Bidens economy is forcing changes to our habits

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Libs should be thrilled and own this economy. We are using and consoooming less and less every day. Inflation is the surest way to bring the New Green Deal to fruition.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Relax, the tard train will be here soon to play Jean-Pierre and convince us that everything is fine and that there's no need for panic or anger

After all, this inflation will catapult America into a new age of, of, of, well, of SOMETHING!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Relax, the tard train will be here soon to play Jean-Pierre and convince us that everything is fine and that there's no need for panic or anger

After all, this inflation will catapult America into a new age of, of, of, well, of SOMETHING!

Hopefully Murd shows up with her stunning and brave financial advice that will end poverty.

Guys just stop being poor! Pull yourselves up by your boot straps! Responsible people are not suffering from democrat policies. Only losers struggle!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Hopefully Murd shows up with her stunning and brave financial advice that will end poverty.

Guys just stop being poor! Pull yourselves up by your boot straps! Responsible people are not suffering from democrat policies. Only losers struggle!

I just hope that those who are pushing this insanity have a plan B if things don't go as planned

Because to this day, I can't think of one single country that benefitted from these kinds of policies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

and enjoy a 21.00 breakfast!

Cause, you know, when you're black, living in the ghetto and practically homeless know that I'm eating "the slut" and enjoying it for YOU because black lives matter to meeeeeee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just hope that those who are pushing this insanity have a plan B if things don't go as planned

Because to this day, I can't think of one single country that benefitted from these kinds of policies.

They not only dont have a plan b......they wont even acknowledge reality. They could cause blood baths in the streets and they'd be denying it and calling people nazis for pointing it out.

We live in a fucking clown world. The inmates are running the asylum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cause, you know, when you're black, living in the ghetto and practically homeless know that I'm eating "the slut" and enjoying it for YOU because black lives matter to meeeeeee.

Well check this out, Murdock totally settled that one with unsolicited financial advise yesterday.

She can go tell them to stop being poor! They just gotta make better choices man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well check this out, Murdock totally settled that one with unsolicited financial advise yesterday.

She can go tell them to stop being poor! They just gotta make better choices man.
Make a better choice like drive an extra mile and a half to a 7-11 gas station to pay 6.75 a gallon for fuel to get to their minimum wage paying jobs that they cannot afford to drive to anymore without augmenting a second minimum wage paying job; instead of using the Mobile gas station much closer which is charging 6.78 a gallon which they also cannot afford?

Or, should they just dip into their multimillion dollar trust fund and buy a Tesla?

Cause we all know that minorities in inner city ghettos have trust fund accounts... duh

Or would an even better choice be to commemorate George Flyod's death once again, just for shits and giggles, by burning down their own neighborhoods yet again despite the fact that the scumbag cop got what he deserved and is now sitting where he belongs? You know, so that Grandma can die right there in her one bedroom walkup because there is no longer a CVS/Walgreens or any kind of fire bomb proof pharmacy within 25 miles to supply her life saving medications?

You know, cause Black Lives Matter!!!!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Make a better choice like drive an extra mile and a half to a 7-11 gas station to pay 6.75 a gallon for fuel to get to their minimum wage paying jobs that they cannot afford to drive to anymore without augmenting a second minimum wage paying job; instead of using the Mobile gas station much closer which is charging 6.78 a gallon which they also cannot afford?

Or, should they just dip into their multimillion dollar trust fund and buy a Tesla?

Cause we all know that minorities in inner city ghettos have trust fund accounts... duh

Or would an even better choice be to commemorate George Flyod's death once again, just for shits and giggles, by burning down their own neighborhoods yet again despite the fact that the scumbag cop got what he deserved and is now sitting where he belongs? You know, so that Grandma can die right there in her one bedroom walkup because there is no longer a CVS/Walgreens or any kind of fire bomb proof pharmacy within 25 miles to supply her life saving medications?

You know, cause Black Lives Matter!!!!

