we would have forgotten this story. However, Trump showed behavior that now seems to be happening with the election results: he did not want to give in. And created an alternate reality.

Three days later, a new map from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) climate institute, the American KNMI, appeared. The model-calculated course of Hurricane Dorian was drawn on it, but a line was also drawn with a marker that allowed the storm to swing off to Alabama. That's how Trump's story was "correct".