Go read what she said. She was completely stuck on ME like I was the one hurting and claiming to be in a bad financial situation. And she started blathering all this useless and unsolicited advice :LOL3:

Most tone deaf posts on this entire forum lol. IM good. I have to spend more than I want to or should have to....but we are alright.

Its OTHER people who ARE poor and struggling and single moms. All those people leftists do not give a real fuck about. And absolutely NO ONE wants financial advise from some Cali blonde progressive who never actually had to struggle a day. Who thinks inviting people to some event when she "shuts down" some historic venue is doing them a favor lol.

People are shitting and dying on the streets of CA because the people with voting power are mostly shallow sociopaths who live in a bubble and think they know more than everyone on earth. They really think they know all the answers, and they no REAL concern for humanity. We live among the most narcissistic generations in the history of the country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Go read what she said.
Do I really have to?

I'm well aware of the butthurt and substantial variance with reality without having to wade through all that disjointed flotsam which only serves to showcase just how much of an utter failure the Californian public school system actually is.

20 word summary?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yup. Taking the kids to Sesame Place, Great Wolf and Disneyland is double this year. The gas alone will be be a good chunk of $$
I used to take my boys to Great Wolf at least once a month back in the days. The one in Pennsylvania

back then it was like 800.00 for a weekend stay -- I cant even imagine what it costs now

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yup. Taking the kids to Sesame Place, Great Wolf and Disneyland is double this year. The gas alone will be be a good chunk of $$
I used to take my boys to Great Wolf at least once a month back in the days. The one in Pennsylvania

back then it was like 800.00 for a weekend stay -- I cant even imagine what it costs now

Around the same

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Go read what she said.
Do I really have to?

I'm well aware of the butthurt and substantial variance with reality without having to wade through all that disjointed flotsam which only serves to showcase just how much of an utter failure the Californian public school system actually is.

20 word summary?

Basic bitch ad homs where instead of addressing the bad policies she supports and the harm being done, she focuses on me as a person again and literally lies and claims I've said I'm in some dire straights, when I've never complained about my own issues, so she can spew her useless financial advice no one asked for.

So she isnt gonna look at the whole. She is spouting her personal feelings about how she thinks my life is difficult and I'm suffering and why it's my own fault. So shes created this whole bullshit about me personally struggling. Even though I've never said that and I've stated more than once how the pandemic actually made us do much better and we were not struggling before that.

The mentality that everyone who makes under 100k is poor and in hell and it's their fault......NOT the wasteful government spending and inflation. It's the working classes own fault they were lazy and everyone should have gone out and made 200k plus a year so we could all afford Biden inflation because they just hate Republicans that much.

Flea should have made better financial decisions so she wouldnt mind paying double to do the same trips shes taken with her family for years sort of thing. And I'm complaining because I was too lazy to use the money I made stripping to go through medical school.

From someone who inherited what she has and didnt even earn it. On a paralegal salary. Who would have been feeling this strain had she not lucked out with an inheritance. She can preach to the peasents about why we should have prepared for a bad government because oRanGe mAn bAd.

I'm just floored. The elitest mentality floors me EVERY time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flea should have made better financial decisions so she wouldnt mind paying double to do the same trips shes taken with her family for years sort of thing.

But of course, these libtards are for the working class and not for the rich

but oddly enough it's always the rich that benefit during their reigns

Yeah... they're gonna TAX the evil corporations from 18% to 28% !!!!! meanwhile those corporations are the ones pumping MILLIONS into their campaigns

and why would a corporation pump millions into the campaign of a person claiming he's going to INCREASE their tax liabilities?

Two reasons 1) 72% of 2 billion in revenue equates to a whole lot more in profits than 82% of 1 billion and 2) you can charge whatever the fuck you want when you've wiped out all your smaller competitors

but fuck if these morons will ever understand that as their stupidity is almost criminal at this point

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I shoulda gone to Disneyland when I had the chance in the 90s @The Countess. ..just to see it. It was a lot cheaper back then as was everything else

Anaheim right? Or is that Fullerton?

Somewhere along Harbor Blvd I think.

At the time there were 2 really large Toys R US stores on both sides of the street. But I hear they went broke in the US.

There still is a Toys R US store in Vancouver tho. I think the Canadian stores were a separate entity from their US counterparts. Anyways it's still around here if yer nostalgic for those times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea should have made better financial decisions so she wouldnt mind paying double to do the same trips shes taken with her family for years sort of thing.

Yeah... they're gonna TAX the evil corporations from 18% to 28% !!!!! meanwhile those corporations are the ones pumping MILLIONS into their campaigns

and why would a corporation pump millions into the campaign of a person claiming he's going to INCREASE their tax liabilities?

Two reasons 1) 72% of 2 billion in revenue equates to a whole lot more in profits than 82% of 1 billion and 2) you can charge whatever the fuck you want when you've wiped out all your smaller competitors

but fuck if these morons will ever understand that as their stupidity is almost criminal at this point

Exactly.

Murd basically said she doesnt think the working class should even exist. They should have all made better decisions. Mothers staying home are big domestic losers as well.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The jews did it.

Ya'll fussing about shit that's already done.

Think people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Glad I bought all the nice things before the Pandemic @Dove. Now just about everything is outta reach of the average person. I'm a bit of a collector so I kept everything now they're haRd to find.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Glad I bought all the nice things before the Pandemic @Dove. Now just about everything is outta reach of the average person. I'm a bit of a collector so I kept everything now they're haRd to find.

That really depends on what you think is "nice things" and what lifestyle you live.

I'm not big on consumerism. I like to stick to small businesses, home made things as much as possible. Somethings I'll spend extra for. We went low waste like 3 years ago and once we got used to that it became very easy and it shaved a lot off our living expenses. It completely eliminated some of those expenses.

I wanted that damn Rainbow so bad and I'm going to get the fucking thing lol.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Exactly.

Murd basically said she doesnt think the working class should even exist. They should have all made better decisions. Mothers staying home are big domestic losers as well.
Drunk, perhaps...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

That really depends on what you think is "nice things" and what lifestyle you live.

I'm not big on consumerism. I like to stick to small businesses, home made things as much as possible. Somethings I'll spend extra for. We went low waste like 3 years ago and once we got used to that it became very easy and it shaved a lot off our living expenses. It completely eliminated some of those expenses.

I'm eating in a lot more, going out a lot less. Make ur own meals cost anywhere from 10% -to 1/2 of a typical restaurant meal now. So a person or family can get a 90% discount just by eating at home. Even cheaper if you can grow yer own food.

Gotta get out the cookbook.

Raw materials like sugar flour eggs vegetables still reasonably priced here. Government will tax just about everything else except unfinished foods like that.

I even stopped going out for a cup of coffee since it costs $2 or $3 for a small cup now.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Exactly.

I'm eating in a lot more, going out a lot less. Make ur own meals cost anywhere from 10% -to 1/2 of a typical restaurant meal now. So a person or family can get a 90% discount just by eating at home. Even cheaper if you can grow yer own food.

Raw materials like sugar flour eggs vegetables still reasonably priced here. Government will tax just about everything else except unfinished foods like that.

I even stopped going out for a cup of coffee since it costs $2 or $3 for a small cup now.
Our way of life is being dramatically reshaped by this president and the democrat party.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Exactly.

She stayed home when her kids were small

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

We did not eat out a whole lot before this. I always cook. Or the girls like to cook lol

Eggs here went up. It's not horrid though. I'll spend like 2.30 something for 18 eggs. Brown eggs because my 5 year old thinks she hates white eggs right now lol

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Exactly.

We did eat out a whole lot before this. I always cook. Or the girls like to cook lol

Eggs here went up. It's not horrid though. I'll spend like 2.30 something for 18 eggs. Brown eggs because my 5 year old thinks she hates white eggs right now lol
She hates white eggs? Oh my. Do you think we need to start transitioning her into a freak like blurt or Cindy just to be sure she doesn’t miss the opportunity to be the person nature intended her to be?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

That is the smart thing to do.